Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Kangana also said many times she will never venture into politics.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Usually it takes a politician a few months or years to show their true colors of lying and deceit. 

Yeh madame to ticket milne ke ek hafte ke andar she has vomited half a dozen lies

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Haan vo to bas logon ka dimag khati haismiley24

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why don’t they make her sit and show her these interviews when she comes for discussion but am sure these must be written articles and not videos.

Koi bithae inhe and fir puche national television pe.I want to see her reaction..am sure she will blame it on the nepo kids or the opposition party but still I wish it could have been done.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Moving forward all media should replace 'says/said' with 'lies/lied' for Kangana's articles. 

Wait for a few days, she will say she has never had non-veg (not even eggs) in her life. And the last 7 generations of her family have been vegan. Infact they introduced veganism to the world.

Edited by Daebak - 1 months ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

After few days she will say Bollywood ruins Indian culture n she never acted in Bollywood 

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Usually it takes a politician a few months or years to show their true colors of lying and deceit. 

Yeh madame to ticket milne ke ek hafte ke andar she has vomited half a dozen lies

smiley37

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

Why don’t they make her sit and show her these interviews when she comes for discussion but am sure these must be written articles and not videos.

Koi bithae inhe and fir puche national television pe.I want to see her reaction..am sure she will blame it on the nepo kids or the opposition party but still I wish it could have been done.

She will just say.. woh main nahin thi. Woh AI hain.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 1 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

She eats human flesh