Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Iā€™m confused what this means? Kapoors are into witchcraft? 

I was going to say thatsmiley37 more like Bhatts than kapoors. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I love this part of Twitter šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ¤£

Bekind thumbnail

Deepika and Katrina are very happy and satisfied in their lives. Alia can eat the fake ones because real deepika bhi aik hai aur real katrina bhi aik hai. 

Ranbir married Alia or had married Tripti. sanuuuu kiiismiley36

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

Deepika and Katrina are very happy and satisfied in their lives. Alia can eat the fake ones because real deepika bhi aik hai aur real katrina bhi aik hai. 

Ranbir married Alia or had married Tripti. sanuuuu kiiismiley36

Fake ones bole toh plastic? smiley36

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Fake ones bole toh plastic? smiley36

bole to wanna šŸ smiley36

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

The user whose real name is Gaurav. There is more info about him in this thread below claiming Alia is more beautiful than Aishwarya. Many users called him out for making troll topics like this. Also notice that he continuously uses names like "Bahurani" to label Aishwarya even though namecalling is forbidden on IF according to forum rules. Mods don't seem to care though.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5352341

Similarly, there was a Taapsee thread trending a day or two ago about her "disgraceful career." Gaurav's trend is to use this phrase and refer to certain actresses as being "disgraceful" over and over. He did it for Jahnvi and Sara as well and how they're "disgraceful" to their mothers' legacies. And I imagine for identifying him, I can expect more anti-Aishwarya threads to be made over the next few days as a way of lashing out.

The pattern is anti-SRK, Deepika, Ranveer, Katrina, Vicky, and now Aishwarya. Anti-Aishwarya threads have only become a trend ever since I first exposed this user back in December so now she's on the hit list and gets targeted the most as a way of coming after me. And because I made one pro-Kajol comment there was even an anti-Kajol thread the last few days where I was very rudely told I wasn't welcome to post lol.

And everytime you see months old negative threads about Deepika, Ranveer, Katrina, and Vicky getting bumped over and over by "newbie" accounts with the same emojis, one-word or one-phrase responses, and no profile pics, know that it's this same user. Sometimes you'll see 3-4 of these "newbie" accounts bumping these threads back to back because no one wants to give them attention but this user will not quit. These threads will usually be the same nonsense about how Deepika is a bad actress, how Ranveer has no career, how Katrina lies about her age and how she's lost her looks and career, and how Vicky is ugly, etc. Very easy to spot once you know what you're looking for.

Last paragraph is damn accurate. Have noticed this.

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 23 days ago