Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

They keep changing this point all the time!
The writers are flip floppy they end the divorce today and bring it back tomorrow.
Zeenet explained the current situation today but I'm having trouble translating it.
From what I understood from her is first two talaqs are done and they are working on stopping the final talaq period . What I got from that and ruksaar is so happy because she doesn't have to do much if time runs out they are finished. But I'm confused because he didn't pronounce a third talaq if the second one ends before he takes her back and he didn't say a third she still can't stay they are devorced and he has only one last chance to bring her into his life no more do overs this one is final!

I thought I will get better understanding of Islamic laws n rituals and customs but am even more confused now .😕
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I thought I will get better understanding of Islamic laws n rituals and customs but am even more confused now .😕

They are crazy and driving us all crazy with them!
Zara and kabeer both stated that they are still married so that was directed to us as we are all confused about that point. Ruksaar mentioned she is the other woman in an interview so that question is now answered meaning Zara and kabeer are still within iddah . My guess is they are approaching the end of the 30 days since the second talaq happened . I've officially reached the don't care what they reached point . I wish Zara could dump kabeer and stay with his alter ego or not . Mulla is a lost cause now let him murder ruksaar and live with his new found life away from our heads.
Sutapasima thumbnail

They are crazy and driving us all crazy with them!
Zara and kabeer both stated that they are still married so that was directed to us as we are all confused about that point. Ruksaar mentioned she is the other woman in an interview so that question is now answered meaning Zara and kabeer are still within iddah . My guess is they are approaching the end of the 30 days since the second talaq happened . I've officially reached the don't care what they reached point . I wish Zara could dump kabeer and stay with his alter ego or not . Mulla is a lost cause now let him murder ruksaar and live with his new found life away from our heads.

yeah I am watching the episode like a robot for the sake of updating ... you are right 
kabir is a lost case now 
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Suta. I don't want to watch it. After reading update it took so much time to cool down because if I reply with harsh words I may get warning from moderater . What is wrong with this cvs will they forget last week writing? Or they suffering from Alzheimers. Those dates are driving me crazy. What Zeenat was saying, humdan 40th death ritual then how they married that witch? It's driving me crazy. Looks like they want to keep all stupid loopholes so that if trp drop they can get in some loophole and convince viewers with that plot. Hats of to your patience Suta. I thought I will finish at least one show but looks like sooner I may leave this shitEdited by s_lover - 5 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail

They keep changing this point all the time!
The writers are flip floppy they end the divorce today and bring it back tomorrow.
Zeenet explained the current situation today but I'm having trouble translating it.
From what I understood from her is first two talaqs are done and they are working on stopping the final talaq period . What I got from that and ruksaar is so happy because she doesn't have to do much if time runs out they are finished. But I'm confused because he didn't pronounce a third talaq if the second one ends before he takes her back and he didn't say a third she still can't stay they are devorced and he has only one last chance to bring her into his life no more do overs this one is final!

The writers are creating confusion and keep on saying talaq/no talaq as per their convenience. Kabir had told Zara that he wants her in his life till he is alive. Qazi sahab told them how to stop the 2nd talaq but does he not need to pronounce the 2talaq? Zara Kabir  got intimate that night. Zara wants nikah so that she has beautiful memories of nikah to tell her children. Now if talaq had happened how can zara talk about kids to Kabir?

This whole talaq drama now seems to be to bring in Rukh as sautan🤢
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

The writers are creating confusion and keep on saying talaq/no talaq as per their convenience. Kabir had told Zara that he wants her in his life till he is alive. Qazi sahab told them how to stop the 2nd talaq but does he not need to pronounce the 2talaq? Zara Kabir  got intimate that night. Zara wants nikah so that she has beautiful memories of nikah to tell her children. Now if talaq had happened how can zara talk about kids to Kabir?

This whole talaq drama now seems to be to bring in Rukh as sautan🤢

absolutely correct ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi,
I have another query, in yesterday episode when zara said that no where in islma its written what should be the dress code of a widow, when she said this the dialogue voices was more emphasised, what did they want to convey,
That means rukhsar is still a widow only so they are letting her wear whatever she wants to, as all are discussing about her iddah period to be precise.

Did anyone else noticed it?
Or its just me who is overthinking?
I just want this ruksar kabir nikah to nullify, zara kabeer can fight on someother issue but this track is so cheap and vulgar,
I saw in segments the voiceover said that ruksar is trying to spray some sedative to kabeer but zeenat will save kabeer before time.
She has stoop down so low
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Hi,
I have another query, in yesterday episode when zara said that no where in islma its written what should be the dress code of a widow, when she said this the dialogue voices was more emphasised, what did they want to convey,
That means rukhsar is still a widow only so they are letting her wear whatever she wants to, as all are discussing about her iddah period to be precise.

Did anyone else noticed it?
Or its just me who is overthinking?
I just want this ruksar kabir nikah to nullify, zara kabeer can fight on someother issue but this track is so cheap and vulgar,
I saw in segments the voiceover said that ruksar is trying to spray some sedative to kabeer but zeenat will save kabeer before time.
She has stoop down so low

The original idea of ISA was about showing the difference between customs vs religion and how people mistake certain customs as religion. This is one of the examples. Some people believe that a widow should dress in black for life once her husband is dead to show her morning him . Other countries dress in white as a representation of a colorless life without a husband but none of these have to do with Islam it's just customs we follow .
As for the devils teacher , she will stoop to any level to get what she wants specially since she is so close she can almost taste it but yet still far as he is refusing her . She will try one of two things either drug him and claim her so called rites forcefully or eliminate her competition altogether.
This time around looks like the fight is between kabeer and ruksaar 😕 . It isn't smart to threaten a murderer and at the same time angering the one you want to win over doesn't bring you any closer . The more she angers him the more he will hate her. Someone with a brain would divorce her but because he lacks it someone else will have to save him from her blackmail and abuseEdited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahah so they do realise, it was actually a story about women empowernment,
I thought that line was also something related to ruksar conspiracy and the not so valid nikkah
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Hahah so they do realise, it was actually a story about women empowernment,
I thought that line was also something related to ruksar conspiracy and the not so valid nikkah

I am disliking this rotten track ... zabir beautiful remarriage spoilt rotten by Ruku's entry ..