Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I am disliking this rotten track ... zabir beautiful remarriage spoilt rotten by Ruku's entry ..

Same, its way too cheap.
But i am excited to see their wedding, spoilers show that wedding is going to be beautiful. Kabeer will fullfil all her dreams.
What i want to see is what if kabeer says no tripple talaq clause and want to see what in meher he will give.
Tripple talaq is completely abolished now though but i want to see some no talaq condition from kabeer's side. He should be thankful that zara kept that condition on first nikaah.
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Same, its way too cheap.
But i am excited to see their wedding, spoilers show that wedding is going to be beautiful. Kabeer will fullfil all her dreams.
What i want to see is what if kabeer says no tripple talaq clause and want to see what in meher he will give.
Tripple talaq is completely abolished now though but i want to see some no talaq condition from kabeer's side. He should be thankful that zara kept that condition on first nikaah.

This isn't a do over or clean slate he has only one talaq left period! If he blows it this time that's it game over she will be untouchable for him till she married someone else fails or the husband dies only then can they remarry.