Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Updates 02 Oct 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Ruku asks Zeenat why was she so impressed with Zara ??
zeenat narrates s zara was like an angel and only zara saved her life . also zabir saved Ruku's life at Dubai .. so even Ruku should be grateful to Zabir ...

ruku says she was only thankful to her kabir none else .

Zeenat happily goes away to do preparations for Zabir nikah 
she explains to ruku why this nikah was going to take place .. to renew Zabir love and rishtaa and cancel their talaq 

ruku is very happy to hear this .

next morning Zara greets ruku in the morning .Zara offers her tea . ruku dreams Kabir would some day get bed tea for her . the Ahmads were going to Humdan's place for the 40 days after death rituals . Ruku refuses to attend those functions . Zabir reach humdan's house to help out with arrangements . they assure humdan's parents that they will be like beta bahu for them . 
humdan's parents are grateful and bless zabir .

at Ahmad house zabir pre wedding celebrations begin , zeenat is playing the dholaki happily . all are shocked to see ruku arrive at the venue in colourful clothes . aisha asks her  to change into a widow's clothes as she had just lost her shohar .

ruku asks Kabir if she should dress like a widow or in colourful clothes ??
zara asks ruku why was she asking Kabir ??
ruku explains that kabir was a mulvi and he knew all the rules .

zara says no where in Islam was it specified which types of clothes a widow should wear . kabir agrees . ruku is happy to be dressed in colourful clothes . layer ruku tells kabir she knew he would save her . she asks when would he declare their nikah ?? kabir says after his nikah to Zara not before that . ruku tries to flirt with kabir , he reprimands her amd asks her to stay away . Kabir expresses his bepannaah pyaar for Zara . he warns ruku that he tok the risk of marrying Ruku to save her life ,,to save his rishta with zara he could kill ruku .
she is shocked .

zara prays her togetherness with kabir for ever at the time of namaz .
ruku calls up her friend at Dubai and asks her to send copy of her marriage certificate to Lucknow as soon as possible .
ruku arrives at zabir room with tea .  Kabir refuses to have tea made by ruku .Kabir feels angry that ruku was being so ungrateful towards him despite  saving her life 
she was troubling him . kabir demands Zara ki haath ki chai ..
he washes his face and sees his duplicate in the washroom , he argues with his duplicate over how he was cheating zara by not informing her about his nikah ti Ruku . he wanted to se her happy , not spoil her happiness by telling her this right now . .

next day its Kabir's sehra bandi day and zara is feeling so loving towards Kabir . kabir assures he will do everything as she pleased ... for her happiness . zara says she had been waiting for this day for a long time now . 

precap 

imran asks who will tie sehra to kabir .. aisha says ruksar will tie sehra on Kabir as she was like his sister . ruku smiles on hearing this .
ruku is about to tie sehra to Kabir when he shouts at her that she could not tie sehar to him ..she was hot his sister she was his biwi ..he had dne nikah with her .

the entire Ahmad family is shocked to hear this .

ruku smirks while zara is shattered .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kuch samajh nahi aaya. Does Zeenat know about KabirRukh nikah?
One thing seems clear that Rukh trapped Kabir into marrying her.
Now will the nikahnama will be a clue or a nail in Zara kabir life?
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
What if nikaahnama in itself is incomplete in details and zara finds this after reading it?

Is it anyway even possible as in through islamic laws?
I dont have much knowledge
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puruuu

What if nikaahnama in itself is incomplete in details and zara finds this after reading it?

Is it anyway even possible as in through islamic laws?
I dont have much knowledge

I hope the nikah nama will be incomplete for some thing like .. no witnesses etc 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Is nt talaaq over? Zara said talaaq khatam karni h? He has accepted her back nd that is why they want to get married. Right? 
Talaq is over ? 
They are husband and wife now or not? 
They are marrying each other because zara wanted a good wedding and all girly excitement things? 
Or they need to be married again so that talaq is over?
Please guide me further

I want to know the same thing yaar 
Houstonmom thumbnail
🤗Thank you Suta baby !
Hats off to you for sitting through this nonsense and providing us with these written updates along with everything else you do . Truly thank you so much!
I really don't want to talk about the episode but I did notice a few things.
Zeenet was explaining kabeer and Zara's talaq saying they have two completed and working on getting married before the 3 period ends? Or did I misunderstand.
I heard to finished with little time remaining for something but due to language I don't understand that part can someone please clarify that part please.

Hamdans fourth day rituals happened today as well usually it's done on the 40th day after death . I'm wondering here is it just symbolic or do they truly believe it's the 40th day since his demise.

The third thing is ruksaars friend . Ruksaar mentions gratitude to her friend for giving her room and board for 3 months! The numbers are all over the place with only one thing in common ruksaar is no where near done with iddah in all cases . I'm so tired of this and watching the show these days is like taking nasty medicine want nothing to do with it but inorder to keep activity going here it's become a chore no longer fun or interesting just pure resentment for the show now!
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I hope the nikah nama will be incomplete for some thing like .. no witnesses etc

They have witnesses
From her requesting it be brought from court? Or where did she request her friend bring it from and send over to Lucknow? Anyway only way out is figuring when did hamdan actually die if he is dead and prove her not allowed marriage to anyone since her iddah is incomplete.
Marriage certificate is basically a contract saying both parties agree to marriage on that date . The groom pays a mahr of what amount is agreed upon on incase of separation an amount agreed upon will be paid to the wife at separation.
It must be done by someone licensed and recorded though! If it's fake it's invalid .
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

🤗Thank you Suta baby !
Hats off to you for sitting through this nonsense and providing us with these written updates along with everything else you do . Truly thank you so much!
I really don't want to talk about the episode but I did notice a few things.
Zeenet was explaining kabeer and Zara's talaq saying they have two completed and working on getting married before the 3 period ends? Or did I misunderstand.
I heard to finished with little time remaining for something but due to language I don't understand that part can someone please clarify that part please.

Hamdans fourth day rituals happened today as well usually it's done on the 40th day after death . I'm wondering here is it just symbolic or do they truly believe it's the 40th day since his demise.

The third thing is ruksaars friend . Ruksaar mentions gratitude to her friend for giving her room and board for 3 months! The numbers are all over the place with only one thing in common ruksaar is no where near done with iddah in all cases . I'm so tired of this and watching the show these days is like taking nasty medicine want nothing to do with it but inorder to keep activity going here it's become a chore no longer fun or interesting just pure resentment for the show now!

@ red .. you are correct ..thats what zee said 

@ blue it was 40 days ritual only dear ..
Houstonmom thumbnail

I want to know the same thing yaar

They keep changing this point all the time!
The writers are flip floppy they end the divorce today and bring it back tomorrow.
Zeenet explained the current situation today but I'm having trouble translating it.
From what I understood from her is first two talaqs are done and they are working on stopping the final talaq period . What I got from that and ruksaar is so happy because she doesn't have to do much if time runs out they are finished. But I'm confused because he didn't pronounce a third talaq if the second one ends before he takes her back and he didn't say a third she still can't stay they are devorced and he has only one last chance to bring her into his life no more do overs this one is final!
Houstonmom thumbnail

@ red .. you are correct ..thats what zee said

@ blue it was 40 days ritual only dear ..

Thank you sweetheart!
40 days is one month and ten days only not 3 months and 25 days. Even if her friend took her in for three months that would be to 2 situations either she was running from hamdan and hiding from him or she killed him and hid from being caught   ðŸ˜• . How long did she actually spend in jail? Having doubt that she was even in jail at all she owned the place !