Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
same here komolika is iconic and just a backless blouse wont give her the style urvashi had. let's wait and see  
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rakthpipasu

I remember reading it a while back somewhere ... Ekta said she was looking for someone who had a very innocent looking face to play the baddie Komolika. Don't know what Ekta's vision for season 2's Komolika is but I for one am looking forward to this show only and only because of Hina. And if she ends up not playing Komolika, I am dropping this show like a hot potato  πŸ˜†

Same I am also just watching for Hina πŸ˜†
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

I never saw her acting before.I watched bits and pieces of Bigboss here and there.In those bits i saw somewhat vampish side of her in her face while fighting/arguing with others.Considering BB is scripted show,if we assume she acted like one, then she will ace this role.And i had no idea of previous season to even compare.Somehow i feel Hina will be the USP of the show considering her trp aunty following for her 8 years show Yrkkh πŸ˜†.

@Bold I followed Hina since YRKKH but I am not an aunty πŸ˜†

Edited by xPalkix - 5 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
So Hina playing Komolika is confirmed?
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

So Hina playing Komolika is confirmed?

urvashi confirmed it 
I agree Hina sucks as an actress she truly one dimmensional
And i can bet my ass(forum's) on the fact that she will ruin komolika
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPalkix

@Bold I followed Hina since YRKKH but I am not an aunty πŸ˜†

We generally call trp giving viewers as trp aunties even if they are not auntiesπŸ˜†
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

same here komolika is iconic and just a backless blouse wont give her the style urvashi had. let's wait and see

I didn't like Erica as Prerna!
Let's see hina..
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
please give the link of urvashi's interview

Originally posted by: priya185

urvashi confirmed it 

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'm extremely glad that they took Hina Khan for this role,  but the reason is somewhat different. πŸ˜† 
Hina is a very limited range actress , who completely lacks the sheer talent , aura, charm of Urvashi.  In short , she's not a patch on previous actress. 
Which means ?? She'll most probably suck as Komolika and therefore won't become so much important for the show , with less stake holding than the previous Komolika. It was Urvashi who made Komolika a household name and she started getting increasingly more importance and in fact more so than even Prerna ! Just like RR as Bajaj  she carved her own niche. In the hands of a lesser actress it won't have the same impact and therefore the limelight will remain on AnuPre , just like I want it to be!  πŸ˜‰