Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Carmilla

I'm extremely glad that they took Hina Khan for this role,  but the reason is somewhat different. ðŸ˜† 

Hina is a very limited range actress , who completely lacks the sheer talent , aura, charm of Urvashi.  In short , she's not a patch on previous actress. 
Which means ?? She'll most probably suck as Komolika and therefore won't become so much important for the show , with less stake holding than the previous Komolika. It was Urvashi who made Komolika a household name and she started getting increasingly more importance and in fact more so than even Prerna ! Just like RR as Bajaj  she carved her own niche. In the hands of a lesser actress it won't have the same impact and therefore the limelight will remain on AnuPre , just like I want it to be!  ðŸ˜‰

Too bad I am watching the show right now just for Komolika 
ikhtiyar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sha_rocks

Here I would say Jennifer is a cutie pie ...but did u watched behaydh...she just nailed it...awsum fantastic...let's wait n watch 

But there, more than a vamp Maya was like the hero of the showas majority rooted for her. ðŸ˜† Nevertheless, I think Hina can pull off Komolika ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

Too bad I am watching the show right now just for Komolika

Same here.

Originally posted by: ikhtiyar

But there, more than a vamp Maya was like the hero of the showas majority rooted for her.😆Nevertheless, I think Hina can pull off Komolika😃

I chuckle whenever I read maya was a vamp. Majority loved her and was on her side. My family to this day is still disappointed maya couldn't kill Arjun & Saanjh and took revenge in other way, and they are trp audience. She was never shown as vamp and shown as one who was wronged but just her way of dealing were was to get back to those who did wrong t her. Forget being the heroine of the show, she was actually the Hero of the show.. Even her haters would say they only watch the show for her as the only thing good about the show. 😆 Now a days any character who is actually negative is compared to Maya to give example that they would do good forgetting the fact Maya was never promoted nor shown to be completely bad and negative.
People loved maya not saanjh the home wrecker. I hated thst girl. She was always poking her nose im their relationship. What a biaatch
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If Hina's the one, I'm sure she'll do justice to it because Ekta's casting skills are usually apt and more so because this is her star project. 

Let's just see how this goes!
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Never watched any of these actors before and haven't seen S1 too. So since everything is new, the first episode looks amazing but knowing Ekta, she's going to bring in all masala and drama. I hope I get to see the beautiful and iconic AnuPre unite for once (Cuz I read they are star-crossed lovers😔)