Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Hi Shailu🤗So good to see uu.

I hv joined NGO recently and ventured into blogging.
Do check :)

Regarding Hina Khan, She is a good actress .Even I felt the same that she has heroine face, not vamp but I think she will still be able to pull off Komolika. Even jenny has heroine sweet face but when she can do " Maya" , then why can't Hina do a "Komolika".
Infact this is going to set a benchmark for Hina's career. She was already a big star with Yeh Rishta. But BB11 gave her exposure and she turned into Fashionista.

See, we can't compare with Urvashi .Urvashi was tailor made for Komolika, the same way Shweta Tiwari was for Prerna .but if Erica can do Prerna, then why can't Hina Khan be Komolika...

🤗 good for u dear proud of u

About hina it's my view I might be wrong let's see
roldc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Those who have watched her in BB house will know that she can be quite a vamp and negative.  SRK is the eternal romantic on screen but has enacted shades of grey roles equally well.  Hina will do well I am sure.  Viewers like me who had not watched Kasauti 1 will be happy not to make any comparisona with cast of K1
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roldc

Those who have watched her in BB house will know that she can be quite a vamp and negative.  SRK is the eternal romantic on screen but has enacted shades of grey roles equally well.  Hina will do well I am sure.  Viewers like me who had not watched Kasauti 1 will be happy not to make any comparisona with cast of K1

i don't watch BB but heard many things about hina ...i pity her all were above her bashing her cursing her
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Are you trying to say that Urvashi has vamp type face? Just kidding. 😆
If you'll go by face value, no actor would get chance to be versatile. One need to take risk.

I must say playing negative role in Indian TV serial has disadvantage, there's fear of getting typecast. People will keep offering you only vamp roles. Having said that playing safe won't take you anywhere, if she has an opportunity just take it, but she should quit it on time. Indian shows have no fullstop, they go on for decades, actors need to get out of it after certain time for their own sanity.
rs-shailu29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: White..Magic

Are you trying to say that Urvashi has vamp type face? Just kidding. 😆

If you'll go by face value, no actor would get chance to be versatile. One need to take risk.

I must say playing negative role in Indian TV serial has disadvantage, there's fear of getting typecast. People will keep offering you only vamp roles. Having said that playing safe won't take you anywhere, if she has an opportunity just take it, but she should quit it on time. Indian shows have no fullstop, they go on for decades, actors need to get out of it after certain time for their own sanity.

hope hina proves me wrong 
Edited by rs-shailu29 - 5 years ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

i don't watch BB but heard many things about hina ...i pity her all were above her bashing her cursing her

I hv seen BB11 but Hina was not a vamp or anything🤔
She was self centred and I , me, myself but not negative .
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
I remember reading it a while back somewhere ... Ekta said she was looking for someone who had a very innocent looking face to play the baddie Komolika. Don't know what Ekta's vision for season 2's Komolika is but I for one am looking forward to this show only and only because of Hina. And if she ends up not playing Komolika, I am dropping this show like a hot potato ðŸ˜†
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I never saw her acting before.I watched bits and pieces of Bigboss here and there.In those bits i saw somewhat vampish side of her in her face while fighting/arguing with others.Considering BB is scripted show,if we assume she acted like one, then she will ace this role.And i had no idea of previous season to even compare.Somehow i feel Hina will be the USP of the show considering her trp aunty following for her 8 years show Yrkkh😆.
dumbchick thumbnail
Hina is very stylish, she will ace a vamp role. She was cast post her vampish stint in BiggBoss (part of it was real- she is far from a saint and the rest was stretched). But she will look Anurag's mom in my opinion, they should have chosen a younger actor. Or is Komolika, per the old show story, supposed to be much elder than Anurag?
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Imagine the surprise if Hina Khan isn't Komolika!! Lolz