Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

prem was anurag prerna's third child. their first kid was also prem who was killed by kidnappers. second was sneha n third one was prem. i loved the videos n acting displayed by  actors!!! 

Oh.okay too many Prems. 😆
Just tell me how can they have kids without marriage?

So basically Prerna Bajaj had no kids?
All the kids were of Anurag and Prernas?

Yeah acting of actors was good but now if you see that looks funny to me. I didn't mean to make fun of it. 😳
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya I know anurag got max slaps on tvland 😆
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Anurag and Prerna's child.😆

🤣
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@*Dev*

Anurag and Prerna had three children. 

Prem 1: Prerna and Anurag slept together in the first 15 episodes of KZK1 before marriage. 😆 Prerna got pregnant and Anu married Komolika. So Prem1 was out of wedlock. He died as a child. 😭

Sneha: They got married and conceived Sneha, but Prerna found out she was pregnant after the divorce or while they were filing for the divorce. 

Prem2: They only conceived Prem2 out of wedlock (after 8 years of divorce and Anurag was married to Aparna), to save Sneha because they needed a bone marrow. 😆

Prerna and Bajaj had one child named Kasak. She was the last addition. 😆
Edited by ilovepyaar - 5 years ago
i hated that kasak girl with passion lol
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

i hated that kasak girl with passion lol

She did so many crazy things. 😆 It seemed like Prerna didn't even care about her as much as Sneha or Prem. 
sha_rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Then I would say Anurag should be transformed as Manik Malhotra...(hayee hottie)...

Originally posted by: sha_rocks

Then I would say Anurag should be transformed as Manik Malhotra...(hayee hottie)...

here mr bajaj is the bad guy. i m just assuring u guys bajaj is going to dominate so dont raise your hopes. parth signed it bcoz of balaji show n the exposure. look at the promotion.😆
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@*Dev*

Anurag and Prerna had three children. 

Prem 1: Prerna and Anurag slept together in the first 15 episodes of KZK1 before marriage.  😆 Prerna got pregnant and Anu married Komolika. So Prem1 was out of wedlock. He died as a child. 😭

Sneha: They got married and conceived Sneha, but Prerna found out she was pregnant after the divorce or while they were filing for the divorce. 

Prem2: They only conceived Prem2 out of wedlock (after 8 years of divorce and Anurag was married to Aparna), to save Sneha because they needed a bone marrow. 😆

Prerna and Bajaj had one child named Kasak. She was the last addition. 😆

Thanks for the information. ❤️ Looks actually funny to me story wise. 😆

She did so many crazy things. 😆 It seemed like Prerna didn't even care about her as much as Sneha or Prem. 

she was a unwanted character n took too much of screen space. even once prerna slapped anurag for that girl😆