Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I really hope so, I think we all want a stronger Anurag. Back then, it was a monthly dose to see Anurag getting slapped again and again.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

if u have seen promo it looks like d same story served in new eraπŸ˜†mother n sister hating middle class prerna. parth looks like a good mommy's boy as anurag even in clipsπŸ˜†

I am not sure abt it then bec Parth clearly has a diff kind of fanbase if ekta is looking to create another fanbase for him then i dont know i am not sure who her target audience is ? those who watched the first season ( i am not sure how much they will warm up to these faces and be happy to watch the same story line given her other shows have also picked up stuff from here only ) or is she trying to cash in on the online popularity of these leads n present something that suits todays time and their personalities!

Ekta is clearly playing with fire with more chances to fail if she doesnt present the original keeping up with the times given the leads have a fanbase already!Edited by -RD- - 5 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

I am sure abt it then bec clearly has a diff kind of fanbase if ekta is looking to create another fanbase for him then i dont know i am not sure who her target audience is ? those who watched the first season ( i am not sure how much they will warm up to these faces and be happy to watch the same story line given her other shows have also picked up stuff from here only ) or is she trying to cash in on the online popularity of these leads n present something that suits todays time and their personalities!

Ekta is clearly playing with fire with more chances to fail if she doesnt present the original keeping up with the times given the leads have a fanbase already!

Hi.. Hope it's ok to barge in.. πŸ˜‰
Agree with you.. I've not seen the original version of this show.. And from reading about it and seeing some glimpses of it, I really would feel bad for Erica and Parth to play those original roles as is..Hope the CVs give many many variations to these characters and the storyline keeping the actors and the changing times and audience in mind... 
@rd only thing is if ekta copies full time it gonna flop as our generation and our elders grownup watching old ones n comparisons will be made. n u know our parents praise older ones.
hope its new characterisation with new story
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

@rd only thing is if ekta copies full time it gonna flop as our generation and our elders grownup watching old ones n comparisons will be made. n u know our parents praise older ones.

hope its new characterisation with new story

Exactly my view!
jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6
Anurag was prerna's personalized ghanta. Jab dekho bajta rehta tha. πŸ€£
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Can anyone tell me who was Prem? πŸ˜† I mean whose child? Anurag-Prernas or Prerna-Bajajs? πŸ˜†
And LOL that slap video was rather funny. 🀣 
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Can anyone tell me who was Prem? πŸ˜† I mean whose child? Anurag-Prernas or Prerna-Bajajs? πŸ˜†

And LOL that slap video was rather funny. 🀣 

Anurag and Prerna's child. πŸ˜†
prem was anurag prerna's third child. their first kid was also prem who was killed by kidnappers. second was sneha n third one was prem. i loved the videos n acting displayed by  actors!!! 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Anurag and Prerna's child. πŸ˜†

They had children as well without marriage? πŸ˜²