Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
I think that they will stick to the concept of "United by love, separated by destiny" , but the treatment, the flow of the plot, the tracks, the reasons for each decision by the characters might be fine tuned to present day audience' .. now the social media scrutiny n feedback is huge, EK may not want to take all that negativity and might handle it in a more reasonable and justifiable way . ..

and regarding getting slapped ... Anurag's character was either misunderstood or he misunderstands others all through the show, hence the thappads ðŸ˜†

Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

I think that they will stick to the concept of "United by love, separated by destiny" , but the treatment, the flow of the plot, the tracks, the reasons for each decision by the characters might be fine tuned to present day audience' .. now the social media scrutiny n feedback is huge, EK may not want to take all that negativity and might handle it in a more reasonable and justifiable way . ..

and regarding getting slapped ... Anurag's character was either misunderstood or he misunderstands others all through the show, hence the thappads  😆

@bold,This cracked me up😆😆
Bechare ki kismat hi kharab thi

P.S.I adore GHT and ShraMan too
reallygotme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bajaj will be there but how big he will influence the story will depend on many factors. Ekta never intended Bajaj to become this big last season. Its mainly due to Ronit's power acting and presence he took away all limelight from main leads. His chemistry with Shweta became popular and got trps. SO Mr Bajaj became a long running integral part of the show.

Prerna-Anu might have also got sidelined due to Shweta-CZ issues

History would repeat or not in KZK2 has to be seen
.FlyingClouds. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really feel bad for him...
Was his job only to keep Prerna happy and sacrifice everything for his love? And in return, he used to get slaps, accusations and venom from Prerna and her family...
Bajaj called him an outsider so many times
His children didnt call him dad...
Who could be more unfortunate and have a more tragic life?
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hello everyone...my name is shweta...i am a huge fan of kausauti and parth....i am very excited to watch the first episode today...ekta ke show mein thappads , zoom on faces are quite common..so yeh toh bhool jayo...anu ko thappad nhi padhega...😆 but i just hope is bar story different ho...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
I agree...i still remember those days we used to call prerna as The Slapping Queen...poor anurag only had slaps from her rather than love...i hope this time round prerna doesn't slap anurag
Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
zamana badal gaya its a 10 year differnces in show scrpit n all slapping in ektas show has been highlight of episode.. hope this will not be in this season