Frequent Posters

avitaanand thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Plz update soon ..already in love with the story
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
very interesting story...though was a little shocked at Arnav mentioning sex so casually on the dining table with Khushi surrounded by all men... also that Khushi didnt find it awkward to hear him say so...

what is the age difference between Arnav and Khushi ?
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anjs

very interesting story...though was a little shocked at Arnav mentioning sex so casually on the dining table with Khushi surrounded by all men... also that Khushi didnt find it awkward to hear him say so...

I think the first thing I want to mention is the conversation between Arnav and Khushi at the dining table
the conversation was supposed to be more discreet in fashion hence the pretence of water but highlight ASR's sense of directness.
Agree that Arnavs mannerisms are a little blunt.
As for khushis reaction probably just not knowing how to react. Maybe it's a weakness in the descriptive element here.
Read what you may into it that's the Beauty of it.
For me it says, don't listen to them, I don't Believe in these old wife's cultural codes, theres no need to get worked up, it's going to happen anyway so don't worry about getting to a expected outcome.
I'm on your side.
And yes this a spontaneous choice of words.

In a strange way is a whole lot more reassuring then letting Khushi stew in this who do I listen to what should I be doing what is expected of me type of thing.

Initially mentioned that Arnav 32 ish Khushi 23
jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

I think the first thing I want to mention is the conversation between Arnav and Khushi at the dining table
the conversation was supposed to be more discreet in fashion hence the pretence of water but highlight ASR's sense of directness.
Agree that Arnavs mannerisms are a little blunt.
As for khushis reaction probably just not knowing how to react. Maybe it's a weakness in the descriptive element here.
Read what you may into it that's the Beauty of it.
For me it says, don't listen to them, I don't Believe in these old wife's cultural codes, theres no need to get worked up, it's going to happen anyway so don't worry about getting to a expected outcome.
I'm on your side.
And yes this a spontaneous choice of words.

In a strange way is a whole lot more reassuring then letting Khushi stew in this who do I listen to what should I be doing what is expected of me type of thing.

Think I mentioned Arnav around 31/32 Khushi 23
aazzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Come across this story and I totally loved it. I just hope that I got to read this story regularly.
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is my second story written by you...and Iam loving it...Arnav feels there are lots of differences between him and his bride. I love your Arnav...looking forward to their journey in Because Opposite Attract.
sweta_b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting story can't wait to read more
nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi jagruti where are u hope all is well please update soon😲
jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitritt9s

hi jagruti where are u hope all is well please update soon😲

hey sorry yes just a bit tied up with work, i'll update this tomorrow for sure..
nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow i was just checking if u had updated n i saw your reply cant wait for your update take care hopefully i get a nice surprise tom from u👍🏼