Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: DMGFan-2b-not2b

Hmmm... intersting start..I like the way Arnav is trying to ensure that she doesn't get railroaded by his family but I hope he doesn't end up doing the railroading himself... its is quite distressing to read about a meek, mousy Khushi who runs to do Arnav's bidding and puts up with all sorts of atrocious behavior...that can never be justified in the name of love... but so far he has been protecting her from the women in his family, good for him...

I agree there is a element of mistreatment even in Arnavs means to protect khushi, there's no love that's certain.
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am so happy to see another update so soon. I love how Arnav is showing Khushi the subtle differences in his way from the expected norms as per royal code of conduct, yet he is making sure she understands that she is and will be his wife.
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry Jagruthi, I surely got mixed up with the stories, ie... possession of love., in my previous comment. I just continued that party with this one. Anyway, it's amusing to see Arnav threatening Nani n Anjali, to save Khushi. Khushi will get to know n see a very different side of Arnav.
Janu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really need to understand Arnav ...why was Akash ,the point of contact between the two..
It's good to feel trite the his wife from all the teasing...but in doing so,is not he too blunt in talking about their bedroom life...

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb.. liked the way Arnav handled his sister and nani who were teasing Khushi.. loved the update.. ðŸ˜Š
tajygl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
good one, but dont keep the story short, write like how you usually write the long episodes
Peppermint55 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey... Thanks for the update... It's refreshining ...
 Looking forward to their journey... 
 N one more req..pls make the chapters bit long...

Asha1968 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice story ... Kushi is timid now but i have a feeling that she is going to have Arnav around her fingers
rag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story. Pleasantly surprised to see this story. Can't wait for more.
dawnkkay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely story .. Cant wait to read more and longer chapters