Chapter 4: Page 8

Chapter 5: Page 11

Chapter 6: Page 13

Chapter  7: not sure need updating

Chapter 8: not sure need to update

Chapter 9: Page 22

find my other works within my signature 

Character set:

Arnav Singh Raizada 31 year old Delhi based billionaire.

Hard working, mature, stern, influential, strong minded. 

Khushi Singh Raizada 22 year old, 

Caring, sensitive, happy go lucky but sensible ambitious.

Akaash Singh Raizada 29 Year old

Friendly, chirpy, easy going entrepreneur alongside his older brother.

Chapter 1

Watching pretty women pace up and down his office in his lingeriecollection  was one of ASR'sroutine tasks. Although their  wasalways women that wished to get his attention ASR was a sharp and focusedindividual. He payed attention to only what he wished to pay attention to andnothing and no one more.

Once he had viewed the last collection he passed this review sheet tothe designer stood by his chair.

"Take another look at thelast two, you can do better.

You could almost see the designers relief in posture at feedbackreceived.

On the other side of his chair Akash, subtly reminded ASR that they hadto be at Khushi's performance in half an our. ASR acknowledged the reminderstood before leaving he cupped the shoulder of his designer in reassurancebefore leaving. After all it was the little things that mattered.

Khushi was both nervous and excited, she'd spent years learningclassical music and today she had got to a point of excellence. She was toperform in front of a audience of hindered and amongst the them today would beher husband, his grandmother and her brother in law Akaash.

Khushi was on stage, in a very elegant but relevant Indian attire. Awhite churidar dress which spread around the sides of the cushions she was satamongst. Around her fellow instrumental team, she looked towards the side ather phone if she'd got a return text from Akaash yet when she had a smile she alluded to very naturally. They wereon their way, now it was her and her performance she had to think of. She silentlyprayed everything would run like clockwork and it did the lights were dimmed,the  music played and Khushi sangbut some time in and she happened to see lock eyes with Arnav Singh Raizada whowas sat in the front row of the audience. He wasn't there a moment a go but nowhe was khushi found herself at a stray, immediately she looked away for it madeher nervous.

One the concert was over..Akash and nani waiting back stage for khushi,as soon as she returned khushi had the biggest smile for Akaash well done Happy he smirked happy ofcourse meant Khushi which khushi pulled a face at, she wasn't sure about thenew nick name Aakash had come up with, What she was super pleased about whatnani she covered her head with the duppata of her dress to touch nani's feetpost which nani gave khushi a big hug. Khushi's eyes searched a little forArnav when

"Akash woh .. 

"He's taking a call in your dressing room replied Akaash to whichkhushi excused herself.

He was indeed in Khushi's dressing room as he took a work related callhe explored the room. on the wall was pictures of khushi with her singinginstructor, her various awards, her idols on the other side of the room wasKhushi's outfits hung on a clothes tidy, because clothing was one of hisprofession he flicked through some of khushi's dresses out of interest afterwhich he took a seat on the one vacant chair In the room, this call was not toend any time soon.

When Khushi entered the room she was faced with the back of his posturein the chair. Dressed in dark back suit, khushi could make out his posture,whilst he was on the phone she decided to walk in around his chair and percheddown to the floor as ask for his blessings, it might have caught him bysurprise but  he was more than sureit was his grandmothers doing.

She wasn't going to move till he acknowledged her and it wasn't longbefore she felt the palm of his hand brush against her head ahs lift hershoulder, when she did look at him she found him disapproving of her gesturecutting the call  as soon as herealized she was looking for his attention.

By the time  he had cut thecall, khushi had walked towards her dressing table and removing heruncomfortable earrings.

He stood up put his arms in his poakcs and she turned around to facehim, she didn't look at him, she looked at the floor, their encounters werealways this formal because he had never given her the room to be any closer.That was always going to happen after a given milestone that never seemed tocome around. There was also that that feeling of not knowing how to interactwith a figure such as his, he was considerably older, taller, more silent andintense than anyone she had ever interacted with.

Akash tells me  You'd liketo teach is that right and You're also ready to come home?

Ji..

"if that's okay with you"

"Doesn't matter whether its okay with me or not."he replied sternly and then softened his words remembering that he was talking to his new bride not one of his employees at AR.

"Khushi can I give you a bit of advice hold your head high at yourachievements, at wishes and your desires even in front of me , especially infront of me, as your husband I'm here to help you along with them defer youfrom them."

"Akash will pick you up at the weekend, see you then."

He affirmed to her, before walking a way he stopped for a moment in allthis he had forgotten that his young wife deserved more than just his words.

He stepped that little bit closer ignoring her nervousness he toweredover her to place a kiss on her forehead even if he sensed that somewhere this little bride of his was a little fearful of him.

They'd returned from the performance, ASR walked into  Shantivan put his car keys down took aseat on the sofa in front of the coffee table it had been a long day.

He was infact thinking about Khushi in this moment in time and so forNani to bring her up in conversation well he expected nothing more.

"I cant wait to have my bahuhome Arnav

"Its time now, sun rahe ho natum, kabar dar jo  us batchi ko sataya.

"Don't make me sound like a tyrant" he remarked rolling his eyes at his nani who gave him a look before retiring to her room.

Arnav had married Khushi on request of Nani, because Nani wished for agood wife for  him and Arnav hadalways promised that he marry per her wish.

It just happened to be that khushi  his chosen bride was much younger then ASR and at the timeand to make sure this didn't derail khushi's in dependency Arnav put down tocondition that she'd only enter Raizada house once she was satisfied and sureshe was ready. This gave her time to meet her educational, personal and wideraspirations and be her own person without the dictatorship of a husband and hisfamily.

It was a well thought out move by a very tactful individual and that iswhy the likes of Akash looked up to ASR. Akash could always sense when hisbrother was in contemplation. There was something he wasn't sure about.

"What is it that bothers youabout bringing khushiji home bhai Akash was becoming quite theintuitive character after his brother and appreciation of that could be seen inArnavs eyes. he didn't have to tell him what it was that he was pondering overfor him to understand.

Khushi is fragile, and my lifestyle is quite the opposite, I'm quitethe opposite,

Not as much as you think bhai. Opposites attract remember! He leaveswith a smirk leaving Arnav to simmer in his thoughts.

Thanks guys hope you enjoyed the start of this, like and comment quick for the next chapter :)

Edited by jagrutid - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

very first to comment- thanks hope you liked it
nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very bad u have made me greedy i want the next chapter straightaway loved it u nailed it  ðŸ¤—i will wait n stalk u everyday beware until u update take care
Arshifan_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow New story... nice start..hope Khushi is traditional.. 
jagrutid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nitritt9s

very bad u have made me greedy i want the next chapter straightaway loved it u nailed it  ðŸ¤—i will wait n stalk u everyday beware until u update take care

you'll be pleased to know..its on its way ..thank you for reading.
jagrutid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arshifan_priya

Wow New story... nice start..hope Khushi is traditional.. 

I think she is ..
jagrutid thumbnail

Chapter 2

"Look if you do it this way you'll f**k it up do you understand, and there's no going back. I'm telling you this is not the way to go.

Don't just stare at me for the love of god..! he threw his hands in his hair frustrated with this god dam project.

The men, i.e Akash, NK and Aman and Arnav were sat around a work plan on Saturday afternoon in the lounge and they all went silent for a second whilst ASR went on swearing about the state of affairs not realizing the likes of Nani and his wife  had just arrived.

Khushi had arrived.

Here he was using foul language.. Nani started at him disapprovingly whilst Khushi couldn't really say anything more.

My apologies ladies, we were just doing a bit of workshopping right.  Explained Aman the charmer out of them all, ASR however wasn't bothered in the slightest . In his eyes it was what it was end of.

Whilst the likes of Akash and NK surrounded Khushi changing the conversation totally, Arnav noticed how close a bond khushi seemed to have with Akaash now that was because all his conversations with wife over the last 3 years had really been via him. They exchanged hugs as did the likes of Aman and NK. Maybe it was a bhabhi devar thing.

Arnav put his hands into his pockets when the rest of them were done with their introductions, Khushi walked her way towards him. He noticed that she had very purposefully drawn sindoor into her parting and wore her mangalsutra for this occasion. He hoped it was out of choice and not obligation.

He got the sense that his wife was going to reach for his feet once again.

"Don't..- he stopped her even before she could get part way,

Nani however scolded him.

"Arnav let her, You've deprived her of all her rights for 3 years, it seemed to be a sore subject for the older women in this house.

Caving into that he let her, "just this once " but he would be sure to put things straight with his nani as soon as he got chance. "Welcome home he spoke in a rather softer tone then the one she had heard him us just seconds ago.

The men in Raizada house continued to go about their work whilst Nani showed Khushi around her new home. Later that evening the family ate pizza, Khushi found it incredibly easy to bond with NK, Anjali when she did turn up and the rest of the family. it was ASR she was distant from and understandably so.

With the excuse of fetching drinks did Arnav decide to walk into the kitchen where his nani was, his real motive being a conversation with his grandmother who was at the kitchen counter.

"Nani, don't ask khushi to touch my feet he said fetching a bottle out of the fridge and walking closer towards his grandmother.

"Hamne use kuch nahin kaha..she looked at him sure.

Arnav raised a eyebrow at his grandmother really?

Really she assured him.

"She has manners unlike you beta", nani taunted referring back to his language earlier today.

ASR looked out into the lounge at Khushi with rest of the family.. they had a long way to go and a lot of differences.

Edited by jagrutid - 5 years ago
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am loving this...So, Arnav and Khushi have lot of getting to know each other ... But he is a noble man.
Arshifan_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Back to back update.. super.. ðŸ¤—
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well well surprise.. two stories from you and both are awesome.. superb.. Arnav feels there are lots of differences between him and his new bride.. lets see how he works on these differences.. looking forward to ArShi's journey in Because opposites attract.. best wishes and happy writing ðŸ˜Š