The acting standards r too high. Need to work - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
some people r going to abuse report button this time again like they did in erica's old flop show forum 
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I love the original KZK cast, but I have to say one thing. Ekta's forte is her cast. So I'm going to trust her and watch the show before I make any judgements about anyone's acting. I've seen both Erica and Parth in their previous shows, but people improve with experience, so we should give them a chance.
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Our parth will give his 100%.. he is very talented,hard-working and dedicated toward his work. Now just hope for the best

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I love the original KZK cast, but I have to say one thing. Ekta's forte is her cast. So I'm going to trust her and watch the show before I make any judgements about anyone's acting. I've seen both Erica and Parth in their previous shows, but people improve with experience, so we should give them a chance.

erica is very wooden with bad dialogue delivery. i have no much hopes from her
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oldanurprernfan

erica is very wooden with bad dialogue delivery. i have no much hopes from her

She will surprise u ðŸ˜ƒ unless u hate on her because u want to hate on her. 
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

some people r going to abuse report button this time again like they did in erica's old flop show forum 

I have been active on her last show's forum for the entire time & I hardly came across one or two incident of reporting of posts that was very very rare (surprisingly forum is still quite active)
Besides, apart from the low TRP because of being a Sony show, that show was definitely not a flop given it's 9.1 IMDB rating with about 4000 votes & online viewership even today. Unless you have different criteria for defining show's success, that would be a different story altogether.

But I agree with the Erica's dialogue delivery. Probably she improved now since then since EK likes to polish her actors.

There is a huge difference in time period of KZK1 & KZK2. Overall competition is huge now, audience's taste has drastically changed, lot of conventions, stereotypes, barriers have been broken on ITV in this time period. I hope the story is not exactly as they showed it back then. Lot of things of the old show are not likely to work easily now that too with that much impact since stakes have been raised a lot on general level (I mean female lead slapping male lead, getting pregnant before marriage, etc.). 

Originally posted by: Japrilforever

She will surprise u ðŸ˜ƒ unless u hate on her because u want to hate on her. 

disliking someone's acting skills isnt called hating. hating is what some people does on ranveer in bw forum😳

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

I have been active on her last show's forum for the entire time & I hardly came across one or two incident of reporting of posts that was very very rare (surprisingly forum is still quite active)

i was member there. then a member who was fan of male llead asked her mod frnd to join. i was given warning levels for calling sonakshi a doormat and a dev mcp which he was.. yes that forum reported me and made members like tia to go away just because we didnt like dev's actions!

Besides, apart from the low TRP because of being a Sony show, that show was definitely not a flop given it's 9.1 IMDB rating with about 4000 votes & online viewership even today. Unless you have different criteria for defining show's success, that would be a different story altogether.

yes i have different criteria which matters to real world. trp success. abhay pia has a huge online following but i know besides online fans noone cares. same goes for krpkab. funny is the rating because it was typical saas bahu drama without loud music😆

But I agree with the Erica's dialogue delivery. Probably she improved now since then since EK likes to polish her actors.

There is a huge difference in time period of KZK1 & KZK2. Overall competition is huge now, audience's taste has drastically changed, lot of conventions, stereotypes, barriers have been broken on ITV in this time period. I hope the story is not exactly as they showed it back then. Lot of things of the old show are not likely to work easily now that too with that much impact since stakes have been raised a lot on general level (I mean female lead slapping male lead, getting pregnant before marriage, etc.). 

if u have seen new promo, anurag mother saying she doesnt want middle class girl like prerna and want some hot rich girl. then kmolika enters. theyre copying same old thing. showing wedlock pregnancy in 2001 was a very modern thing to show in my opinion and prerna slapping anurag i hated prerna for that. but these all things wouldve never happened if anurag was man enough!

Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

disliking someone's acting skills isnt called hating. hating is what some people does on ranveer in bw forum😳

Hmmm...okay i give it to u. I hope ur comments on eri henceforth will be constructive criticism and not what u said about her when the promo came out. It will help eri improve (if she happens to see this) and also will help u improve ur viewing experience😃
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Totally Agree What u said abt ronit roy Whether Its Positive Character Ya Negative Character  Ronit Always Gets In To The Skin Of That character With Soo Ease Always A Treat To Watch RR 
Ronit As Mr Bajaj His Personality and his voice Use To Make fans Goo Crazy Its Really Tough To replace Him 
Ekta need to bring really strong actor to match RR 
Many fans excited to see who gonna play that character but i think they introduce bajaj later