Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Shweta Tiwari, Cezanne, Ronit Roy, Urvashi, Jennifer winget, Karanvir Bohra etc are classics. Nobody can match upto them. I m not very fond of Ekta shows, but I hv nostalgia and old memories with KZK1 which is why m going to watch the reboot.

I have never seen Erica or Parth's shows so not sure if They wil be able to do justice but One thing I can vouch for is Though Ekta shows hv ghista pita same storyline but Casting is too good . If Ekta has casted some actor for a role, that actor wil perfectly blend with That character. This must surety I can give for Ekta Kapoor. Her casting choice is too good and Hence I feel We shouldn't be comparing a reboot with a classic. If Erica and Party hv been chosen, m sure they will be apt for the roles.
M going to watch this as a new show, instead of comparing it to older version

Me too dear I am getting nostalgic I used to watch kzk 1
Hope they match up with the old charm
Not a fan of ekta too max one year it will be good later she drags her shows
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Me too dear I am getting nostalgic I used to watch kzk 1
Hope they match up with the old charm
Not a fan of ekta too max one year it will be good later she drags her shows

🤗

Haan I was in 9th and 10th std and I used to watch Kasauti. Stopped watching after Mukti dies .
I m a very big fan of Kasauti. 
Kasauti ran for 7 years but I don't think KZK 2 wil be itna Lamba .I think only 3 or 4 years max🥱
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

🤗

Haan I was in 9th and 10th std and I used to watch Kasauti. Stopped watching after Mukti dies .
I m a very big fan of Kasauti.
Kasauti ran for 7 years but I don't think KZK 2 wil be itna Lamba .I think only 3 or 4 years max🥱

Same time I quit mukthi and ud who can forget that cuteness
I was newly married then 🤗 Edited by rs-shailu29 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: White..Magic

Now a days acting is not priority. Actor are busy promoting themselves on social media and talking with trolls. Erica can't reach shweta's standard, but that's not case with only Erica, Parth can't reach the charming level of cezanne, Hina can try all cholis and blouse but she can't reach Urvashi's level who became fashion icon without trying. None can have personality like Ronit. And reason behind it is old is gold and originals are originals. There's an attachment with originals. More importantly, this one won't enjoy the success like previous one because episodes will be available 2 hours before telecast on hotstar. There are many who don't pay for cable because everything is available on internet, and ambanis selling internet kachre ke bhav mein
u r so blunt n put it directily. i can never😆
 all i can say i agree with u

More than acting, tolerance standard is high.
It'll be challanging to keep Hina( if she is part of the show) and Parth locked for 8 long years. After entry of Bajaj, komolika won't remain as relevant as she used be in beginning. Parth has no idea about kasauti. He was suprised to know Anurag married 4 times. It means he has no idea that he has to play father of grown up kids + Rotlu sperm doner.

We may get replacement and plastic surgery before expected.

here i diasgree kmolika stayed centeral even after bajaj entry. infact when other vamps were  introduced, ekta still kept kmolika in mix with her schemes n plotting. And hina is biggest star of the show so i doubt she will accept any short stick. so lets c. poor parth if anurag ends up like old one

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Same time I quit mukthi and ud who can forget that cuteness
I was newly married then 🤗

Prem n Mukti were simply love❤️
Oh wow... Newly married😳 I was in 11th or 12th std😆