Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: destinationn

Superb part.. Arman is so understanding n caring..

Loved d part
Continue soon

Thanks dear..
Glad u love and enjoy the part...
Keep reading and loving...
Take care :D
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashyyy

okay before it turn out too late let mecomment first
maine story padhna choda nah h n also main silent reader convert nahhui hu nthis is the proof
its just mujhe reading karneme tym lagjata h or tab tak next part post hojata h
hey di hows u n ye post is liye bhi h that i m still living somewhere on earth

ok to point pe ate h i really dont know last comment kab ki thi or konse part pe so main honeymoon se wapas ane ke baad se shuru karti hu
it was cute n funny to see ar laughing having fun n teasing each other
or doubt to mujhe ho hi gya tha seeing this that she is expecting
loved their bickering ruthna mannana
ar moments supa fun
loved how armaam handle her
then their family n gang moments
ridhz n billy moments r my fav
then them gupta house
mummy's ko desperately wait n news ka
but ye ridhz ko jab pain hua in midnight n her not getting up n missing officesomehow scared me ki kahi kuch or to nah h
some serious med issues but thankfully armaan got the hint i just loved it how he make her do thecheck up mahn he is the most caring n best husband
i loved tge scene how he did it with full proof plan
n the result is also same as expected
it was beautiful how he shared it with her n her reaction it was totally unexpected for meatleast but in recent part u cleared it too
loved their date or celebration loved how he adore her
n their plan too to reveal it to the to be grand parents
loved their tee idea

okay ps i didnt tell you or not but i loved their second wedding too n the best thing was he let their family n freinds their too he also make them part of it
ye isiliye as i dont remember if i commented on it ornot ifnot i wanted to tell you it was beautiful

Hahha I was wondering, tum kaha gayab hogayi...
Itni din se no comment... Phir socha, busy hogi toh disturb karna nehi chahiyeh...
Waise bhi maine kaha tha, main kissi koh meri stories padne pe force nehi karenge...
Just because I m your friend or u know me, it doesn't mean u have to read whatever I write...
It would be only the person wish that if she/he read it or not, same goes with the comment ;)
Accha huva, tumne isbaar comment kiya kyunki main jaldi update dene wali hun... 
Hey Pal, I m better... Hows u doing...???
Really glad and relief to know u r still alive somewhere in the world ;) or like u says in earth hehe... 

Hmmm mujhe bhi yaad nehi hai, lekin ek baat kahun...
Main bohot khush hun, u r reading it... Ab IF itna problem dete toh koi kiya kar sakti hai right...
Happy and really glad that u r enjoying every bit of the going on tract and previous parts too...

Heheh haan, ab toh mommies koh bacchon ke shaadi ke baad good news ke liyeh inthizaar karte hai...
Heehee, woh toh maine bas aise hi likh di... I heard that sometimes it happens in pregnancy...
Ab mujhe toh experience nehi hai toh u know, main toh jo sunte hai uske base likhti hun jo bhi likhte hai... :D

Abhi toh bohot kuch hona baaki hai... I hope u would enjoy it...
Baar baar karke, sabko pata chalega about Ridz pregnancy... 
Heheh glad u love the idea how they reveal the news to Ananya and Billy...

Ayye hayye, yeh huvi na...
Tum saare parts enjoy ki, isse zyada kiya chahiyeh hota hai ek writer koh :P
Kuch zyada filmy hogayi kiya heehee...
Chalo hope u will enjoy the coming part... 
Takecare... 
RihooHaws thumbnail

From The Time I Saw You - An AR FF -
Part 102

'Mom...???' Armaan called to get their attention...
'Dad...???' Riddhima said when Ananya didn't react to Armaan... 
Seeing their expression, both were sure that they had manage to surprise them to such intension that they were left shocked... Ananya and Billy kept staring at the gift inside the box, Armaan and Riddhima look at each other before moving their side as they sit near the couch on their knees... 

Armaan was on Ananya side, Riddhima on Billy side as they closely look at their expression... Slowly, their shocked expression started to change happy expression with smile on their lips... Ananya were having tears in her eyes as they both at the same time move their hands inside the box to take the gift...

Armaan and Riddhima wait impatiently for them to speak what they feel to know this awesome news of going to be grandparents... It clearly show how much happy they were but they just wants to hear from their mouth... As they were trying to believe, it was truly happening or its just a dream, Armaan and Riddhima kept quiet giving them much needed time... 

Leaving the gift box, Ananya took a mug from it as she carefully touch those words printed on it... Billy also took another mug as his eyes were fixed on the words as he read it several time, trying to digest the news... To confirm it, Billy look towards Riddhima as she put her hand on his leg... 

Ananya look at Armaan and seeing that dimple smile and sparkling orbs, with no doubts further, she had to believe it was the truth... Their life was about to change but for a better future with a new member to be add in their family, who would spread happiness and love... 
'Kaisa laga surprise...???' Armaan asked seeing finally they were out from their shock state...
'Yeh...???' Ananya asked again looking back to the mug...
'Yes, congratulation to be grandparents...' Riddhima said excitedly, happiness clearly visible in her voice... 
'Congrats mom, dad...' Armaan wish them the same as he gave a side hug, moving to the couch next to her...
'Really...???' Billy asked looking at Armaan and than Riddhima...
'Dad, if it's not true, we wouldn't be telling this na...' Riddhima said... 

Next minute, Billy pull Riddhima next to him on the couch giving her a fatherly hug... He press a kiss on her temple still holding her close as Ananya gave a kiss on Armaan cheek as he hold her to the side hug... They all smile as Ananya and Billy look back at the mug, reading the words for god knows how many times from last few minutes... 

It's a white coffee mug with the writing, 'Only the best Moms/Dads get promoted to Grandpa/Grandma' in black letters... In Billy's mug it has a mustache at the end while in Ananya's mug it has a spectacles... Ananya and Billy found it really cute and unique way to break the news of them going to be grandparents... 

GIFT FOR TO BE GRANDPARENTS

Seeing both again lost in the gift, Riddhima left giving them sometimes... Armaan just sit with them, admiring the happiness on their face as for a second their smile didn't fades from their face... He was happy with the way they decide to give the news to them and it was a success seeing those heartwarming smiles on their faces... 
'Chalo chalo, ab kuch meeta hojae...' Riddhima said coming holding a tray as she break the silent...

They look towards Riddhima as she kept the tray on the table, she gave one plate to Ananya while she hold the other... Taking the place next to Billy, she forward cake piece to Billy as she has got cake for them to celebrate the news...

Billy happily ate from her hand, Armaan nudge Ananya as they were watching the father daughter in law duo as Billy feed Riddhima back, as he pull her in to side hug again... Very well understanding what Armaan was indicating as he can never see the love his father shower on his wife, ignoring him... 
'Waise promotion toh meri bhi huvi hai, lekin koi mujhe itni pyar se nehi khilaya...' Ananya said making a fake sad expression... 
'Annie, ab teri laadla bekaar nikla hai toh complain karne ka koi faida nehi...' Billy said...
'Meri bete koh kuch mat kaho Billy...' Ananya said... 
'Kyun nehi, yaha mere beti ne mujhe pyar se khilaya lekin dekh teri bete koh... Apne mom koh khilane ke bajai, humhare rishte koh nazar laga raha hai...' Billy said making Armaan pout...
'Jalkukdi...' Riddhima said making Armaan pout turn to frown...

Billy and Riddhima laugh where else Armaan gave a innocent expression to Ananya, knowing it would be her who would only support him in this kind of situation when Billy and Riddhima be on one side... Ananya just glare at Billy and feed Armaan, he also feed her back... 
'Ignore them baccha, yeh dono toh aise hi hai...' Ananya said softly smacking his cheek...
'I know mom, waise bhi I don't care what they say... Aap mere side ho, so its we are equal to them...' Armaan said... 
'Abhi equal hai lekin kuch din baad humhare side mein ek aur hoge, kyun angel...' Billy said looking at Riddhima...
'Dad, waise bhi humhare side mein ek zyada hai...' Riddhima said grinning...
'Yes, mera princess bhi toh hai...' Billy said...
'Haan toh tik haina, abhi khushi manalo kyunki baby ke aane ke baad woh tumhari nehi, hum log ke team mein hoge, kyun mom...' Armaan said... 
'Aapke galatfehmi hai yeh Mr. Mallik...' Riddhima said...
'Bilkul nehi, logic toh bohot simple hai...' Armaan said...
'Accha...???' Riddhima asked...
'Yes my darling...' Armaan said winking at her, making her flush as he was flirting with his parents present...
'Oye, sharam kar... Humhare saamne flirt kar rahe ho...' Billy said hitting Armaan head from back as he sit, resting his chin on Ananya shoulder as he was hugging her...
'Haan toh ismein problem kiya hai, mera biwi hai... Aur ab toh promote bhi hogaye, toh main kyun flirt nehi kar sakte...' Armaan said caring his head... 
'Tujhe toh sharam aata nehi, lekin mere beti mein bohot sharam baaki hai abhi...' Billy said...
'Anyways, aap baatein mat badlo... Logic suno, kyun humhare team mein woh hoge...' Armaan said...
'Haan batao tumhara bekaar ki logic...' Riddhima said...
'Pehle suno, phir kehna jo kehna hai...' Armaan said...
'Haan toh tab bhi kahungi na, tum bolo...' Riddhima said... 
'Haan toh dekho, daughter hogi toh woh of course sabse close uske dad se hogi, yani mein... Toh obviously woh mere side lenge, right mom...???' Armaan said...
'Right...' Ananya said...
'Kiya right, if daughter would be close to dad, yeh mat bhul son bhi sabse close apne ma se hote hai... Kyun angel...???' Billy said...
'Yes dad, phir toh humhare team mein zyada hoga...' Riddhima said hifing with Billy...
'Wrong...' Armaan said...
'Ab ismein wrong kiya hai...???' Riddhima asked raising her eyebrow...
'Actually mom se zyada woh apne grandmom se close hota hai, kyun mom...' Armaan said...
'Sahi kaha tumne angel, iske tarah iske logic bhi bekaar hai...' Billy said...
'Dad...' Armaan said, not believing Billy was seriously taking side with Riddhima...
'Uff tum log bhi na, yeh kiya baatein lekar beit gaye... Woh kiske side lenge, woh hum baad mein dekhenge...' Ananya said...
'Haan yeh bhi tik hai, lekin possibilty toh humhare team mein hone ka hai...' Billy said... 
'Bas bhi karo ab aap Billy, Dada banne wale ho phir bhi bacchon ke tarah apne bete se behes kar rahe ho...' Ananya said...
'Dada ho ya par-dada, main toh aise hi behes karunga kyunki main toh jawan hi rahunga hamesha...' Billy said...
'Aapka kuch nehi hone wala, anyways congratulations tum dono koh... I m so happy for my kids...' Ananya said making Riddhima have a bite from cake... 
'Thanks mom...' Riddhima said... 
'Congrats buddy, ab zyada mere angel koh tang mat karna...' Billy said...
'Main isko tang karta hun ya yeh mujhe...??? Bhul gaye aap dono, kuch din se madam ke mood swings... It's just the starting, aage pata nehi kitna tang karne wali hai yeh ladki hum sabko...' Armaan said smirking... 
'Dad, dekho isko...' Riddhima said with a cute pout...
'Haan toh uska hak hai, ab itni badi khushi dene wale hai humein... Tang karna toh banta hai, kyun Annie...' Billy said...
'Of course, humein toh iski har demand pura karna hai ab...' Ananya said...
'Haan haan, aap dono hi karo inke demand puri... Phir jab aap dono khud pareshan hojaenge iske roz roz nakre se, phir mujhe mat kehna... Waise bhi dad ne already itna bigada hai isse, iss liye itni stubborn hai yeh ladki...' Armaan said... 

Riddhima poke her tongue at him as both Ananya and Billy were willing to pamper Riddhima as much as they could without hearing another word from him... Billy took the plate from Riddhima and started to feed her making her grin more seeing love of her darling father in law...

Seeing how Billy was feeding her with more cake, Armaan thought to tease her because he knows Billy and Ananya has already decide that they would be pampering her as much as they could... Also Armaan knows that she wouldn't take it to her heart because she would catch his teasing... 
'Ek aur slice laaun aapke liye madam...???' Armaan asked... 
'No thanks...' Riddhima said...
'Arey, why not... Moti toh hona hi hai aage jaakar, it wouldn't matter if you eat another slice...' Armaan said with a naughty grin... 
'Armaan...' Ananya said in a stern voice...
'Sacchi toh bola na maine mom...' Armaan said with a innocent expression...
'Ignore him angel...' Billy said...
'Aise kaise ignore, sahi toh...' Armaan said but Ananya cut him...
'Stop it, phir woh naraz hojaenge toh mana ti rehna tum raat bar...' Ananya said...
'Oh ho mom, woh aap mujhpe chod doh... Main mana lunga, no worries...' Armaan said...
'Anyways, humein toh bata diya... Aur kis kisko pata hai iss baare mein...???' Billy asked...
'Di aur aap log ke siwa kissi koh nehi pata...' Riddhima said...
'So kab bataenge baaki sabko...???' Ananya asked...
'Mom, maine kal raat sabko dinner pe bhulaya hai... Sorry aapko pehle inform nehi ki...' Riddhima said...
'Arey it's ok bacchi...' Ananya said...
'Aur Nikki koh...???' Billy asked... 

Armaan and Riddhima look at each other, smiling as they had already arrange the surprise for Nikki... As she wasn't with them but still they want to give her the news in a special way, they had already done their part and was now waiting for Nikki reaction when she received her surprise...

Seeing their expression, Ananya and Billy understood that they had already decide how they would break the news to Nikki... So they wait for them to reveal their plan and Armaan did the honor of telling them what they had arrange for Nikki and others too... 

After hearing their plans, Ananya and Billy were left surprise... They never knew till date that how these two gets such idea's but they found it very adorable because it would surely make every single person happy and special to be a part of the new life they would share together as one family... 
'May god bless you both...' Ananya said blessing them all the happiness they deserve for thinking so much about every single person in their life...
'Thanks mom...' Armaan said...
'Chalo, it's really late... I m off to bed, good night angel...' Billy said hugging Riddhima once again...
'Goodnight dad...' Riddhima said...

Than Billy hugs Armaan and left, Riddhima stood up to take the plate inside the kitchen but Ananya stop her... Riddhima pout while Armaan just shake his head seeing how she wasn't liking when Ananya stop her from doing such a small thing... He was so right that after knowing about her pregnancy, Ananya would make sure that she don't do much work which would make her tired...

When Ananya left with the empty plates, Riddhima look towards Armaan knowing how happy he would be because he was very sure about not letting his pregnant wife work after having a busy day at work... Armaan couldn't help but chuckle seeing her not so happy expression... 

Riddhima turn to leave as there was nothing left to do but Armaan stop her and pull her making her land directly on his lap... Riddhima eyes got huge as Ananya wasn't far from them and she might see her like that on his lap which would be very embarrassing... 
'Armaan...' Riddhima just called being shocked...

Armaan just smirk and was about to hold her but she move off from his lap, he very well understood why she did it so didn't force her to stay because he has already make her angry by teasing for having too much cake for the day... He didn't wish to make his darling wife more upset, so he just put his arm around her shoulder... 
'Suno toh...' Armaan said...
'Kiya hai, aur bhi kuch kehna hai aapko... Itna toh kehdiya, woh bhi mom dad ke saamne...' Riddhima said turning her face away from him...
'Arey, main toh mazak kar raha tha and u know it right... Ab zyada fake gussa dikhane ki zarurat nehi hai because I know u aren't angry with me...' Armaan said...
'Hmm...' Riddhima said because he was right...
'Accha suno, humne Niks ke liye toh surprise arrange karli... Lekin uske expression kaise dekhenge...???' Armaan asked...
'Simple, skype se...' Riddhima said...
'Haan lekin kaise, uske liye we had to tell her we send her a gift...' Armaan said...
'Haan toh usmein problem kiya hai, asli gift toh wrapped haina...' Riddhima said...
'Hmm yeh bhi tik hai...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, uski excitement kam nehi hoga... Woh surprise sunke aur zyada excited hogi...' Riddhima said...
'Woh toh hai, so abhi call kare...???' Armaan asked...
'Kisko call karna hai...???' Ananya asked coming from kitchen...
'Niks koh, woh gift ke baare mein batane kyunki we want to see her reaction when she see the real surprise...' Riddhima said...
'Mujhe bhi dekhna hai uski reaction...' Ananya said...
'Ok than, we will tell her to skype us when she get the gift...' Armaan said...
'Cool, phir hum saath mein uske expression dekhenge... Kyun mom...' Riddhima said...
'Yes bacchi...' Ananya said as she joins them... 

Armaan call Nikki after sending her a MSG if she is available or not, when she reply back, Armaan didn't waste a second and connect to her Skype... They exchange hi hello and Ananya bombard her none stop questions until Nikki had to speak out a little too loud than needed... 

After taking to Ananya, it was Riddhima and Armaan turn... They asked about her studies before letting her know about the gift they had send which would take a week time to reached... Hearing the word 'Gift', as they expected Nikki got excited...
'Gift...??? Mere liye...???' Nikki asked...
'Of course, kyun hum tumhare liye gift nehi bhej sakte...' Armaan asked...
'Nehi lekin maine toh bhabs se kaha, meri gift main waapas jaa ke lungi...' Nikki said...
'Actually humne socha, tum toh abhi pata nehi kitne months baad aayenge so we would send it to you...' Armaan said...
'Awww, that's so sweet of you both...' Nikki said...
'Accha ek aur baat...' Riddhima said...
'Kiya baat hai bhabs...???' Nikki asked...
'Woh jab tumhe gift milti toh humhare saamne kholna...' Riddhima said...
'Kyun...???' Nikki asked frowning with her demand...
'Bas, humein tumhare reaction dekhna hai if u like it not...' Riddhima said...
'Aur nehi toh kiya, humne gift bheja hai toh humein bhi toh dekhna hai tumhari reaction kaise hoti hai gift dekh ke...' Armaan said...
'Ok ok, main aap logo koh skype karke gift kholungi...' Nikki said...
'Good girl, chalo ab hum rakhte hai...' Riddhima said...
'Good night bhabs, bhai...' Nikki said...
'Good night Niks...' Armaan said...
'Good night, take care...' Riddhima said...

By than, Ananya had already left to her room so Armaan and Riddhima also left to their room as they were feeling tired but still excitement, thinking about the plan they had arrange for Riddhima parent and their friends... 

Riddhima left to change as she was wearing the t.shirt and leggings, Armaan just took off the t.shirt as he was already wearing his night short... He took his place on the bed, waiting for Riddhima as he check his mobile if he got any new mails... 

Not having any mail to check, Armaan got busy playing game to kill the time as Riddhima was taking a little time to change... He was so lost in the game that he didn't realized that Riddhima was taking too much time but his trace was broke when he heard the washroom door open...

Armaan just move his gaze the direction for a second before he continue the game but he couldn't move his gaze back to the mobile... His eyes were just on Riddhima as she came out in one of her sleeveless over size white t.shirt and knee length grey legging...

Riddhima was drying her hair as she had just take a shower and Armaan wasn't surprise at all because she is so used for these late night showers... Armaan knows she wouldn't be able to sleep but she looks so tempting make his desire rise, he wasn't just able to tear his gaze away from her... 

Riddhima left the towel and turn around to see Armaan in shocked state, she chuckle seeing his expression and move to the dressing area to take her moisturizer... Letting him take all his time to drool over his wife, Riddhima took her sweet time to apply the cream on her skin... 

After that she comb her hair and leave it loose, than she move back to the bed to see Armaan in same position still holding his mobile... Her cheeks color turn to crimson seeing how he just can't stop himself getting lost in her every time she comes in front of him... 
'Back to earth Mr. Mallik...' Riddhima said taking his mobile, breaking his trace...
'Huh...???' Armaan asked not realizing what just happen...
'Bore nehi hote tum, baar baar kho kyun jaate ho mujhe dekh ke...???' Riddhima asked moving on his lap, hugging him to feel the warm of his bare skin... 
'Are you trying to kill me...???' Armaan asked looking at her, as she snuggle close to him...
'Aisa koi irada nehi hai mera lekin meri ek jhalak se if u can be killed, sorry for that...' Riddhima said kissing his throat... 
'Oyye hoyye, sexy and hot toh lag hi rahe ho... Ab apne pyar se bhi maar hi daalenge kiya...' Armaan asked putting his arms around her waist...
'No...' Riddhima said as she inhale his scent...
'Waise I have no problem but seems like your hormones will be dangerous for me...' Armaan said kissing her forehead...
'Problem nehi hai toh just enjoy, kyunki har baar bina maange, main yeh sab nehi karti...' Riddhima said...
'Seriously now I m getting worried, I can clearly see danger all around me which will give me desirable love... Nothing more, nothing less...' Armaan said...
'Good for you that u understood it... Now just shut up and love me...' Riddhima said in a demanding tone... 

Armaan chuckle hearing her demand because she would be the shy one to asked for a simple kiss or give one but today she was demanding and showing her full right of being his wife without any hesitate... Riddhima pout when Armaan just stay like that but seeing her expression he cupped her face... 

Armaan just stare at her face, which was already showing the pregnancy glow... Riddhima pout turn in to a shy smile as he slowly move his thumb on her cheek... Riddhima move her one hand on his bare chest while her other hand was around his back... 

Feeling her touch, Armaan just took her in to a passionate kiss making her breathless in a mare of second... His hands move inside her loose t.shirt, feeling her perfect curves making her breath sharp with his warm plams moving on her bare cold skin... 

Moan left from her mouth as it was cover with Armaan mouth, her hand move on his neck holding his face closed as she deep the kiss moving her tongue inside his mouth... There was a fire going through in their bodies as both crave more to feel each other... 

With lack of air, Riddhima break the kiss but Armaan continue leaving wet kisses on her throat and collar bone which give more space to her bare skin as her shirt got a deep neck showing her upper chest... Holding her in his arms, Armaan was lost in showering love on her as Riddhima move her hand on his hair, ruffling it to encourage him to keep going...

Armaan palms were sensually moving on every possible part of her body, making her feel relax and love after a hectic and emotional day... It did help her to relax so Armaan slowly make her laid on the bed still holding her in his arms... 

Controlling his desire, Armaan kept kissing to make her feel only love as she demanded... Riddhima shiver under his touch but at the moment, she didn't need anything more than those kisses and his soft touches... Riddhima was enjoying his love and Armaan let her live the moment till the sleep take over her eyes... 

It didn't take much time for her to drift in to sleep with Armaan by her side... Hearing her shallow breath, Armaan look down at her face to see her eyes closed and her hand loose around his body which make him sure that she was now in deep slumber... 

Kissing her forehead, Armaan move his one hand on her lower belly, caring it softly as if letting their baby knows how much he loves... Feeling movement, Riddhima snuggle close to him and Armaan just let her find her comfortable place... When she stop moving, Armaan once again kiss her forehead and close his eyes feeling much better than previous night because now Riddhima has accept the news without any fear... 

NEXT DAY,
GUPTA HOUSE 

'Shashank...' Padma call, entering their room... 
'Ji Padma...???' Shashank asked as he was putting the tie...
'Woh Ananya bhabhi ka phone aaya abhi...' Padma said, she move to help him with the tie...
'Koi haas wajah...???' Shashank asked...
'Dinner pe invite karne ke liye phone kiya...' Padma said...
'Achanak...???' Shashank asked...
'Main bhi wohi soch rahi thi lekin pucha nehi...' Padma said...
'Koi baat nehi, raat koh pochlenge...' Shashank said...
'Haan, aap aajao... Main nashta laga ti hun...' Padma said moving out... 

Padma was arranging table when the door bell ring, it was the moment Shashank came out from their room so he make his way towards the main door... It was time for Anjali to come with Anjul, Padma also didn't stop Shashank knowing it would be her...

Shashank open the door to welcome Anjali and their little prince but was surprise to see a smiling Riddhima... He was surprise with her sudden arrival and was hug by his darling princess... Armaan was just behind her as if she had come leaving him to park the car... 
'Dad... Kaise ho...???' Riddhima asked with a beautiful smile...
'Princess...??? What a pleasant surprise...' Shashank said... 
'I know, where is mom...???' Riddhima asked breaking the hug...
'Andar hai, Armaan... Come come...' Shashank said as Riddhima move inside...
'Good morning dad...' Armaan said taking bless by touching his feet...
'God bless you beta, good morning... Kaise aana huva aaj...???' Shashank asked...
'Aapki beti ne demand kiya hai aaj ma ke haat ka nasta karna hai...' Armaan said chuckling... 
'Koi baat nehi, Padma would be very happy to have u both...' Shashank said letting him in... 

Mean while Riddhima move inside and hugs Padma as she stood with her back towards the hall... Padma got startled with the sudden hug but hearing Riddhima melodic laugh, she got relax and smack softly on her arm which was around her waist... 
'Badmash, aise koi dara tha hai kiya...???' Padma asked...
'Sorry...' Riddhima said looking at her mother with a cute expression...
'Waise aaj yaha ka raasta kaise dikh gayi...' Padma asked when Riddhima left her...
'Bas aise hi, aapke haat ki parata khane ka bohot mann kar rahi thi... I m sure aapne banaya hai kyunki week days mein aaj ki din aap zarur banate ho...' Riddhima said peeping in to the dishes to check what Padma has cook for breakfast...
'Luckily, yes... Maine socha tha nehi banaungi lekin Atul aayenge toh bana diya...' Padma said as Riddhima took her usual seat where she used to sit before marriage...
'Good for me, ab aap ek kaam karo mom... Jiju ke liye dusra bana doh kyunki yeh main le rahi hun...' Riddhima said without waiting for anyone else...

Padma was surprise to see her action but felt happy to see how Riddhima came to give them surprise and now relishing the food cook by her mother... Padma care her hair as she admire how Riddhima was attacking the food without caring anything else in the world...
'Akele aaye ho...???' Padma asked...
'Ma, aapki beti koh akele aane de sakti hun kiya... Woh bhi aapke haat ki parata khane, no ways...' Armaan said joining them...
'Armaan, kaise ho...' Padma asked as he bend down, taking her blessing...
'Tik hun mom, aap kaise ho...' Armaan asked...
'God bless you, main bhi tik... Aao beito, main tumhare liye bhi parata banadeti hun...' Padma said...
'Mere liye bhi matlab, yehi toh hai parata... Aur kiske liye bana na hai aapko...???' Armaan asked as he and Shashank joins Riddhima... 
'Atul ke liye kyunki Riddhima ne already apne liye rakhliya yeh parata...' Padma said...
'Oye bhukkad, aise mat khao jaise tumne pata nehi kitne dinon se nehi khaya... Ma, papa kiya sochenge humhare baare mein, humne uski beti koh bhuka rakka...' Armaan said dramatically... 
'Armaan, tang mat karo and for your information... Ma, papa aisa bilkul nehi sochenge... Kyunki un logo koh pata hai tumse zyada mom , dad mujhse pyar karte hai...' Riddhima said not affecting of his words... 
'Yeh baat toh bilkul sahi kaha mere princess ne, sawal hi nehi ut ta ki woh waha bhuka rahenge...' Shashank said... 
'Haan toh tik hai, lekin itna mat khao... Moti hojaenge toh log hasenge...' Armaan said teasing her...
'Armaan, meri khane pe nazar mat laga... Mom, dad koh tumhari complain kardungi... Phir khalena unke daant...' Riddhima said... 
'Woh bhi khalunga, lekin abhi ke liye main yeh parata khaunga... Ma, jaldi aur laao... Nehi toh kuch nehi bachega kissi aur ke liye...' Armaan said... 

Smiling to them, Padma serve Shashank before going to make more parata... Shashank and Armaan got busy talking about work while Riddhima enjoy her breakfast without saying a single word... When Riddhima start to have the second one, the door bell ring and Padma came out to answer it as others were having breakfast... 
'Mom, aap rukho... Main dekhti hun...' Riddhima said...
'Ok, Anjali hogi Anjul ke saath... Tumhe dekh ke surprise hogi...' Padma said...
'Jaise hum huve, I m happy tum dono humhare saath breakfast karne aaye...' Shashank said...
'Sorry papa, woh week days mein kaam ke liye dusre taraf jaana hota hai toh aa nehi paate... Aaj Riddhima ne zidd ki toh aana pada...' Armaan said...
'I can understand beta, no problem... We are happy uske liye hi sahi, tum aaye toh...' Shashank said...
'Shashank sahi keh raha hai, nehi toh tum log koh waqt nehi milte humse milne ka...' Padma said...
'Don't worry ma, hum ab se beech beech mein aate rahenge...' Armaan said... 

They heard a squeal from Anjul, making them smile knowing it's because he found his favorite aunt... Soon Anjali and Atul joins them with Riddhima... Anjul was cuddling in his favorite aunt arms, being happy to see her at this time of the day... 
'What a surprise Armaan, tum dono yaha kaise...' Anjali asked taking her seat...
'Aapki behen ke wajahse...' Armaan said... 
'Oh, toh madam ke demand shuru hogayi...' Anjali said giggling...
'Di...' Riddhima said in a warn tone... 
'Ooops, sorry...' Anjali said sealing her lips...
'Demand shuru hogayi matlab...???' Atul asked...
'Arey kuch haas nehi, bas aise hi bola maine... Armaan bata raha tha, kuch din se madam ke demands badti jaa rahi hai... Issiliye bas maine aise kaha...' Anjali said...
'Haan toh tik haina, meri husband hai... Usse nehi bolenge toh kisse bolun...' Riddhima said...
'Aagaye tum log, chalo ab baatein kam karo aur acche se breakfast karo...' Padma said coming out holding another plate of parata...
'Itna saara parata kiske liye mom...???' Anjali asked...
'Saara kaha hai, yeh toh tum sabke liye hai...' Padma said keeping the plate and moving Riddhima side to take Anjul from her so she could finished her breakfast... 
'Still mom, itna saara koan khaenge...???' Anjali said...
'Anjy, yeh aapki behen ne kaha hai aur banao...' Armaan said...
'Ooh Ridzy ne, phir toh kuch keh bhi nehi sakti...' Anjali said winking at him...
'Kyun nehi, aur waise bhi sahi toh kaha hai... Tum log acche se khaenge nehi toh kaam kaise karenge...???' Padma said... 

Padma try to take Anjul from Riddhima but he hide himself in her embrace... Padma just ruffle his hair knowing it would be difficult to take him away from Riddhima when she is around... So letting him be with Riddhima till they leave, Padma also joins them for breakfast as it was a loud affair unlike other days...

Padma and Shashank were happy to have Riddhima and Armaan for breakfast, even Anjul was happily sitting hugging his aunt without making any fuss or disturbing others... Anjali mention about the dinner at Mallik Mansion which Padma inform them that Ananya had call few minutes ago to invite them too... 

Before Padma could asked anything about the dinner plan, Riddhima stood up saying they should leave now if not they would get late... Armaan also agree as indeed they were getting late and there would be traffic so it would take time to reached office... 

So exchanging greets and promising to meet at night for dinner, they move to the door... Anjul wasn't ready to leave Riddhima so somehow Padma took him, bribing to give him his favorite meal if he be a good boy and come to his granny... It did work and soon everyone left as Padma stood holding Anjul at the door, waving others bye...

HOSPITAL 

Sapna and Muskaan were standing near the nurse station, waiting for Anjali along with their interns... Still there were five more minutes so they were working plus talking about the coming function of Sapna and Amit engagement... 

As they decide to go shopping on Saturday evening, Muskaan were excitedly sharing what she would get for herself on Sapna engagement... Sapna dress were already choose by Amit and his family, so she was tension free from it... Also decoration would be taken care from both families leave no work for her or Amit to worry as it was their special day...

They didn't realized how the time pass so quickly but was interrupt by Anjali, all got quiet as Anjali gave their duties for the day... When the interns left, they face each other as Anjali asked about what they were discussing in her absent...
'Arey main toh yeh bol rahi thi, main badi excited hun shopping ke liye... Maine toh already color bhi decide ki apne dress ke liye... Waise bhi it would be first function I would attend as Mrs. Garewal toh kuch special toh pehna chahiyeh na...' Muskaan said winking at them...
'Kiya baat hai Muski, tu ne toh puri tayyari karli apne Mister ke hosh udane...' Anjali said...
'Sacchi mein, koan kahenge yeh dono ek dusre se itna pyar karta hai... Zyada waqt toh ladte rehte hai, pata nehi zinda kaise hai ab tak...' Sapna said in a teasing tone...
'Pyar ek taraf, humhare jhagda ek taraf... Ek koh maarenge toh, dusra zinda kaise rahenge... So we know how to handle our fight without letting it harm the other... Waise bhi jhagda logo ke saamne issiliye karti hun kyunki pyar toh kar nehi sakte, issiliye kamre ke liye pyar choda hai...' Muskaan said winking at Sapna answering back without any shame...
'Shameless girl...' Sapna said smacking her arm...
'Le, sach kaha toh isko hazam nehi huva... Kiya galat kaha maine Anjy...??? Pyar kamre tak rakke toh tik hoga na, logo ke saamne show karne se woh sochenge, show off kar raha hai...' Muskaan said...
'Baat toh sahi hai, lekin bechare Rahul koh tohda toh respect dena chahiyeh... Tu har waqt talwar lekar khade rehti ho...' Anjali said...
'Sach mein, isko jhansi ki rani aise nehi kehte Rahul... Humse acche se baat karte hai lekin uske saath baat karne ke baari aate toh yeh bas jhang ke liye khade hote hai...' Sapna said... 
'I know, pata nehi kab yeh khud koh badlenge...' Anjali said...
'Main khud koh kyun badlu...??? Rahul mujhe aise hi pasand karte hai... Khud koh badlungi toh usko tohdina accha lagega...' Muskaan said...
'Waise teri yeh baat sahi hai, jaisa hum hai, waisa un log ne humein pasand kiya hai toh badhalna kyun...' Sapna said...
'Haan lekin phir bhi, tohda toh badlav zaruri hota hai har rishte mein...' Anjali said...
'I know phir bhi, hum kissi ke liye khud koh badhal na nehi chahiyeh...' Sapna said...
'Kissi ke liye, yaha toh apni pati ke liye badhalne ki baat ho rahi haina...' Anjali said...
'Accha tum dono sahi hai, I know main kuch zyada Rahul se jhagadta hun lekin usko bura nehi lagta, main jaanti hun... Lekin mujhe zara sa bhi pata chale ki meri baaton se usse hurt hota hai toh main aisa kuch nehi karungi jaan bhujke...' Muskaan said... 
'Accha yeh sab chodo, humein duty pe bhi jaana hai... Aur Muski, hum dress and all ke discuss raat koh dinner pe karenge...' Anjali said...
'Dinner...???' Sapna asked...

Just than Anjali realized that they haven't inform Sapna about the dinner, as she had left after surgery when Anjali and Muskaan were got busy till late, they couldn't inform her about the plan for the night... Muskaan smack her forehead for forgetting about the dinner plan...
'Haan woh aaj raat hum sabko Mallik Mansion jaana hai... Ridzy ne dinner pe invite kiya hai, tumhe aur Amit koh bhi invite karne koh kaha tha... Kal duty ke baad hum mil nehi paayi toh main bata nehi paayi...' Anjali said...
'Aur tu...??? Kabse yehi khade ho kar bak bak kiye jaa rahi thi... Tu nehi bata sakti mujhe...???' Sapna said smacking Muskaan arm softly...
'Oye, meri dhimag se nikal gayi... Main khud bhul gayi raat koh dinner pe jaana tha toh tujhe kaha se bataun...' Muskaan said...
'Too much Muski, don't let Ridzy hear this... Woh tujhe maar daalenge, tu khud kal uske sar kha rahi thi aur aaj bhul gayi...' Anjali said...
'Arey yaar, bhul gayi toh ismein meri kiya galati hai... Itna hectic day ke baad, tak gayi... Insaan hun yaar, bhul sakte haina...' Muskaan said...
'Chalo koi nehi, ab yaad se aana Rahul ke saath...' Anjali said...
'Of course, aur tum bhi Amit koh abhi inform karde...' Muskaan said...
'Yeah, so let's meet tonight...' Sapna said...
'Haan, abhi kaam pe chalo...' Anjali said... 

Sapna didn't asked much about the sudden plan of having dinner at Mallik Mansion, as Anjali has mention that how Muskaan complain for not being able to spend time due to work... As they move to their respective duty station, they didn't talk further about the dinner plan... 

5 : 00 P.M, 
@MALLIK ENTERPRISE 

Armaan was discussing a project with his team, he had been in the meeting from last one hour and it seems like the discussion would least for another hour or two... As suddenly, their client call and inform they would be coming for the presentation a week before the date they finalized, they were here to decide what they could do to complete it as they were now short of one week... 

Project was on progress but as they had enough time, they had already divide what they would be doing every day but now they had to change it with the sudden change of presentation date being shift a week ahead... Armaan knows his team would give their best and complete it before the time...

For that, they were discussing the changes they could do as they need to cut seven days work and include it in the reminding day they have from the day itself... Armaan just sit, listening to them as they discuss and suggest the changes they could make so they could finished the work by the date finalized now...

Just than Armaan was distract by his mobile, which vibrate on the table... He took out to see a MSG from Riddhima which brings a smile on his face... As Riddhima wasn't a part of the project, she was in her cabin doing her work... 

Armaan open the MSG and frown reading it, he wasn't happy that Riddhima inform that she was leaving early as she has complete her work for the day and was feeling tired... Also the working hour is over so he didn't wish her to wait for him as he has no idea, how long the meeting would go... 

So Armaan reply back and ask her to call the driver as they had come together, there was no way that he would let her go by taxi so he mention not to argue about it or else he would leave the meeting and will go to drop her home... Armaan knows Riddhima wouldn't want that so he got the reply which make him relief that at least she would reach home safely... 

AFTER TWO HOURS,
@MALLIK MANSION 

Riddhima was sulking, standing near the stove as Ananya were cooking with the help of maids... She has reached half an hour before and after changing, she had come to help Ananya with dinner as everyone would be coming so they had to make double food...

By the time Riddhima had come, Ananya has already started and half of the dishes were done... When she offer to help, Ananya just deny and make her hold a glass of fresh juice saying she need to finish it... As they have another one and half hours left till dinner, she wants her to have the juice as it wouldn't be good for her to stay without food for long... 

Seeing how Ananya wasn't letting her lift a finger, she just stood sulking as she kept sipping the juice slowly... Ananya and maids were having a smile on their face as she stood there, watching them work... They all know how much Riddhima likes to do cooking for her family... 

Maids know the reason why Ananya was stopping her from working, they were really happy for all of them as they had also witness their Riddhima ma'am being worry and tense... They just love to see the bonding she share with every single person in the house and they were happy to get her as their new mistress...

When almost everything was ready, Ananya instruct the maids to keep an eye on the stove as she has left it on to cook one dish and at 8 p.m, arrange the table as the guest would come by the time... Than Ananya turn to Riddhima, she had drink half of the juice but still were sulking... 
'Jaldi se yeh juice khatam karo, aur jaakar tohdi der rest karo...' Ananya said...
'Mom, this is not done... Koi kaam kyun karne nehi de rahi mujhe aap... Ghar mein aate hi rest karne ke liye bhej rahi ho...' Riddhima said...
'Because its good for you to rest as much as u can for these first four months, issiliye sochna bhi mat tum mere hote huve koi bhi kaam karenge...' Ananya said softly hitting her cheek...
'Jaisi mom, waisa beta... Koi mujhe kaam karne nehi dete...' Riddhima said not with a happy face...
'Beta kiska hai, teri dad ke tarah hote toh freedom de denge jo mann kare karne koh... Lekin ab woh bhi mujhse agree karenge, apne laadli beti koh aise haalat mein kaam karne bilkul nehi denge...' Ananya said...
'Matlab dad se complain karke bhi koi faida nehi...' Riddhima said with a pout...
'Haan, issiliye sochke mann chota karne ki bhi zarurat nehi hai... Bas kuch din ki baat hai, abhi jitna rest karna hai karo kyunki aage jaakar mushkil hogi...' Ananya said caring her hair...
'Ab kiya keh sakti hun, apni saas ke saamne behes toh kar hi nehi sakti...' Riddhima said dramatically... 
'Nautanki, chalo ab jaldi se juice peelo aur tohdi der rest karo...' Ananya said waiting till Riddhima finished her juice... 

Riddhima drink the juice in one breath and kept the glass on the counter as she wipe her lips with a tissue... Ananya took her out from the kitchen and wait till Riddhima goes up to her room to rest till others come... When Ananya saw her entering her room, she turn to go her room but stop seeing Armaan coming... 

Armaan was looking tired and he just let his body drop on the couch, Ananya call Marie to bring water for him... Armaan smile and look around hoping to see Riddhima, Ananya also smile seeing how desperately he was moving his eyes around to have glimpse of his wife... 
'Abhi gayi hai kamre mein araam karne...' Ananya said...
'Itni der tak kiya kar rahi thi...???' Armaan asked very well knowing that Ananya understood for whom he was looking... 
'Itni der tak matlab, bas kuch der pehle aayi thi woh...' Ananya said...
'Lekin woh toh office se 5 bhaje nikli thi...' Armaan said being surprise that she has return few minutes ago... 
'Shayad kuch kaam se kahin aur gayi thi, ab ghar pe hai so don't worry... Tum jaakar fresh hojao, tohdi der mein sab aayenge...' Ananya said...
'Dad kaha hai...???' Armaan asked...
'Kamre mein...' Ananya said...
'Ok, I will go and fresh up...' Armaan said as he drink the water which Marie bring for him... 

Leaving the half empty glass, Armaan quickly left to change and fresh up... As he enter, his eyes search for his darling wife because she wasn't on the bed as Ananya said she send her to take some rest... Knowing she can't rest for a second and relax herself, Armaan shake his head as he move to the bed... 

Armaan saw a small box kept with his cloths and a note was attach to the box... Wondering what was it as he was sure that it must be kept by Riddhima, he took the note as he try to guess what must be in the box... Before opening it, Armaan open the note and read it... 
'To the best husband, who would be the greatest father in future...
Love,
Mother of Your To Be Born Baby...' 

Armaan smile reading it and without waiting, he took the box and open it to be left spellbound seeing the gift... He kept staring without blinking his eyes and soon tears started to form in his orbs making his view blur but his smile just remain the way it was without any change... 

Hey Friends and Readers...
Here goes the next part and hope u all would enjoy it...
Do leave ur precious comments and don't forget to press Like...
Take care...
Love u all...

With Love,
Rihoohaws...
maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's super awesome... Love it... Surprise for ananya and Billy is so lovely... Than in their room... Arman make feel love to ridhima on her demand, I know agar wo nahi demand karati to b wo karata... Surprise visit to gupta House... And finally ridhima give superise to arman... Now update soon..
Take care... 
Keep smile...

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Billy and Anniya were happy listening to this news 
They pamper Ridhima 
Also Armaan tease her 
Ridhima went to meet her family 
Her family were happy seeing their children happy 
Maliks invite everyone to msion so that Ridhimaa can tell them about this news 
Thanks for PM 
Update soon 
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing part.love the part.love the part.love AR.thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part❤️
Prizi thumbnail
Like is not working  :/
Amazing update didu 
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeahhh yeahhh yeahhh *jumping with joy*
I am sooo happy you updated <3 <3 Thank You thank you ^__^

Now coming to the part...I am sure seeing my excitement you already guessed how much I have loved it but still let me tell you exactly how much did I like it ;)

First the way AR disclosed the news to Ananya and Billy and their reactions...God that was priceless! And my most favourite the way Billy was pampering Ridhima it was so adorable and the way Armaan though was acting jealous but was so happy to see her happy...loved loved that!

I loved how they have planned something specially for each family member (though you have disclosed what yet) but that is just such a sweet gesture!

Then of course the way Armaan was there for Ridhima making her feel loved and understanding his emotions just shows what a perfect Huaband he is! I loved this scene too!

I also loved how Ananya was taking care of Ridhima it was so sweet...but apne Phir se Yaha end kiya *pout pout* what gift did Ridhima get for Armaan I wanted to know that...this is not fair itna Acha update deke itna khush kiya Phir aise cliffhanger Rakh kar Meri curiosity bada diya...pls pls pls update soon (I know aap bologe that I always say this but ab it's not my fault...)!
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: maulik1992

It's super awesome... Love it... Surprise for ananya and Billy is so lovely... Than in their room... Arman make feel love to ridhima on her demand, I know agar wo nahi demand karati to b wo karata... Surprise visit to gupta House... And finally ridhima give superise to arman... Now update soon..

Take care... 
Keep smile...

Thanks...
Glad u love and enjoy the part...
Let's see what Armaan and Riddhima has plan for others... 
Take care...
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: T.Peru

Nice update 

Billy and Anniya were happy listening to this news 
They pamper Ridhima 
Also Armaan tease her 
Ridhima went to meet her family 
Her family were happy seeing their children happy 
Maliks invite everyone to msion so that Ridhimaa can tell them about this news 
Thanks for PM 
Update soon 

Thanks dear... 
Glad u love and enjoy it...
Heheh she is the apple of every single person toh pamper toh karenge na...
Chalo dekhte hai, aage kiya hota hai...
Take care :D