Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: NishitaRahman

Mindblowing part.love the part.Congrats to new thread di.love AR.beautiful outstanding story.eagerly waiting for next part❤️

Thanks Nishi...
Glad u love and enjoy the part...
Keep reading and loving...
Take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: T.Peru

Congrats on 100 parts of this ff 

Nice update 
Arnmaan Rdhima are happy that they are going to be parents 
Hope this baby bring more happiness in their life '
Also why Ridhima is felling scare to tell anyone about her pregnacy
Thanks for PM
'Update soon

Thanks dear...
Glad u love and enjoy the part...
Let's see what will happen in coming parts...
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: maulik1992

Oh.. New thread, congratulations.. I wish  I complete all part.. And came on this part as soon as possible.. Hope in few days.. 

Thanks...
I m sure u will do that...
RihooHaws thumbnail

Kab unres karenge??
Main next part update karne wali hun soon ;)

RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnpl52008

Good work   😊 😊

Thanks dear...
Take care :D
RihooHaws thumbnail

From The Time I Saw You - An AR FF -
Part 101

'Hey Mrs. Mallik, busy...???' Armaan said peeping in her cabin...
'Armaan, koi kaam tha...???' Riddhima asked looking towards him... 
'Yes my darling, it's going to be lunch time so I was thinking to take Mommy to be of our child out for a lunch date... What's say, will you go out with Daddy to be...???' Armaan asked moving inside... 

Riddhima was surprise with his sudden propose and before she could understand what was happening, Armaan was in front of her, sitting on his one knee, holding his hand out to her... Armaan smirk seeing her expression and he couldn't help but hold her hand, dropping a kiss on it... 

Armaan turn her chair so she would be facing him and pull her hand close to his chest holding it there... He wait for her to answer but seeing her expression, he knows she was lost with the sudden question popped as if it was the first time Armaan asking her to go for a date with him... 

Riddhima knows Armaan was very happy about the news and he wouldn't leave a chance to pamper... Lunch date was just an excuse to spend time with his darling wife and also he wants to take care of her as possible as he could to be the perfect idol husband for his pregnant wife... 

Armaan knows its not needed to do such things because he is already her idol husband but he just love her too much that if possible, he wanted to spend every single second with her... Seeing how she was still not being able to believe the happiness, knocking their door just to let it in their life... 
'Madam, mujhe pura din aise rakhne ka iraada toh nehi na aapki...' Armaan said breaking her trace...
'Armaan, uto... I m sorry, mujhe bohot kaam hai...' Riddhima said pulling him up...
'I know darling, kaam toh hoti rehti hai... Lunch time toh sabke liye free hota hai toh tum yaha beit ke kyun kaam karenge... Waise bhi aaj aapke pati dev aapko lunch ke liye baahar lene aaya hun toh, aap mana kaise kar sakte ho...' Armaan said dramatically... 
'Armaan, hum kabhi aur chalenge na... Aaj nehi, please...' Riddhima said turning back to her desk... 

Armaan just kept looking towards Riddhima, they were waiting for this day and when finally they got to celebrate it, she wasn't sure if its true... A storm were inside her, making her hold her happiness... She was scared to accept it just because when they were trying, it didn't happen and suddenly one day they got the news... 

Seeing Riddhima didn't want to do anything other than keeping herself involve in work, Armaan thought to take things in his hand... As Armaan has already inform Anjali about Riddhima behavior, she has ask him to take her to the hospital... Armaan thought after letting Anjali talk with her, he would take her out for lunch...

Armaan has already book table for them so he don't wish to cancel it, also he don't want to his wife to stay hungry for long he thought to not give her a chance to deny... Holding her hand, Armaan pull her making Riddhima shocked... 
'Armaan, kiya kar rahe ho...' Riddhima asked seeing him taking her towards the door...
'We are going out means we are, maine already booking bhi karke rakka hai...' Armaan said not looking at her...
'Arey, toh cancel it na...' Riddhima said making him stop on track...
'Can't cancel it darling, main haas tumhare liye aaj lunch arrange kiya hai... Please don't break my heart, jaan...' Armaan said pulling her hand close to his chest, holding it there... 
'Nautanki ho tum...' Riddhima said seeing his expression...
'Now when u don't listen to me, aapke liye nautanki toh karna padega na...' Armaan said...
'Armaan, mera bilkul mann nehi hai...' Riddhima said...
'Hmm, now that's a problem haan...???' Armaan asked...

Riddhima nodded, hoping that Armaan wouldn't force her... Armaan didn't force her the previous night or today morning to have her meal, so she thought Armaan would just cancel the plan... She knows Armaan would make sure she have lunch because around 10 am, he has send juice for her knowing it wouldn't be good for her without having anything for long hours... 

Seeing her expression, he couldn't help but smile and drop a kiss on her forehead... Riddhima smile thinking that she was successful to make Armaan drop the idea of going out for lunch but his next words wipe the smile from her lips... 
'No problem, main hun na... Aapki mann bana na, mujhe acche se aata hai...' Armaan said holding her close...
'Armaan...' Riddhima said as she whines when Armaan lead her to the door again...
'Sorry madam, aaj main aapki koi bhi baat nehi sunungi...' Armaan said...
'As if tum har baar meri sunte ho...' Riddhima said...
'Jaanti hai toh mana kyun karte ho...' Armaan asked opening the door...
'Ok tik hai, lekin mujhe apni purse aur mobile lene doh...' Riddhima said...
'Pakka chalo ge...???' Armaan said to make sure...
'Haan Armaan, pakka...' Riddhima said... 

Armaan let her go knowing she wouldn't back off now, he let go her to get her purse and soon they were on their way out from the office, hand in hand... Armaan was smiling and Riddhima smile seeing his smile knowing how excited he is with the new capture they would live together... 

OUTSIDE HOSPITAL

'Hum yaha kyun aaye ho Armaan...???' Riddhima asked when Armaan stop the car...
'Mujhe kuch kaam hai...' Armaan said getting down... 
Riddhima wondered which work he must have in the hospital, she came down too when Armaan open the door for her... Before she could asked anything further, his mobile started to ring and they move towards the entrance... 

Armaan quickly took out his mobile and answer it as they move inside, Riddhima look around as few people greet her as it wasn't the first time she has come there... Armaan stop near the nurse station as Riddhima wait for him to end the call... 
'Riddhima, ek kaam karo tum jaakar baakiyon se milo... I will join you shortly, important call hai...' Armaan said...
'Lekin...' Riddhima said...
'Please...' Armaan said pleading... 

Riddhima sigh and left in search of her sister and friends, as it has few minutes left for lunch time, Riddhima knew they must be either in their cabins or with a patient... So before going to check them in their cabins, Riddhima asked in nurse station for their respective duty station for the day... 

Sapna was in a surgery and Muskaan in her rounds, it was only Anjali available at the moment as she was in her cabin... Nurse just inform her that Anjali got free from work and would resume duty after lunch... Thanking her, Riddhima left to meet her sister... 

Riddhima stood outside Anjali cabin to see her in a call as she was going through a file... So to get her attention, she knock making Anjali look towards the door and smile seeing her sister... Anjali asked through her hand, her to move in... 

Giving a small smile, Riddhima move in and close the door behind... Anjali shows two fingers as if telling Riddhima to give her two minutes as she was in a important call... Riddhima nod her head and move to the couch on the left side as she wait for her to finished the call... 

Riddhima look around and smile to see the familiar cabin as she has come there several times... Also she had help Anjali in arranging and setting the place when first day Anjali got the cabin as she become a senior doctor after completing her internship... 
'Ridzy, my baby sister...' Anjali said catching her attention as she move towards her...
'Di...' Riddhima smile when Anjali pull her in to warm hug...
'Congratulation baby, I m so happy for you...' Anjali said caring her back softly... 
'Thanks Di...' Riddhima said forcing a smile... 

Anjali break the hug and look at her face but she didn't see the happiness it should contains after knowing this great news... Now she understood what Armaan said after seeing her sister, so she pull her down to the couch with her as she hold her both hands... 

Anjali kept staring her face closely but Riddhima just lower her head, looking their joints hand...  Seeing her reaction, Anjali knew she wouldn't easily speak out whats going in her heart and mind... Riddhima was always like this when it comes to her feelings and emotions... 
'Kiya huva Ridzy, tum khush nehi ho...' Anjali asked...
'Nehi Di, aisa nehi hai ki main khush nehi hun but...' Riddhima said but stop not knowing how to let her insecure out... 
'But what Ridzy...???' Anjali asked... 

Riddhima just look towards Anjali as she try to fish for the perfect words to let out her emotions... Seeing a fear in her eyes, some where Anjali got the hint that what she must be thinking... It was normal in the starting of the pregnancy to be scared unnecessary...
'Hey, it will be all fine my baby sis... I m always here whenever u need me honey, aur Muski and Sapna bhi toh hai... U can tell any of us if anything is bothering related to this matter...' Anjali said rubbing her hand softly... 
'I know Di, its just that...' Riddhima said sighing as she wasn't sure if her words would make sense or not...
'Feel free to share your thoughts Ridzy, I m not only your sister but a doctor too baby...' Anjali said... 
'I really don't know what's happening Di, I m happy to know that I m pregnant but ek darr hai dil mein... Aap jaante haina hum kitni waqt se koshish kar raha hun aur jab khushi mila toh main is baat pe yakeen nehi kar paa rahi hun... Aur test ke pehle, mujhe bohot baar pain bhi huva tha... Those pains that we get before the monthly days start...' Riddhima said...
'Ridzy, tumne yeh baat mujhe kyun nehi kaha...???' Anjali asked...
'Di, aap jaante haina jab bhi main test karti hun toh phir meri mood off jaati hai... Main dukhi hojaati hun phir rone lagti hun... Issiliye isbaar main test nehi karwana chahti thi aur socha tha, hojaenge shuru monthly days toh main apni hopes high nehi karna chahti thi...' Riddhima said...
'Ridzy, yeh toh zaruri nehi hai na harr baar negative ho... Aur maine tumse pehle bhi kaha tha, zyada stress lene se problem hogi issiliye tumhe in baaton koh chodkar, apne life mein jo ho raha hai usmein concentrate karna chahiyeh... U r a working girl so u should focus on your work and let life the way its going... Now u have to think and concentrate on ur health because u r not alone... Lekin is sab mein, tum stress lenge toh health will suffer na bacche...' Anjali said, very well understanding her fear... 
'I know, so is it a problem that I have these pain...???' Riddhima asked being scared... 
'No Ridzy but to be on safe side and for ur concern, let me do the check up...' Anjali said pulling Riddhima with her... 

Anjali took Riddhima to the bed which was kept on right side of the room not far from her table behind the cover... Asking her to laid down comfortably, Anjali started to check her carefully... Riddhima let Anjali do her work as she kept looking at her face... 

After like five minutes, Anjali help her to get up and just drop a kiss on her forehead seeing Riddhima scared expression... Keeping her stethoscope on the bed, Anjali hold her hands trying to calm her... Riddhima just wait for Anjali to speak because she needs to hear in words...
'Everything is just perfect in there Ridzy, at the moment we can't go through any scan but next month end, we can do one... Did u decide to whom u r going for the regular check up...???' Anjali asked...
'No Di, I was just too scared...' Riddhima said with a cute frown as now she was no longer scared...
'There is nothing to be scared Ridzy, I would love to handle ur case but being ur sister, I can't do that... Why don't you consult to Dr. Kriti, she is one of the best...' Anjali said, suggesting... 
'Sure Di, I will tell Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'Good girl, now don't go around with that expression... My poor brother in law, he is so worried for you baby... U both should be celebrating but here, u r unnecessary taking too much tension... I m so glad Armaan call me and bring you here, he loves you so much Ridzy...' Anjali said hugging her...
'Armaan...???' Riddhima whisper...
'Yes, your darling husband Armaan call me in morning to inform your sister that her baby sister is being worry and tense, other than being happy about the news...' Anjali said... 
'Haan woh shocked lagi na mujhe, pehle main ready nehi thi and Armaan make me go through the test... Phir jab usne yeh news diya, I was happy Di... Infact I m happy but because of my stupid fear, Armaan got to give this news to me...' Riddhima said pouting... 
'Awww, u r too cute Ridzy... It's fine, tum bataye ya woh batae, ek baat haina... Tum dono hi kehte ho na, u r both one, so does it matter...???' Anjali asked...
'U r right Di, thank u so much...' Riddhima said hugging her...
'Any time baby, now be happy and enjoy this beautiful phase... Abhi sirf mujhe pata hai but others also deserve to know about this news right...' Anjali said...
'Yeah Di, mom dad koh raat koh bataungi... I was thinking baaki sabko kal raat koh bataungi along with papa, ma...' Riddhima said...
'That would be awesome, iss bahane hum sab mil bhi lenge...' Anjali said...
'Haan Di, now I should leave... Pata nehi yeh Armaan kaha rehgaye...' Riddhima said coming down from the bed...

Anjali smile hearing Riddhima as she took off her lab coat and hang it on her chair... Also she kept her stethoscope on the table along with her files as she check the time and already lunch time has started... Anjali knows Armaan must be waiting for them in cafe' as it was him, who she was talking when Riddhima came...
'Woh cafe' mein hai, chalo... Meri bhi lunch time hai...' Anjali said walking out with Riddhima...
'Aapko kaise pata...???' Riddhima asked...
'Kyunki it was I, who he was talking when he asked you to go ahead and meet others...' Anjali said...
'Yeh Armaan bhi na...' Riddhima said shaking her head...
'Bohot pyar karta hai tujhse, he knows what to do to make his wife's mood better... Aur hum dono koh tohda waqt dene ke liye, to have our sistery moment so decide to wait for us in cafe'...' Anjali said...

Riddhima smile and agree on that, indeed Armaan was very understanding husband and he always think of her before his happiness... Riddhima felt bad for ruining his happiness when he was over the moon to know that he was going to be a father... 

He was so eager to break the news to his parents but seeing her being unsure, he decide to make her free from whatever insecure she has and for that, he hold his excitement because it should be them who tell his parents or her about the news... 

As they enter the cafe' they saw Armaan laughing with Muskaan, Sapna was no where to see means she was still in surgery... Muskaan spot the sisters and Armaan turn around when she make him aware of their present... Armaan stood up and give a side hug to Anjali...
'Everything ok now...???' Armaan whisper before moving out from the hug...

Anjali nod her head in reply as she joins Muskaan, giving his best smile Armaan look towards Riddhima... Riddhima just stood near him and he put his hand around her shoulder, he was happy to see her smile which reached deep down her heart through her eyes... 

There was a new spark in her eyes and it gave him warm to his heart seeing she was genuinely happy and no more fear... Riddhima gave her best smile to him as they look at each other, getting lost... Muskaan clear her throat to get their attention as they stood... 
'Oye love birds, beito... Aaj saath mein lunch karte hai...' Muskaan said...
'Nehi Muski, aaj nehi...' Riddhima said...
'Kyun...???' Muskaan asked...
'Actually humein kuch kaam hai, so we need to leave now...' Riddhima said...
'Yeh kiya baat huvi Ridzy, kitni din se hum saath mein lunch nehi ki... Aaj aaye hai toh rokho na tohdi der...' Muskaan said...
'We would love to...' Armaan said making Riddhima look towards him...
'But Armaan...' Riddhima said but stop feeling Armaan soft squeeze...
'Why not Riddhima but sorry Muski, not today... We really had some work, issiliyeh toh hum baahar aaye hai...' Armaan said...
'Sorry Muski but we really had to leave but don't be sad, I was telling Di that I will be inviting you all for dinner tomorrow night... Issi bahane we can spend some times and decide on our dresses for Sapna engagement, what's say...???' Riddhima said...
'That would be great idea, kyun Muskaan...???' Anjali asked her...
'Yeah, phir toh tumhare haat ke yummy tummy khana bhi milenge... Tik hai, hum kal raat milenge...' Muskaan said...
'Thanks Muski, Sapna aur Rahul koh batana... Aur Di, please Atul jiju koh bhi kehna...' Riddhima said...
'Sure Ridzy, take care...' Anjali said...
'U too Di, bye...' Riddhima said...

Riddhima hugs Muskaan and Anjali before leaving with Armaan... Armaan knows there was no need of asking or saying anything because Riddhima look more calm and relaxing... As already it was past 1 pm, Armaan took her to their car and soon they left for the restaurant were Armaan had arrange lunch for her... 

FEW MINUTES LATER 

Riddhima sit relaxing herself as Armaan was giving order for them, she just kept staring at his face which shows happiness and she knew the reason behind it... It makes Riddhima smile too as she admire the private area where Armaan has booked table for them... 

Riddhima couldn't help but once again fall in love with him for god knows how many times, he always knows what should be done to make her feel over the moon and feel so much love which make her amaze to think in where he store those unconditional love... 

As Armaan was busy giving their order, Riddhima look at the round table which was decorate with rose petals and a single candle which was kept in a glass with rose petals filled in it... Plates and glasses neatly arrange in order with the knifes and forks... In the middle there was a heart make with rose petals... 

DECORATION OF TABLE 

Indeed it was simple yet beautiful like always, she never thought Armaan would be so much romantic that after two years to their marriage, still Armaan get these small but meaningful idea's to surprise his wife... Riddhima felt so bless to have him as her life partner, she thank god every day and night for sending him in her life... 

After giving order for their food, Armaan look towards Riddhima... He was very well aware of her intense gaze and the moment he look towards her, he found unconditional love in her attractive orbs... Seeing her eyes which has admiration, he understood that how much she loves the arrangement...

Armaan smile, giving his dimple and heartwarming smile very well knowing how it makes her happy with every single thing he do for her, be it simple or little more than this, she always accept and admire his effect of trying to woo her with his gentle yet lovable act... 

Armaan was glad that he got that charm to make his lady love smile and he always wish that nothing change in their life with the days, months and years they live together because she was one of the best thing happen in his life and with their love, one more was on it's way to their life to make it perfect than it was already... 
'So my love, how did u like this place...???' Armaan asked breaking the silent... 
'Do u really need to hear from me Armaan...???' Riddhima asked as she rest her hands on the table... 
'I really don't but it would make me satisfied if you speak out what u feel...' Armaan said holding her hand across the table, squeezing it softly...

Riddhima smile very well understood the meaning behind it, he wasn't referring to the question he just asked... He indirectly was asking about her behavior which worried him that he had to take help from her sister because she wasn't ready to let it out in front of him... 
'I m sorry Armaan...' Riddhima said holding their joint hands with her free hand...
'Riddhima...' Armaan just whisper but Riddhima shush him...
'Don't stop me, I know u were worried for me... The way I behave after knowing this amazing news of going to be parents soon, it did make u hell tense for me... I should have tell u about my insecurities but I just wasn't able to voice it out Armaan... Whatever had been happening from last few months, I was just feeling scared to hope and believe me, I didn't do that intentionally...' Riddhima said...
'I always believe you love...' Armaan said... 
'I know, still I had been a big pain in your a**... Being stubborn and getting angry without any reason, letting all the frustration on you... Unknowingly I was just trying to hide my emotions and feelings but all in this, I hurt and trouble you the most due to my insecurities that what if we couldn't conceive... When it happens, I kept thinking what if it was a false hope... Maybe if someone did a mistake than again our hopes would break...' Riddhima said not looking at Armaan, her eyes were on their joint hands...

Armaan felt his heart miss a beat, hearing her painful words and confession of how scared she was related to the news... He knew that something was bothering her but never thought, her emotions would be so deep and she just let it cage in her heart... 

Armaan stood up and move to her side, hugging her as he hide his face on her open hair near her neck, placing a linger kiss on her neck... As Riddhima was sitting and Armaan was bending over her to hug her, Riddhima hide her face in his arm which was around her back... 

Armaan move his hand up and down her back, to make her feel better... He knows she wouldn't dare to cry being in a public place but still she was very scared and after letting it out from her system in words, she felt better still shattered... 
'Shhh, it will be all fine baby... I m here na, with you... We both would take care of our baby, ok...???' Armaan said...

Riddhima nodded her head, Armaan just hold her for sometimes until she felt better being in his arms... Than he move out and cupped her face, looking at her eyes and caring her cheeks with his thumb... Riddhima gave him a smile, telling him through her eyes that she was feeling much better now... 

Armaan just drop a kiss on her hair and move back to his chair, Riddhima look around and was glad Armaan choose private area as she didn't wish anyone to see them sharing any kind of moment... Seeing Riddhima calm expression, Armaan was glad that he let Anjali handle her... 
'Jaan, will you promise me something...???' Armaan asked...
'Anything...'Riddhima whisper...

It was clearly seen in his eyes that he was hurt by her words and mostly because she didn't share her insecure with him... She prefer to keep it in her heart without sharing with him, that surely had hurt him deeply and to let him free from it, she was willing to give any promise he want from her...
'Whatever happen, u wouldn't hide your insecure and emotions from me...' Armaan said forwarding his hand...
'Promise...' Riddhima said, keeping her hand over his palm without taking a second to think...
'I love you...' Armaan whisper, pressing her hand softly... 
'I love you too...' Riddhima said, smiling as she felt the love though his touch... 

After sometimes, waiter came with their lunch and Armaan make sure that Riddhima eat double as she haven't had proper meals the previous night and today morning... They talk about how they would reveal the news to both parents and their friends... Also not to forget that, Nikki should be aware too because they can't let her know from anyone else... 

Enjoying the lunch and deciding what they could do as Armaan wants to tell others in a special way... Riddhima agree with him so they decide to do something unique because along with them, it would be important for others as much as it is for them... 

When they finished their lunch, waiter came and took the plates, cleaning the table... They wait for the bill so they could leave as lunch time is over and they need to go back to work... Riddhima was checking her mobile to see if she has got any call for not being office but was amaze to see no call... 

Just than, her attention was caught by the waiter, who place a chocolate heart shape cake with three hearts and cream ball around it... Riddhima just stare at the cake as her eyes got huge seeing the mouth watering cake and that too chocolate flavor which she craves the most from last few days... 

CAKE

Armaan just grin seeing Riddhima expression as her eyes was wide open and mouth slightly open seeing the cake... He knows she would just love it and could just eat the whole cake if they haven't had the lunch few minutes ago... 

Waiter left after doing his work and Armaan move to Riddhima side... He makes Riddhima hold the knife which make her move her gaze towards him... Armaan couldn't help so just peck her cheeks, breaking her trace knowing she was lost in the moment... 
'Armaan yeh...???' Riddhima asked looking back to the cake...
'Humne abhi celebrate nehi kiya, toh maine socha isse accha moka nehi milenge... What's say my darling...???' Armaan said hugging her from behind as he bend over her... 
'I just love you...' Riddhima said turning her head and kissing his cheek...
'I love you too... Cake cut kare...???' Armaan asked...
'Can't wait, it look so yummy...' Riddhima said turning towards the cake... 
'Ab toh kuch keh bhi nehi sakti tumhe, let me feed my darling wife and to be born baby...' Armaan said as they cut the cake together with beautiful smile adoring on their lips... 

Armaan forward a slice to Riddhima, who happily relish half of it without thinking to make him take a bite... Armaan got his dimple smile as Riddhima just moan in pleasure as she eat it the cake piece, letting the taste took over, every corner of her mouth... 

Armaan let her enjoy the slice but when it got over, she cut another slice making Armaan shake his head at his crazy wife... Letting her eat as much as she wish, Armaan try to move back to his seat when he was stop by her hold on his wrist... 

Riddhima gave a puppy face expression as she forwards the slice which she cut just now, giving a cute smile making his heart melt seeing how she just realized that without feeding him, she had been enjoying the cake... It was their celebration and here, she was so lost that she didn't offer a bite to be father... 

Armaan took a bite and make her take another bite, which she happily did... When she started to enjoy the slice, Armaan call the waiter asking him to bring the bill... Cake was too delicious and Riddhima just didn't wish to leave it like that when they only just took two slice... 
'Armaan, cake...???' Riddhima asked...
'Are you done...???' Armaan asked...
'Mujhe aur chahiyeh but later...' Riddhima said with a pout... 

Chocolate cream were on her lips, making her just like a kid and that too adorable... At the moment, Armaan just wanted to crash his lips on her and taste those chocolaty lips which look super delicious... Somehow he control himself as the waiter came, distracting his attention from her... 

Getting the hint that Riddhima wouldn't move an inch if he left the cake there, he asked the waiter to pack it so they could take it... Riddhima show her best smile to him, letting him know she was super happy with his idea of taking rest of the cake with them... 

Seeing the sparkle in her eyes as it shine, Armaan just gave her a flying kiss with a wink follow it making her blush seeing it was his way of telling her that she was welcome and it was all his pleasure to keep his darling pregnant wife happy every second of their life... 

@NIGHT, 
MALLIK MANSION 

Ananya was arranging files in their room as Billy has left here and there, he had been working after coming from office and left things every where... After dinner Billy was in the hall, watching news so Ananya came to arrange things before he come to sleep... 

Armaan and Riddhima also left to their room saying they have some work to complete, Ananya was relax to see Riddhima in a happy mood and without making any fuss, she enjoy the food as Ananya make sure to cooked her favorite dish, as she didn't have proper meals last few hours... 

After completing her work, she move out to check if Billy needs anything... They haven't had their night coffee yet so she thought to ask him before she get busy to have a video call with Nikki... When Billy deny for the coffee as he was too busy watching television, Ananya thought to check if Nikki is online or not... 
'Mom, dad...' Armaan came down calling them as Riddhima follow him...
'Kiya huva...???' Ananya asked, keeping her mobile... 
'Guess what...???' Armaan said pointing to his t.shirt...

Ananya and Billy look at him, not understanding why he was behaving wired... He stood with his dimple smile on his lips where else Riddhima also grin as if they both had gone totally crazy... They look at the black t.shirt he was wearing and it has 'Guess what?' write in white letters...

Not understanding what Armaan want them to guess, they look at Riddhima hoping to get an answer from her... Riddhima stood holding a small box, with her best smile... Her eyes twinkling showing a new sparkle along with that beautiful smile... 
'Surprise...' Riddhima said when she got their attention... 

Ananya and Billy exchange look thinking what must have happen to them all of sudden, Riddhima kept the box in front of them on the coffee table as she stood next to Armaan... Both again turn their attention back to them with questions in their eyes... 

Armaan pointed Riddhima t.shirt when his parents look at him, than they look at Riddhima... Riddhima also point her index finger from both hands towards it where 'Surprise...' was written on white letters as she too wear a black t.shirt to match Armaan t.shirt... 

ARMAAN RIDDHIMA T.SHIRT

Indeed both got surprise seeing their wired behavior and they miss the small footprint on Riddhima t.shirt. on right side as they were too busy trying to make their brain understand what was exactly happening... When neither of them react, it was Armaan and Riddhima turn to exchange look... 
'Dad, mom... Gift toh kholo...' Armaan said breaking their trace...
'Yeh achanak, gift kyun...???' Billy asked...
'Aap koh pata chaljaenge dad, pehle gift toh dekho...' Riddhima said being excited... 
'Yeh tum dono ke koi shararat toh nehi na...???' Ananya asked being not sure what they might find in the box...
'Mom, hum kyun shararat karenge... Aap dekho toh, we know u both would just love it...' Armaan said equally excited as Riddhima...

Not being sure but still seeing their excitement, Billy asked through his eyes Ananya to open the gift... Just like Armaan and Riddhima, Billy wait for Ananya to open the box and take out whatever it is inside which their son and daughter in law has got for them... 

It's not every day that they would get surprise gift so both were surprise as they don't remember any occasion for which they were giving this unexpected surprise... The moment Ananya open the box and peep it to see what they have, unknowingly Armaan and Riddhima hold each other hands as they hold their breath too... 

Ananya was shocked and seeing her expression, Billy look inside and was left as shocked as Ananya... Before they were surprise but this time, they were shocked to see the gift... Which make them shocked was the writing, they just stare as they forgot to blink... 

Hey Friends and Readers...
So here goes the next part and hope u all would enjoy it...
Do leave comments and press like... 
Take care...
Love u all...

With Love,
Rihoohaws...
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ohh.. Super happy to read on time with your update as I completed all part.. And catch up with you.. Its too awesome.. And love the way arman take care of ridhima.. Love lunch date arrangement.. And finally their cute t-shirt to give superise to their parent... Lovely part.. Thanks for this.. And now update super soon.. Take care... Thanks for this.. Love it...
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow mindblowing part.love the part.thanks for pm.beautiful outstanding story.eagerly waiting for next part❤️
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Ridhima was insecure 
Arman understand her feeling 
And he know what to do 
So he took her to hospital where ridhima met her sister 
And she share her pain with her 
Anjali make her understand 
Ridhima and Armaan spend happily time with each other 
Thanks for PM 
Update soon 
karankajen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsm update..
Ridhima is feeling insecure.. but Anjali ne usse samjha dia..
Armaan lunch date was amazing.. how ridhima shares her insecurity with armaan...
Last me both AR surprises to be grand parents..