Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanjhari

Humdan s dad is making me worried for Zabir, kabir will do anything to save Rukhsar but the question is how can he marry a widow in 3 days plus how can marrying her will save her from dying?
I guess they can reintroduced this marriage track at some point in future but not right now (I hope they prove me right)

HOW CAN MARRYING RUKSAR SAVE HER FROM GETTING PUNISHED ??

how will Dubai release a murderer on the pretext of marriage ??
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤗 thank you for the written Suta baby.
Sweetheart the date on the thread name needs to be fixed to the 18 th instead of 14 of September for anyone who will search for it later .
what twisted web did they fall into now?
Anyone else creeped out by hamdans dad 😕 . Looks like he wants to keep them locked up until ruksaars death sentence is carried out to avenge his son.
Weird thing is how is everyone not available all at the same time?
If there is plan going on looks like Zeenet wasn't included in it then again the woman is crazy and everything is fair game. Wish kabeer wasn't arrested with them would have been much happier karma is really late but better late then never 😆 .
Is there a single decent police officer? Seems like they all work in the villains favor not against them even here cash is king 😕Edited by Houstonmom - 5 years ago
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

HOW CAN MARRYING RUKSAR SAVE HER FROM GETTING PUNISHED ??

how will Dubai release a murderer on the pretext of marriage ??

What in the world are you all talking about? Who said anything about marriage to stop a death sentence? Come on common sense people a woman. That just became a widow cannot marry anyone for 4 months and 10 days. Do you think he can go upto to a judge and claim her as his wife and the judge will dismiss all charges? Seriously stop giving your ears to these dumb spammers that are littering the forum because you all are falling for their cheap antics kick them out and report the posts don't believe what's said in them and follow blindly spreading chaos we need to use our brains and dismiss dumb rumors . It's one thing to try to guess what happens next but it would be extremely dumb to believe it before it actually happens
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjhari

The way Humdan s dad acting, I am worried about kabir and zara

He wants justice for his son . He wants to see ruksaar punished for what she did to his only son. Doesn't look like he is doing anything other then keeping them in lockup till the death sentence is carried out he doesn't want ruksaar to escape punishment that's why he is trying to keep kabir away from saving her
Houstonmom thumbnail

He seems to be the new villain now

I don't know sweetheart I think he is a father grieving for his only son and won't rest till he sees his sons killer punished for her crime .
Houstonmom thumbnail

If Kabir gets Ruku as second wife even while remaining married to Zara ...then NO UPDATES for me .
I will quit

Let's cross that bridge when we get there 😆 if it happens we won't need any updates because we all will quit 😆
Houstonmom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puruuu

I think hashim has paid humdaan father so that he can defame Ahmeds.

And ruksaar has joined hands with miraj and hashim to get kabeer.
Humdaan was so frustated on the fact that ruksar loves and desires only kabir so he just left her and conpured his own fake murder or she has actually tried to kill him after learning zara i dead which in reality she was not dead.

She is basically a pscyopath.

It is also possible through her hashim is trying to call kabir to dubai to trap him in bitter gane so that he can take revenge from shahbaaz, qazi and zara.

Hi welcome to the forum 😊
No doubt ruksaar is a psychopath 😕 but Hasham , his men and Miraj are in jail . Why would he contact hamdans dad of all people to frame the ahmed's? Another thing is hashim wants Zara and kabeer dead would he care if ruksaar gets her love? And if so how would he reach her in Dubai from his jail cell?
As for hamdans murder we have yet to see what actually happened but from the segment it looks like he was punishing ruksaar for calling out another mans name while married to him and then it shows ruksaar with a knife after hamdan is stabbed . No idea but it does look like the man is dead otherwise why would he help her trap kabeer?
47AL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm silent reader of this forum from India, but regularly follow ISA since it has started..

My apprehensions.  Firstly there is still NO solid proof on death of Hamdaan, now whether its murder/accident/suicide/self defense is secondary. 😳 Now that supposed letter his family received in Lucknow can also be FAKE as it reached them very late after entire investigation got done by Dubai police, Ruksar has been found guilty and is also about to face death sentence in three days? why didn't Dubai authorities inform thru Indian embassy Hamdaan's family during his funeral?😕 May be with an intention to create dhamaka among both families and stop Zara's wedding some one has majorly conspired all this from Lucknow or from Dubai? If Hamdaan is ALIVE, then who has kidnapped him and where? is his mobile traceable or not, when was last time some one has contacted or seen him, be it in Dubai or India? this would throw more light on this entire plot. Also what if Ruksar already divorced him within few days of marriage (khula?) ðŸ˜›

Even with all readiness when Kabeer rushes to Dubai with an intent to help Ruksar, feel he won't be able to search and find her locked up in concerned main Dubai jail, now if that video call from jail itself was a trap just to displace him out of Lucknow and was enacted with some paid artists by Ruksar, but who is helping her? ðŸ¤” or Kabeer may possibly get another hyper call where Ruksar gives him some fake address in Dubai so as to fool him she is indeed jailed but kept secretly in soe other place not in main jail.
47AL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And even if Hamdaan comes back alive some day to Lucknow, manner in which his family reacted Zeenat & Shabaaz won't be in favor of sending back Ruksaar, when she plays victim card of being trapped under a false murder case and expresses desire to go back to her husband, thus still hiding her game plan for a much longer time..😛
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

Hi welcome to the forum 😊
No doubt ruksaar is a psychopath 😕 but Hasham , his men and Miraj are in jail . Why would he contact hamdans dad of all people to frame the ahmed's? Another thing is hashim wants Zara and kabeer dead would he care if ruksaar gets her love? And if so how would he reach her in Dubai from his jail cell?
As for hamdans murder we have yet to see what actually happened but from the segment it looks like he was punishing ruksaar for calling out another mans name while married to him and then it shows ruksaar with a knife after hamdan is stabbed . No idea but it does look like the man is dead otherwise why would he help her trap kabeer?

Hi Thank You,
My theory was that hashim seemed to be very dangerous the day shahbaaz slapped him. He will definitely come back and be after shahbaaz plus above all he or miraj they are just using ruksaar. And kashan unavailable at the last momemt was fishyy. All this has started after miraj pour his blood on kabir zara wedding card. In the end zeenat will fall into her own trap and kabir zara will save her, as usual she wont be either thankful or guilty. Back to herself.
Zenat role in this cospiracy will only be sending card to miraj, but she has landed up in jail for that now. She will be surprised when she will get to know all the ruksaar planning but she ll do nothing to stop her.

Another theory was :
Humdaan might have conspired his fake murder and wants revenge from ruksaar and kabir zara as the couple made him marry ruksaar. Hence adding up one more villian.
Humdan father is a puppet of some or other villian. Hashim might have brainwashed him as he did with shahbaaz earlier and tried with kabeer for the sake pf kaum.

Regarding polygamy, i dont think writers will take such a big risk at the moment when the show is doing pretty well. Plus even if a forced marriage situation is coming zara will come at the end will stop it
Dubai seems to be trap for kabeer and now zara will come and save him
I am sorry, this is just my Point of view about the track and not to hurt any one.