Ishq Subhan Allah LIVE UPDATES 18 Sep 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode starts with Dancing and singing n merriment at Zabir mehendi sangeet rasam .
Zeenat and Aisha ask why were Zabir looking so glum 
Why had zara taken off the jewellery ??
Zabir i form the phone call from Ruksar and the sazaa E maut on her head .
Zara says this wedding could not proceed as they had received this news . 
Zeenat is shocked  so is the rest of the family , no e know her crime .
Zeenat is devastated n starts wailing and accusing zara n kabir for ruku's forced marriage and resulting in this . Kanir asks bhabhi to stop accusingnothers . Nonenknew the details 
He offers to go to Dubai n find out details and rescue Ruksar 
Zara is worried. So are the rest of the family.

Soon they receve a message that Ruku had killed Humdaan.
Humdaan's mother starts wailing and accuses Ruku of killing their only son . 
Humdaan's family starts grieving , they grieve they could not get humdaan back but will make sure that woman responsible will get sazaa e maut .

Hasif miya arrives ...shahbaz tries his contacts to try to bail out Ruksar. Police arrive and arrest Shahbaz and kabir   and zeenat for masterminding Humdaan's murder... . He also accuses Kashan for 
 Plotting  against their son Humdaan. 
They plotted to kill humdaan to take over humdaan's property .Thats why they forced unwilling Ruku to marry his son . 
Zara asks humdaan's father not to blame others just because he had lost his son . 
Shahbaz and Zeenat and Kanir are arrested by police . Before leaving he shares his plans with zara . 
She assures to do all she can .

Zara contacts Reema's advocate uncle to help her urgently . 
At police stn shahbaz zeenat fight n argue with police for wrongly comfining in lock up . 
Ruksar makes video call from Dubai but police refuse to let the, take the call.
Humdaan's dad allows them to speak to ruksar . They see ruku behind the bars .

Zara and Reema get busy with bails .The advocate advises them correctly . 

Humdaan's father accuses the trio of death penalty to them and Ruksar for plotting against his only son .Kabir is sure his zara will get them bailed . 

Humdaan's dad bribes the police officer not to lett the trio free even though no formal FIR was filed . He demands more bribe for not filing FIR ... The previous bribe was only for arresting..He is  assured by Humdan's dad   But under no condition should Kabir reach Dubai to bail out his son's killer Ruksar .

Precap 
Zara arrives at police stn and warns that no FIR  was filed so this arrest  was wrong /illegal 
She is going to bail her family members out in two hrs . Zabir habe moments of romamce and promise to stand in support of one another . Police impressed by Zabir love .
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Idk why but im feeling super nervous about these coming episodes
sanjana_89 thumbnail
[QUOTE=-Zaara-.]Idk why but im feeling super nervous about these coming episodes[/QUOTE
Dont worry kabeer will not marry rukhsar .have faith in the cvs and channel
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The way Humdan s dad acting, I am worried about kabir and zara
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry but Rukhsaar will br kabirs 2nd wife. Thry saod no dovorce track and we did got that track. Cant trsut the cvs have no faith in them.
sanjana_89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zaara-.

Sorry but Rukhsaar will br kabirs 2nd wife. Thry saod no dovorce track and we did got that track. Cant trsut the cvs have no faith in them.

I don't know why but i m also nervous but still somewhere i feel that kabeer will not do this to zaara.If at all it is shown then the serial is surely doomed.no one can save it.Bcoz then it will be a big mess.The message to the audience will also be wrong in a way.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjhari

The way Humdan s dad acting, I am worried about kabir and zara

He seems to be the new villain now 
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana_89

I don't know why but i m also nervous but still somewhere i feel that kabeer will not do this to zaara.If at all it is shown then the serial is surely doomed.no one can save it.Bcoz then it will be a big mess.The message to the audience will also be wrong in a way.

If Kabir gets Ruku as second wife even while remaining married to Zara ...then NO UPDATES for me . 
I will quit 
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

If Kabir gets Ruku as second wife even while remaining married to Zara ...then NO UPDATES for me .
I will quit

Humdan s dad is making me worried for Zabir, kabir will do anything to save Rukhsar but the question is how can he marry a widow in 3 days plus how can marrying her will save her from dying?
I guess they can reintroduced this marriage track at some point in future but not right now (I hope they prove me right)
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think hashim has paid humdaan father so that he can defame Ahmeds.

And ruksaar has joined hands with miraj and hashim to get kabeer.
Humdaan was so frustated on the fact that ruksar loves and desires only kabir so he just left her and conpured his own fake murder or she has actually tried to kill him after learning zara i dead which in reality she was not dead.

She is basically a pscyopath.

It is also possible through her hashim is trying to call kabir to dubai to trap him in bitter gane so that he can take revenge from shahbaaz, qazi and zara.