Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Hi Thank You,
My theory was that hashim seemed to be very dangerous the day shahbaaz slapped him. He will definitely come back and be after shahbaaz plus above all he or miraj they are just using ruksaar. And kashan unavailable at the last momemt was fishyy. All this has started after miraj pour his blood on kabir zara wedding card. In the end zeenat will fall into her own trap and kabir zara will save her, as usual she wont be either thankful or guilty. Back to herself.
Zenat role in this cospiracy will only be sending card to miraj, but she has landed up in jail for that now. She will be surprised when she will get to know all the ruksaar planning but she ll do nothing to stop her.

Another theory was :
Humdaan might have conspired his fake murder and wants revenge from ruksaar and kabir zara as the couple made him marry ruksaar. Hence adding up one more villian.
Humdan father is a puppet of some or other villian. Hashim might have brainwashed him as he did with shahbaaz earlier and tried with kabeer for the sake pf kaum.

Regarding polygamy, i dont think writers will take such a big risk at the moment when the show is doing pretty well. Plus even if a forced marriage situation is coming zara will come at the end will stop it
Dubai seems to be trap for kabeer and now zara will come and save him
I am sorry, this is just my Point of view about the track and not to hurt any one.

Very interesting ideas everything is fair game now all we can do is watch and see if our guesses come true and that's part of the fun of these discussions. We express our ideas and discuss them together useing facts and clues from what has already been shown that's why it's fun to watch as a group no need to apologize for your opinions when you haven't hurt anyone 😊
Please continue to join us in discussions I'm Maya may I ask what you would like us to call you?
Houstonmom thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 47AL

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I'm silent reader of this forum from India, but regularly follow ISA since it has started..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">My apprehensions. Firstly there is still NO solid proof on death of Hamdaan, now whether its murder/accident/suicide/self defense is secondary. 😳Now that supposed letter his family received in Lucknow can also be FAKE as it reached them very late after entire investigation got done by Dubai police, Ruksar has been found guilty and is also about to face death sentence in three days? why didn't Dubai authorities inform thru Indian embassy Hamdaan's family during his funeral?πŸ˜• May be with an intention to create dhamaka among both families and stop Zara's wedding some one has majorly conspired all this from Lucknow or from Dubai? If Hamdaan is ALIVE, then who has kidnapped him and where? is his mobile traceable or not, when was last time some one has contacted or seen him, be it in Dubai or India? this would throw more light on this entire plot. Also what if Ruksar already divorced him within few days of marriage (khula?)πŸ˜›</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Even with all readiness when Kabeer rushes to Dubai with an intent to help Ruksar, feel he won't be able to search and find her locked up in concerned main Dubai jail, now if that video call from jail itself was a trap just to displace him out of Lucknow and was enacted with some paid artists by Ruksar, but who is helping her?πŸ€”or Kabeer may possibly get another hyper call where Ruksar gives him some fake address in Dubai so as to fool him she is indeed jailed but kept secretly in soe other place not in main jail.</font>

Hi thanks for breaking your silence great to see more people here . 😊
Other then that one promo we don't have any information about hamdans murder they make it seem like ruksaar did it . Very interesting ideas love reading what everyone thinks let's watch and see what happens next. I'm Maya really happy to see you all participating may I ask what would you like us to call you by doesn't have to be your real name would like to know you all better as we travel this journey together
47AL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You can refer me as AL..😊

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thankyou so much for appreciating Maya
I am very new to this, i have made the account for this serial only
My first serial i am watching so seriously and i am so dedicated towards ishq subhan allah

Thanks 😊

refer to me as puru
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

He seems to be the new villain now 

πŸ˜‰I think Miraj is behind all this.
I am disgusted that they show police as utterly callous and corrupt in all the serials.