Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It's a very nice update. Samaina bhaag kar saadhi ki .nice start plz do continue soon. Your way of narrating the story is really good. 
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
What a wonderful start Anjali! 
I am super excited to read what happens next.. but also really looking forward to reading the back story. Bhag ke shaadi ki hain Samaina ne yeh toh samajh gaye.. cant wait to find out what drove them to make  that choice and their journey since.

Good luck with this new FF 😊
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Avan_s

Wow Anjali! Very well written, could feel the emotions so well. Eagerly waiting for the second part.

Thanks a lot Avan_s😊
Anjali33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMereWanderer

The title itself revived so many memories! Ah, Mount Abu! Little had Sameer realize that day that Naina had been narrating a story she wished to be true! And there I go again, ranting on our favorite couple!  😛
We have a new character here...little Nikhil! 
And aisa kya ho gaya jo SamAina had to part from their family? 
A fresh new concept and I'm already intrigued to know more! 

Kab update kar rahe ho, Di? Because I can't wait! 😃

Muskan 

Thanks Muski😃
To know more, have patience dear😉
Will try to update very soon
Anjali33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidrev

It's a very nice update. Samaina bhaag kar saadhi ki .nice start plz do continue soon. Your way of narrating the story is really good. 

Thanks a lot dear😊
Anjali33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

What a wonderful start Anjali! 

I am super excited to read what happens next.. but also really looking forward to reading the back story. Bhag ke shaadi ki hain Samaina ne yeh toh samajh gaye.. cant wait to find out what drove them to make  that choice and their journey since.

Good luck with this new FF  😊

Thanks a lot May😳
Anjali33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystique123

Anjiii...such a beautiful title 

It brought in memories of the golden times of our show, the Mt.Abu episode. Thanks for that 🤗

Looks like Sameer and Naina are back to Ahmedabad, did they have a runaway wedding...then there should be a wider background to explore.I am so eager to read on ⭐️

Sameer wanted to meet his family but all he got was an emotional letter from Mamaji. That letter did hurt me a lot and it hurt more to know that their business has endured major setback.

Even in such a sad update, there were some cute scenes that I adored: Ramdhari's love, the kiddo Nikhil and Sameer welcoming Naina to his room.😊

Eagerly waiting for the end result of the much awaited confrontation: Naina and Agarwals😆

Lots of Love ❤️

Thanks a lot Ishi😳
Love you too❤️
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start Anjali. ..I love the idea of married samaina very much..  I actually like reading such fictions in which they are married ..  Nikhil Bacha is so shaant abhi tak...  Ramdhari toh show Jaisa hai bilkul loyal. .. Sab chale gye but he's still there to look after his sameer baba. .. Waiting for next update so that I can have a clear  idea of what the story is all about. ..  And yes title is so good and different 
Anjali33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

Nice start Anjali. ..I love the idea of married samaina very much..  I actually like reading such fictions in which they are married ..  Nikhil Bacha is so shaant abhi tak...  Ramdhari toh show Jaisa hai bilkul loyal. .. Sab chale gye but he's still there to look after his sameer baba. .. Waiting for next update so that I can have a clear  idea of what the story is all about. ..  And yes title is so good and different 

Thank you Suman😃
Haan, Nikhil abhi shaant h, but age age dekho kitta shaant h wo.. He's Sameer's son after all😆
Title dene wali bhi to good n different h😳
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome start Anjali...loved the update...
I guess it's the first FF on forum where samaina have a baby...
The plot looks good...looking forward to the next part