Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: himmo100

agar mujhe ek second kay liyan bhi lage ga kay aap ko nahi samajh aaye toh main dou second main jawab dey donga...

khud quote karte ho...phir kehte ho. lol

Do you understand logic? I thought 160 IQ would.

You said, you understood my pain. 
I asked "What pain?"
You said, "Me" and the "person in pain" knows what you are taking. That implies, "me" and the "person in pain" are two different people. If so, you should have written to the other person (i.e. "the one with pain"). Not me.
Neither I am having any problem, nor I need anyone's care. 

Lastly who deals with me or whom I want to deal with is my discretion or the other person's. Whether I want to deal with BL, BL wants to deal with me is his/her or my choice. "Let BL deal with you" deam unnecessary, unless you are BL's mid. 

As regards to you, this is the last time I quote you in this thread. You can continue to show off again with your gibberish. 
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AProudWoman

Anyone who writes anything against Pakistan is not a fair and balanced person 😆 Toh kya sach ko sugar coat karke likhna padega to be " fair and balanced

U can write against Pakistan for sure..but if ur always going to write against Pakistan then u r not..

i know these members and their history...they are definitely not balanced. lol

i am an example of "fair and balance". while i write against india ...i favor india as well.. its on merit that i decide. and my history is filled with criticizing my own as well.

chalo zaada tareed nahi karta. lol

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

You could not deny the facts, could you? 
Himmo, do you have Google?
Google kar 'FATF places Pakistan on Grey list". Bole to main hi de deti hoon link.

Ab rona bandh kar. Chal goodnight. 

i have to read the facts to deny it...lol

Grey list was there few years backs as well..it is just a pressure tactic ...dont pin your hopes on that. u will be disappointed ...these people do all these things for their benefit..not for ur pain. 

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Do you understand logic? I thought 160 IQ would.

You said, you understood my pain. 
I asked "What pain?"
You said, "Me" and the "person in pain" knows what you are taking. That implies, "me" and the "person in pain" are two different people. If so, you should have written to the other person (i.e. "the one with pain"). Not me.
Neither I am having any problem, nor I need anyone's care. 

Lastly who deals with me or whom I want to deal with is my discretion or the other person's. Whether I want to deal with BL, BL wants to deal with me is his/her or my choice. "Let BL deal with you" deam unnecessary, unless you are BL's mid. 

As regards to you, this is the last time I quote you in this thread. You can continue to show off again with your gibberish. 

nope it simply means you and the one in pain ...

one in pain means anyone who share similar pain

one does not mean any one person here but it means anyone

kindda like

tum aur jis ko dard ho raha hai

vs

tum aur jin ko dard ho raha hai

it is also possible i might not have used proper sentence..lol. i am not that good in english. i respect it..i use it..i try to learn it...but its not my mother tongue so i cant be as confident as i am in Urdu.

please lets move on.

and no I am NOT MID ...

I dont need to create MIDs
Edited by himmo100 - 5 years ago
Pressure tactic? by whom? 🤣 It is a PROVEN fact that Pakistan trains and nurtures terrorists. The Financial Action task Force is not owned by a single country, its an international watchdog on terrorism.
But of course, nothing is proof enough for a Pakistan supporter. You live in a world of your dreams away from the harsh reality. 😉

Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
people are actually being racist on this thread? what a load of crap