The eclipse --Rajveer

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

This Rajveer is sick! ðŸ˜¡ how can he deny a citizen his right and torture them indirectly to appease his grudge? How pathetic is that!! ðŸ˜¡

Somebody please kill this Rajveer! Can't stand him a moment.  Besides he isn't an officer who claims to act as per the law because he himself is crossing the line putting two innocent people through hell.

The violence is just too much. Especially when it is our Adiya it's unbearable. They are purely innocent afteral. 

How many feel  after watching this episode that Rajveer should get his due?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prriyam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How many feel after watching this episode that Rajveer should get his due?

- that neednt be asked. Am sure the entire BP fandom.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rajveer depicts everything wrong with the police of our country. How can he just torture them and that too w/o any substantiative evidence. Hope action is taken against him . He should be suspended with immediate effect.

Originally posted by: Prriyam

How many feel after watching this episode that Rajveer should get his due?

- that neednt be asked. Am sure the entire BP fandom.

most probably. 
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I feel he is definitely going to be suspended for this. Papa Hooda will not keep quiet.

Unfortunately, our Indian police force is filled with Rajveers.
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He is a sick pig!!
He is humiliating the law himself!! 
My heart went out for AdiYa!!
Rajveer should be suspended immediately!!
He is disgusting!!
mahi_gurmeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want to see dt RV suspended for his wrong doings as bringing shame for law systen by falsely trapping two innocent, torturing them w/o any evidence. 
maan to karta hai usse ulta latka du..yah phir mental hospital for his psycho behaviors. Total crap ðŸ˜ˆ

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

Rajveer depicts everything wrong with the police of our country. How can he just torture them and that too w/o any substantiative evidence. Hope action is taken against him . He should be suspended with immediate effect.

exactly Megha. He is giving a wrong image of the force. There is simply no proof. Yet they are being ordained and punished. I hope the same but i doubt the CVs would respite us from Rajveer this soon. 
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rajveer has some personal grudge against mr. hooda.. i m damn sure today after watching todays epi.. maybe sumone frm his family member could not get justice cos mr. hooda must have saved the criminal.. thats the conclusion i derived frm rajveers dialogues today..

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

I feel he is definitely going to be suspended for this. Papa Hooda will not keep quiet. I know. I hope so too. But at the moment he looks powerless especially in front of Rajveer. And that's making me worried for Adiya 

Unfortunately, our Indian police force is filled with Rajveers.