Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver

I don't know that... But maybe it has something to do with Mr. Siddiqui too!!
Like Mr. Hooda's so much interest for closing this case... There are many other things too if observed keenly which depict that something is known to Mr. Hooda and Siddiqui which is not known to others!!

Yes strict punishment indeed is the ultimate thing which he deserves!!

hmmm. Yes i think you are right! Mr.Siddiqui too is in all this as the police are suspecting him as well.
I agree. Both of them know many things. But it is no reason to hold innocents and torture them. Rajveer has gone too low. ðŸ¤¢

Whatever but I hope whatever they know it's high time they should spill it out else their children will be suffering further. 
Mr.Hooda too should reveal for the sake of his son whatever he is hiding. Yeah chupa chupi ka khel khatam hona chahiye.
[QUOTE=Maryam2]rajveer is going to pay for it
sooner or later
[/QUOTE] I have serious doubts as to whether he will get paid because he seems like invincible right now. But still i do hope he gets his due on time. 

Well I believe Mr. Hooda is a master player and more sharp than Rajveer!! So there is no chance that Mr. Hooda not being able to play his stroke!! 
And I dont think Anjana will let his son in jail for more time same goes with Siddiqui's!!

at the moment Rajveer seems to outshine him. But I think yes Me.Hooda is clever and I hope like you do that he gets his matter wrapped up as soon as possible and saves his son. And Siddiques too I hope will do something faster so that Zo doesn't have to go through further pain.
About Anjana she is a mother, she is going through extreme pain but  we have to remember that infront of law she is helpless, no matter how much she wants to save her son.
jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

Rajveer depicts everything wrong with the police of our country. How can he just torture them and that too w/o any substantiative evidence. Hope action is taken against him . He should be suspended with immediate effect.

not suspended...he should be dismissed nd fired from the police department..😡😡

Originally posted by: jodh57

not suspended...he should be dismissed nd fired from the police department..😡😡

we all want that. It will be a cherry on the cake. 
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Paint.It.BlacK.

at the moment Rajveer seems to outshine him. But I think yes Me.Hooda is clever and I hope like you do that he gets his matter wrapped up as soon as possible and saves his son. And Siddiques too I hope will do something faster so that Zo doesn't have to go through further pain.

About Anjana she is a mother, she is going through extreme pain but  we have to remember that infront of law she is helpless, no matter how much she wants to save her son.

Hmm I agree... But Hooda is Hooda!! Specially Papa Hooda!!😉
What I meant was that Anjana wont let Harsh live in peace until he gets his son out!! Yes she is helpless in front of law...
Silver_Shiver thumbnail

hmmm. Yes i think you are right! Mr.Siddiqui too is in all this as the police are suspecting him as well.

I agree. Both of them know many things. But it is no reason to hold innocents and torture them. Rajveer has gone too low. ðŸ¤¢

Whatever but I hope whatever they know it's high time they should spill it out else their children will be suffering further. 
Mr.Hooda too should reveal for the sake of his son whatever he is hiding. Yeah chupa chupi ka khel khatam hona chahiye.

Yeah he is!! Rajveer just needed any stupid reason to torture Zoya... He has nothing to do with justice all he wants to do is avenge Mr. Hooda and probably Mr. Siddiqui too!

Yes they should else it will result into a huge disaster!! 
I hope whatever happens should end up nicely!!

Hmm I agree... But Hooda is Hooda!! Specially Papa Hooda!!😉
What I meant was that Anjana wont let Harsh live in peace until he gets his son out!! Yes she is helpless in front of law...

Hmm Yes true that. He won't rest until he finds a way to rescue Aditya.
Yes you are right Anjana would keep on pestering him until n unless Adi is out of jail.

Yeah he is!! Rajveer just needed any stupid reason to torture Zoya... He has nothing to do with justice all he wants to do is avenge Mr. Hooda and probably Mr. Siddiqui too!

Yes they should else it will result into a huge disaster!! 
I hope whatever happens should end up nicely!!

absolutely right you are. Justice is just a pretense. All Rajveer seeks is revenge from the two families baas
Enough has already happened. Zoya and Adi are paying for something that have not done. We certainly don't want any more disaster.

Me too. Soo much violence. I dnt think I would bear to watch any more. Especially when the innocents suffer the pain hits hard. 
Silver_Shiver thumbnail

Hmm Yes true that. He won't rest until he finds a way to rescue Aditya.

Yes you are right Anjana would keep on pestering him until n unless Adi is out of jail.

Yes he won't!
After today's epi. it is confirm that Mr. Hooda can't rest in peace until Adi is out!!