Frequent Posters

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver

He is a sick pig!!

He is humiliating the law himself!! 
My heart went out for AdiYa!!
Rajveer should be suspended immediately!!
He is disgusting!!

he is unlawfully holding them captive that too bring a person of law.😡
Feelings are mutual. Waiting to see how soon they do it. 

Originally posted by: mahi_gurmeet

I want to see dt RV suspended for his wrong doings as bringing shame for law systen by falsely trapping two innocent, torturing them w/o any evidence. 

maan to karta hai usse ulta latka du..yah phir mental hospital for his psycho behaviors. Total crap ðŸ˜ˆ

he is insane no doubt. His behaviour doesn't speak sanity. He goes after innocent, tortures them and manhandles law. His every action is inappropriate ðŸ¤¢
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Paint.It.BlacK.

he is unlawfully holding them captive that too bring a person of law.😡

Feelings are mutual. Waiting to see how soon they do it. 

Exactly!! Which law states that you can arrest someone on the basis of some pictures!! And that too non-bailable warrant!! I wonder who are his heads?? How can they issue such warrants?

Same here!! Impatiently waiting how that pig will be suspended!!

Edited by Silver_Shiver - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: geet0910

rajveer has some personal grudge against mr. hooda.. i m damn sure today after watching todays epi.. maybe sumone frm his family member could not get justice cos mr. hooda must have saved the criminal.. thats the conclusion i derived frm rajveers dialogues today..

Yes tonight's epi gave me the same hints. Specifically his dialogue that Mr.Hooda keeps poor people waiting years for the predicament and snatches all their hard earned money.
I want the mystery about Rajveer to reveal sooner and hope he gets paid for what he has sown

Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver

Exactly!! Which law states that you can arrest someone on the basis of some pictures!! And that too non-bailable warrant!! I wonder who are his heads?? How can they issue such warrants?

Same here!! Impatiently waiting how that pig will be suspended!!

absolutely true. Pictures are no basis for a case! I wonder the same as well. I think the ones who handed him the warrant are just psychos like him else no sane law abiding person can do such a foolish thing! This is insane! It's like they are hell bent on putting two innocent soul through hell for no apparent reason! 
I heard somewhere about a spoiler of Rajveer's suspension but I guess it was false.  would have been happier if it truly happened.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is how our system works and we are mostly unaware about it. In our own force, I am sure there are a lot of Rajveers. He is psychotic, how he was smiling watching Adiya in pain. Papa Hooda is going to show him how to exactly play with law. 😆

Silver_Shiver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paint.It.BlacK.

absolutely true. Pictures are no basis for a case! I wonder the same as well. I think the ones who handed him the warrant are just psychos like him else no sane law abiding person can do such a foolish thing! This is insane! It's like they are hell bent on putting two innocent soul through hell for no apparent reason! 

I heard somewhere about a spoiler of Rajveer's suspension but I guess it was false.  would have been happier if it truly happened.

True! Moreover, if for example they had an affair how does it explains that they have murdered their spouses for it?? 
They never met before and Rajveer knows it!! After today's episode it is clear as hell that Rajveer knows the truth that AdiYa are not in relation or such thing!!
He is just pouring out his own personal revenge!
And the way he always taunts Aditya about his father's post and position it is clear as water!!
I wonder who let him enter CBI, He should have been into asylum!! He is a mental psychotic case! Total crappy mind!!

I also read this spoiler! I feel it is true!! I think Mr. Hooda will take action against Rajveer but I don't think suspension would be enough! He will come back to seek revenge in that case!!

Silver_Shiver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sovereign_K

This is how our system works and we are mostly unaware about it. In our own force, I am sure there are a lot of Rajveers. He is psychotic, how he was smiling watching Adiya in pain. Papa Hooda is going to show him how to exactly play with law. 😆

He is a sick psychotic sadistic kinda creature!! I doubt whether he is a human or not? 
Of course Papa Hooda will attack him with full force! He won't have any exit!! The game would be fun!!
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

An unanimous, resounding 'Hell yes' from all of us ðŸ˜¡
Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
When he said in some previous episode he would be surly promoted after arresting Adiya.. that moment I didn't thought much how bad person he was.. Rajveer should be suspended.. not only suspended. he should get punished for sure.. & this time not by Mr Hooda being lawyer ..but by Adiya itself I want to see Rajveer being trapped in his own trap.. He's too much sadistic person.. to even being in CBI 😡