Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: gorgeousqueen.

No Sophie . I don't work for others . I work for my self as I'm the queen of my house 😉
And kids are still at their respective universities..

awww thats great, suits ur UN 😆 😉
Twenty1st thumbnail

Originally posted by: gorgeousqueen.

This is the longest comment on yaariyaan till now
You think school ID card was the liberty used by me as writer?
No itwasnt't
I have seen almanacs and id cards having all important informations about kids and their parents so in case of emergency schools can act accordingly

atcha it was, oh yeah i've outdone everyone lol. I do speak alot, i know.😳
No ways, thats so unusal for me but i suppose it helps
Have you seen the health app on the iphone, i reckon its abit like that or maybe not lol
Twenty1st thumbnail
You are welcome rashmi, it was funt to read. Sorry tora slow tha i know that is why i tried to read ASAP before something else comes my way lol
Twenty1st thumbnail
Related image
bye bye

Edited by Twenty1st - 6 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Twenty1st

atcha it was, oh yeah i've outdone everyone lol. I do speak alot, i know.😳
No ways, thats so unusal for me but i suppose it helps
Have you seen the health app on the iphone, i reckon its abit like that or maybe not lol

Haha ok
Don't get scared
No one is going to sue you in court for doing that..I just wanted to improve your knowledge😆

Well I don't use iphone.. no it wasn't taken from any health app ..it happens in actual😃
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twenty1st

You are welcome rashmi, it was funt to read. Sorry tora slow tha i know that is why i tried to read ASAP before something else comes my way lol

There os a saying
IT'S BETTER LATE THEN NEVER
so i did not mind you to be that much slow..I was really happy to have you on yaariyaan as a reader
bharti_araju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Part 36
Thanks for Pwd
Their is good chance to geet to confess her love to maan but she did not confessed. Everything go in smooth way but that chicken pox come in between😭 Maan is doing so much ghada majuri for his lovely GF & Geet😉. Tanvi & Geet both misses each other. Feeling very bad for Tanvi😭 waiting for Geet confession ...
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharti_araju

Part 36

Thanks for Pwd
Their is good chance to geet to confess her love to maan but she did not confessed. Everything go in smooth way but that chicken pox come in between😭 Maan is doing so much ghada majuri for his lovely GF & Geet😉. Tanvi & Geet both misses each other. Feeling very bad for Tanvi😭 waiting for Geet confession ...

@Red n Bold i think it's not the right word for someone's love and care for his loved ones😆 he is just doing it as his duty
bharti_araju thumbnail
Last Part
Thanks for pwd
Confession part is so lovely 👍🏼Finally both settle in their life as a couple waiting for next part ...
bharti_araju thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Epi A
Thanks for pwd
maan stood there 2 hours for tanvi in school. When Tanvi demand for baby how maan explain his GF is superb. Maan and tanvi went for a date. Manan is so possessive for his mother he was not letting Maan come near Geet😉 . waiting for next Epi B