Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanvi4

Thank u for the pw n loved the spin off the best part was maan agreeing for marraige n then the bidai part just loved it

Thanks for writing this

Thanks Tanvi
glad that you liked this update.. Bidai was loved by everyone😳
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

Lovely. By the end I was in tears. But Maan really scared Aakash. But then when it mattered the most Aakash showed spine and asked Maan for Tanvi's hand.

Thank u so much
yes I agree
last part was truly emotional as it was not easy for Maan and tanvi to go away from each other
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely Spin Off
Maan and his possessiveness for Tanvi 😆 always in cribbing mode bcoz of Aakash 😆 and only Tanvi can handle him, Aakash faced Maan with so much confidence and Maan knew it Aakash was the best choice for Tanvi , bidaai part was very emotional, loved it
Hats off to you for writing such a masterpiece on Maanvi, loved it and loved it
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetidhawan

Lovely Spin Off

Maan and his possessiveness for Tanvi 😆 always in cribbing mode bcoz of Aakash 😆 and only Tanvi can handle him, Aakash faced Maan with so much confidence and Maan knew it Aakash was the best choice for Tanvi , bidaai part was very emotional, loved it
Hats off to you for writing such a masterpiece on Maanvi, loved it and loved it

Thanks Preeti

Obviously maan is cribbing..his gf is having a bf now😆 but he some how knew that Akash too loved tanvi like he loved her so he gave a nod for their relations.. I'm really feeling so good to read about being emotional while reading bidaai part..I'n satisfied that i could give all of you nice story to read and enjoy
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
chap 36

sorry cant like for some reason
Aww moonlight and kheer, i like the sound of that lol
I kind of understand Geets crying, i suppose its the frustaion od not understanding her feelings at first and now not being able to tell Maan because of his constant frienhsip talks lol

haha i so didn't expect geet to accept her feelings lol, and i was right. bloody hell why are these two so darn daft lol, gosh man lol

rather than saying i'm with you, ccant he say i love you, for goodness sake like how silly are they? lol
Maa aur paap hai lekin bohut idiot bi hai lol

i seriously love the emotional connection these two have, so so pure and beautiful. Oh no chicken pox, no ways now she cant come close to Tanvi, how is she going to manage. I suppose Tanvi and Maan would be alright considering how they ignore her anyway lol
Maan is such a great husband, i sure hope they openly advertsie their feelings lol, even if they have to broadcast it on the radio or telly lol
Twenty1st thumbnail
last chap

Sorry Rashmi doesn't like once again😡 btw i am expecting great things form this chap lol, i.e. a i love you lol

Geets impatience is fully suggestified nad Maan teasing, did i tell you i love this Maan. Finally a possessive tanvi for her mommy lol like is maan jealous for like even a second lol

Ok Tanvi, is like the cutest thing ever lol, finally forced Maan to kiss Geet though im sure he himself was over the moon with the order and geet, poor girl lol

way to go, finally geet decided to express her feelings, like great or else i was thinking shes going to go forever and Maan, in his subborness of her first will continue to live like this. He is so stupid and shes a fool lol. SERIOULSY NOOO i'm so so so disappointed geet woman man up and voice it loud and clear, now hes going off on an official meet and she's still not said I love you. Rashmi is update is living up to my expectation lol

wow a new business adventure for Maan and i'm glad geet encouraged him, if only she was as vocal about her feelings well i rekon hoping on maan would be futile. this guys such a dream but a pain at the same time lol

gosh geet whhats the need of such a long essay, poor guy got scared. in the fear he should have declared his feelings lol

finally, shall i dance they declared their feelings. im so proud of my maan and geet for finally taking the enxt step and voicing their feelings

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twenty1st

last chap

Sorry Rashmi doesn't like once again😡 btw i am expecting great things form this chap lol, i.e. a i love you lol

Geets impatience is fully suggestified nad Maan teasing, did i tell you i love this Maan. Finally a possessive tanvi for her mommy lol like is maan jealous for like even a second lol

Ok Tanvi, is like the cutest thing ever lol, finally forced Maan to kiss Geet though im sure he himself was over the moon with the order and geet, poor girl lol

way to go, finally geet decided to express her feelings, like great or else i was thinking shes going to go forever and Maan, in his subborness of her first will continue to live like this. He is so stupid and shes a fool lol. SERIOULSY NOOO i'm so so so disappointed geet woman man up and voice it loud and clear, now hes going off on an official meet and she's still not said I love you. Rashmi is update is living up to my expectation lol

wow a new business adventure for Maan and i'm glad geet encouraged him, if only she was as vocal about her feelings well i rekon hoping on maan would be futile. this guys such a dream but a pain at the same time lol

gosh geet whhats the need of such a long essay, poor guy got scared. in the fear he should have declared his feelings lol

finally, shall i dance they declared their feelings. im so proud of my maan and geet for finally taking the enxt step and voicing their feelings

hahahaha.. Till when they could resist themselves.. so it was the time.. geet realised her feelings very clearly for Maan so she was redy to say those three magical words but you know Geet took her sweet revenge from him unknowingly.. Till now Maan was troubling her a lot..but this time It was geet's turn to make hin hell scared😆
@ bold and red I don't disappoint any one😉🤣
Edited by gorgeousqueen. - 6 years ago
Twenty1st thumbnail

Originally posted by: gorgeousqueen.

hahahaha.. Till when they could resist themselves.. so it was the time.. geet realised her feelings very clearly for Maan so she was redy to say those three magical words but you know Geet took her sweet revenge from him unknowingly.. Till now Maan was troubling her a lot..but this time It was geet's turn to make hin hell scared😆
@ bold and red I don't disappoint any one😉🤣

lol glad to know your aim in writing, so zero disappoint warranty is applicable right? 😆
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twenty1st

lol glad to know your aim in writing, so zero disappoint warranty is applicable right? 😆

I always try my best for that..rest is left to my readers how they feel. satisfied or disappointed😉🤣
Twenty1st thumbnail
^ atcha ji, is that how it works for author Rashmi😆