Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
LOved the Banner for the Spin off
lovely
sahibasharma thumbnail
Rashmi...
pls dont be too upset over the response...
I can understand how hurt you must have felt but chill...
you have got some real loyal readers who follow you and your work with the same enthusiasm with which you update and we all love you
🤗
sahibasharma thumbnail
Spin OFF

honestly Maan being over possessive about Tanvi was so expected and obvious...the kind of bond they share is unique and Maan is ought to be over protective for one he is a father and he is a bf too...hehe
Hahaah Maaneet fighting over Tanvi was cute...am really liking how Geet is back to her childhood avtaar with Maan to boss around him...hahah Maan's muttering that saath rehte rehte pyaar ho gya tha was too cute...he is adorable as always...
Maan and Tanvi was cute...:)
Actually Maan is more scared because he is feeling that Akaash will turn out like him and fall in love with his daughter,,,,hahaha khud kiya kuch nahi but now he is behind Akaash...hahah
Akaash and Tanvi do look like having some spark...am sure Maan himself knows that Akaash takes care of his daughter but does not want to admit it...
loved the kitchen scene...loved how Akaash was guilty for scolding her and then apologozing too...
loved how the kids visited Maan after ther degree and how Maan already had an idea about the talk they are going to have...
loved Maan-Akaash and Maan-Tanvi talks...
Wedding was nice and biddai was emotional...
Beautiful part :)

Edited by sahibasharma - 6 years ago
Jeevana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gorgeousqueen.

Haan done
Mujhe Kya problem hai
Main update ko divide kar doongi parts me
Tum apna socho😆

Oh LA degi na time par
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jeevana.

Oh LA degi na time par

haan wo maine tumhaari LA se hi kahaa ki main to long update ko break karke three part three days me de doongi
what abiut her? wo teen banner degi kya mujhe😆
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahibasharma

Rashmi...

pls dont be too upset over the response...
I can understand how hurt you must have felt but chill...
you have got some real loyal readers who follow you and your work with the same enthusiasm with which you update and we all love you
🤗

No sahiba
I'm not upset about the response or like or comments
I'm update about their attitude
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahibasharma

Spin OFF

honestly Maan being over possessive about Tanvi was so expected and obvious...the kind of bond they share is unique and Maan is ought to be over protective for one he is a father and he is a bf too...hehe
Hahaah Maaneet fighting over Tanvi was cute...am really liking how Geet is back to her childhood avtaar with Maan to boss around him...hahah Maan's muttering that saath rehte rehte pyaar ho gya tha was too cute...he is adorable as always...
Maan and Tanvi was cute...:)
Actually Maan is more scared because he is feeling that Akaash will turn out like him and fall in love with his daughter,,,,hahaha khud kiya kuch nahi but now he is behind Akaash...hahah
Akaash and Tanvi do look like having some spark...am sure Maan himself knows that Akaash takes care of his daughter but does not want to admit it...
loved the kitchen scene...loved how Akaash was guilty for scolding her and then apologozing too...
loved how the kids visited Maan after ther degree and how Maan already had an idea about the talk they are going to have...
loved Maan-Akaash and Maan-Tanvi talks...
Wedding was nice and biddai was emotional...
Beautiful part :)

Thanks sweetheart for the lovely comment
Yeahh.. I did not allow Maan to leave his attitude towards Tanvi😆
Geet ko wapis geet mode me aana hi tha..😉 she is easily makin Maan scared of her🤣
Maan has his own experience of falling in love with his best friend so it was obvious that he was scared for tanvi😃 But Maan knew how Akash was so when he asked for tanvi's hand he agreed after clearing his left over doubts on Akash..He knew that Akash was very sincere for Tanvi .But it was not easy for him to give away a part of his own heart to someone else but he had to..I'm glad that bidaai was emotional and everyone liked that
Thanks sahiba for making me feel good at my heart that I was able to give some unique story where everyone liked Maan and Tanvi more that Maan and Geet
Tanvi4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u for the pw n loved the spin off the best part was maan agreeing for marraige n then the bidai part just loved it
Thanks for writing this
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely. By the end I was in tears. But Maan really scared Aakash. But then when it mattered the most Aakash showed spine and asked Maan for Tanvi's hand.