Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys i don't know why, i havh one realre bad fear ans it is what if adi & zoya really involved in their partners death😕.  Of course i don't want it but what if Rajveer's doubt is true.  Again i don't  want it but cvs can cook up story like both aditya and zoya realised that their partners are cheating with them with someone else and as we know how both aditya n zoya are madly in love with poosh so they can not beared their betrayal n planned for kill their respective partners.  This can also two possiblities one Adiya did it together or seperatelr.  Ofcourse again I don't want it but can not trust cvs. what do u think gays? 
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prapti9

Guys i don't know why, i havh one realre bad fear ans it is what if adi & zoya really involved in their partners death😕.  Of course i don't want it but what if Rajveer's doubt is true.  Again i don't  want it but cvs can cook up story like both aditya and zoya realised that their partners are cheating with them with someone else and as we know how both aditya n zoya are madly in love with poosh so they can not beared their betrayal n planned for kill their respective partners.  This can also two possiblities one Adiya did it together or seperatelr.  Ofcourse again I don't want it but can not trust cvs. what do u think gays? 

I dnt think thats gonna happen antym..!! They r d leads u see n itv pe yeh possible nhi hai 😆

But for a change ,lets consider this n wait till the truth unravels😉

Yeh possible nhi hai yaar..!! The stry is abt love nt murders..!!😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
helooo... wanted to read this post princy... agree it was a  fantastic episode.. RV... ruled it had to be, his  presence was being justified.. me still unclear..but Aparva is very impressive indeed.. adi was making sense of the new player...
keep sharing your wonderful works mate.. your posts are always on time! not like  hammie... posting after a decade!
much love hammie
princy48 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sovereign_K

Prince... 🤗

The episode was too funny.😆

From the start to the end, everything looked so funny to me. Was trying hard to control my giggling.😆

Approva's entry was superb. "Catches by mistake, win the matches" and  "Well caught."

those were purely bouncers for adiya😆

He roasted Adiya yesterday.😆 And they were trying hard to make everything believable but I loved the understanding and the care they have for each other. Sometimes Adi fell into his trap but Zoya pulled him up and sometimes Zoya fell into his trap and Adi pulled her up... 

Loved these two, totally enjoyed the epi. 👏

i jus love the beauty of their relation...this makes adiya stand out from others 😳

PS: Prince...this time I neither resed nor unresed. 🤣

Love you...
Your Princess. 🤗

isliye maine nhi dekha tera post😆

thanku very much for the review princess😳...love u🤗
princy48 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

helooo... wanted to read this post princy... agree it was a  fantastic episode.. RV... ruled it had to be, his  presence was being justified.. me still unclear..but Aparva is very impressive indeed.. adi was making sense of the new player...
keep sharing your wonderful works mate.. your posts are always on time! not like  hammie... posting after a decade!
much love hammie

thanku very much hammie...!!🤗...mere se ruka nhi jaata adiya ke baare mein likhne ko😆

u r late yet latest😉
princy48 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sovereign_K

Prince, what is mean by Aatishbaazi? 😕

pathake phodna..😆...bursting crackers especially the powerful ones😉
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princy48

isliye maine nhi dekha tera post😆