Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MuneebaSheikh

Rajveer inko tough time dene Wala hai I'm already loving it

Haan ๐Ÿ˜† but abhi adiya kaise prepare karenge apne aap ko yeh dekhna padega๐Ÿ˜†
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princy48

Haan ๐Ÿ˜† but abhi adiya kaise prepare karenge apne aap ko yeh dekhna padega๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yes I'm excited for police track 
Adiya hatoon me hath leke bhag rae ho
princy48 thumbnail

Oh yes I'm excited for police track 
Adiya hatoon me hath leke bhag rae ho

Promo par mat jaana behen ๐Ÿ˜†...it was damn good trailer though๐Ÿ˜‰..!!
But my concern is about adiya track being executed well ๐Ÿ˜›
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail

Promo par mat jaana behen ๐Ÿ˜†...it was damn good trailer though๐Ÿ˜‰..!!
But my concern is about adiya track being executed well ๐Ÿ˜›

IPL khatam horaha hai CVS need trp shyd bewakufi na kre
princy48 thumbnail

IPL khatam horaha hai CVS need trp shyd bewakufi na kre

U sound like zoya now๐Ÿ˜†..haan cvs se humara bhi darkhwast hai ki ab koi bewakufi na kare ๐Ÿ˜†
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail

U sound like zoya now๐Ÿ˜†..haan cvs se humara bhi darkhwast hai ki ab koi bewakufi na kare ๐Ÿ˜†

Zoya sabko sekha di hai kuch na kuch
Let's see Kya hota hai

Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yaar dimaag kharab kardiya usne ..sochne pe majboor kardiya bandhe ne๐Ÿ˜†

He is fab dude par adi gonna find abt him soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Zyada tym zoya zoya kiya na rajveer ne ..adi kisi din maar bhi dega ๐Ÿ˜†

U know he owns zoya๐Ÿ˜ณ

I heard dat zoya ki koi love interest show mein entry lega๐Ÿ˜ฒ
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

hola tia๐Ÿค—

that is the important topic nw๐Ÿ˜†

aaj ke episode se yeh tho teh hgya ki it is well planned n plotted...!! kya pata adiya ke against yash ke phn mein kuch mila ho ..if we consider rajveer as the "sir" the police was referring to..!!

ya yeh aisa bhi dekha jaa sakta hai..as i said in many of my previous posts ki rajveer gonna complicate things first then solve it slowly n clearly...!! 

but y he wanna complicate it ...is he here to make adiya realize wats happening around them...

somehow i feel...(from the seen stry till date)...

as the ppl, families of adiya are into one or other conspiracy, may it be keeping secrets from family members, for their good or bad(that doesnt matter when it becomes a "secret" though)...may it be the miscommunication n less/no emotional bonding among each other...

there's a chakravyuh around them... rajveer comes a sunshine n pehle unhe yeh dikhayega ki dekho yeh ho rha hai tumhare ird gird ...this is the reality...then comes the real investigation of poosh murder eventually with adiya's help..wen they r then conscious abt evrything happening around them

pehle ki baat alag hai aditya has his own bounded world...patni bf hai ..accha bhai ..well parents ke baare main abhi nhi bolungi kyunki abhi unhe acchi tarah explore hi nhi kiya gaya hai show mein...!!

so he had his world ..his lyf ..probably a hectic one ..an enjoyable one...but the worst side of the life he didnt see it still..n during this he may experience dose worst case scenarios..

it applies for zoya as well..as she had her own world(a smaller one than adi)..barely she had any friendzone...we cn count lyk jus 5-6 ppl in her lyf that she shd care for ..that she matters for...but here comes the real world ...she has to handle evry matter by her own ...now..abhi tak jo kabhi nhi kiya..voh karna pad rha hai useh...

yeah there ends the matter with rajveer making them realize the situation first then investigation...

n during the realization they will explore themselves in evry way now..they will come out of the agony eventually...then we cn talk about their luv n etc..

but iss track se hum itna tho expect kar sakte hai ki adiya will bond well..jo mereko aaj ke epi mein nhi dikha๐Ÿ˜† ...tdy they were all messed ..whyl talking ,reacting infront of him...n he(rajveer) despite knowing the truth of their marriage...is testing them to see hw far will they carry this lie n kaise ??

abhi bahut paka diya maine ..i dont evn know kya kya bak diya maine ..๐Ÿคฃ...

but my final assumption, prediction is rajveer somehow knows they are not married , they are acting..again i'm confused here ki rajveer yeh adiya ko false prove karne ke liye kar rha hai ya jaan bhuj ke adiya ko tang kar rha hai...!!well lets see..!!

as for as the spoilers apurva is roped in as a positive character n i feel he gonna help adiya...๐Ÿ˜ณ

lo bak diya ..!! i hope it made sense ๐Ÿ˜›ya maine tumhare sawalon ka number badha diya๐Ÿ˜†

Dear Princy,

I understood your point ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ... though mujhe dobaar padna pada ๐Ÿ˜›

But Rajveer himself is in search for truth, which means he too doesn't know many secrets that Hoodas or Siddiquis or Aroras (Yash/Mahi) maybe hiding. In his investigation, his first suspects are AdiYa... especially Adi since he got clicked with Yash. So, maybe he is taking their litmus test by making them act as couple and see with how much conviction they play it. If they play well, they may had affair beforehand  and plotted PooSh murder, while if they don't AdiYa affair angle gets ruled out. But situation gets trickier since ZoSh is on verge of bankruptcy, so AdiYa would play well as couple and Rajveer would assume them as murderers.

Test taking by Rajveer is fine, but putting them on tight spot and forcing them to do this against their wishes is unfair and would lead to wrong investigation. I don't think Rajbeer is there to help AdiYa, he is a police. He is only doing his job. First he would try to understand his suspects, if he finds them innocent then maybe he would help them out.

BTW, Mahi could also co-plot the murder with someone. She is evil, selfish, has zero empathy towards her brother, worked in the office earlier - so maybe had a knowledge of PooSh affair... But this is only my speculation.

Thank you for your elaborated reply. I really appreciate your efforts at alleviating my doubts. ๐Ÿค—

- Tia

princy48 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Princy,

I understood your point ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ... though mujhe dobaar padna pada ๐Ÿ˜›

But Rajveer himself is in search for truth, which means he too doesn't know many secrets that Hoodas or Siddiquis or Aroras (Yash/Mahi) maybe hiding. In his investigation, his first suspects are AdiYa... especially Adi since he got clicked with Yash. So, maybe he is taking their litmus test by making them act as couple and see with how much conviction they play it. If they play well, they may had affair beforehand  and plotted PooSh murder, while if they don't AdiYa affair angle gets ruled out. But situation gets trickier since ZoSh is on verge of bankruptcy, so AdiYa would play well as couple and Rajveer would assume them as murderers.

Test taking by Rajveer is fine, but putting them on tight spot and forcing them to do this against their wishes is unfair and would lead to wrong investigation. I don't think Rajbeer is there to help AdiYa, he is a police. He is only doing his job. First he would try to understand his suspects, if he finds them innocent then maybe he would help them out.

BTW, Mahi could also co-plot the murder with someone. She is evil, selfish, has zero empathy towards her brother, worked in the office earlier - so maybe had a knowledge of PooSh affair... But this is only my speculation.

Thank you for your elaborated reply. I really appreciate your efforts at alleviating my doubts. ๐Ÿค—

- Tia

Wow..!! U hav added points t my thinking๐Ÿ˜ณ..thanku so much..!!yeah i agree t ur point that rajveer  is eliminating one by one suspects ...n adiya will become prime suspects there...abhi tho ek aur bhi evidence yeh hojayega ki they travelled in a same flyt n agal bagal seats mein..๐Ÿ˜†

Yeh show khatm hone tak hum sab CID banjayenge ๐Ÿคฃ..

Yeah mahi's main motive is to get rid of zoya asap..so she will try n support rajveer...

thanku for ur review too
princy48 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushra_Munia

I heard dat zoya ki koi love interest show mein entry lega๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Kahani adiya ki hai tho koi bhi aaye..they will be one ๐Ÿ˜‰..so no worries ...jo hoga dekha jayega ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Edited by princy48 - 6 years ago