Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
rajveer dialogues are indeed n
 jahampanah already hv doubt on him when kalpesh say he is the one who recommend ur company but for that zoya made thankfulness face with smile๐Ÿ˜†
so she is really ek beautiful pahal

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Prince... ๐Ÿค—

The episode was too funny.๐Ÿ˜†

From the start to the end, everything looked so funny to me. Was trying hard to control my giggling.๐Ÿ˜†

Approva's entry was superb. "Catches by mistake, win the matches" and  "Well caught."

He roasted Adiya yesterday.๐Ÿ˜† And they were trying hard to make everything believable but I loved the understanding and the care they have for each other. Sometimes Adi fell into his trap but Zoya pulled him up and sometimes Zoya fell into his trap and Adi pulled her up... 

Loved these two, totally enjoyed the epi. ๐Ÿ‘

PS: Prince...this time I neither resed nor unresed. ๐Ÿคฃ

Love you...
Your Princess. ๐Ÿค—
Edited by Sovereign_K - 6 years ago
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swarnalatha05

rajveer dialogues are indeed n
 jahampanah already hv doubt on him when kalpesh say he is the one who recommend ur company but for that zoya made thankfulness face with smile๐Ÿ˜†
so she is really ek beautiful pahal

Haan par adi ko shak hua tho ab voh peeche pad jayega rajveer ke๐Ÿ˜†
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Prince, what is mean by Aatishbaazi? ๐Ÿ˜•
Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princy48

Haan par adi ko shak hua tho ab voh peeche pad jayega rajveer ke๐Ÿ˜†

i want adi also play with rajveer with his dialogues becoz he get his competitor now๐Ÿ˜‰
so adi want show his intelligence๐Ÿ˜Ž
it makes more doubt on adiya n also make them unite
Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princy48

hola tia๐Ÿค—

that is the important topic nw๐Ÿ˜†

aaj ke episode se yeh tho teh hgya ki it is well planned n plotted...!! kya pata adiya ke against yash ke phn mein kuch mila ho ..if we consider rajveer as the "sir" the police was referring to..!!

ya yeh aisa bhi dekha jaa sakta hai..as i said in many of my previous posts ki rajveer gonna complicate things first then solve it slowly n clearly...!! 

but y he wanna complicate it ...is he here to make adiya realize wats happening around them...

somehow i feel...(from the seen stry till date)...

as the ppl, families of adiya are into one or other conspiracy, may it be keeping secrets from family members, for their good or bad(that doesnt matter when it becomes a "secret" though)...may it be the miscommunication n less/no emotional bonding among each other...

there's a chakravyuh around them... rajveer comes a sunshine n pehle unhe yeh dikhayega ki dekho yeh ho rha hai tumhare ird gird ...this is the reality...then comes the real investigation of poosh murder eventually with adiya's help..wen they r then conscious abt evrything happening around them

pehle ki baat alag hai aditya has his own bounded world...patni bf hai ..accha bhai ..well parents ke baare main abhi nhi bolungi kyunki abhi unhe acchi tarah explore hi nhi kiya gaya hai show mein...!!

so he had his world ..his lyf ..probably a hectic one ..an enjoyable one...but the worst side of the life he didnt see it still..n during this he may experience dose worst case scenarios..

it applies for zoya as well..as she had her own world(a smaller one than adi)..barely she had any friendzone...we cn count lyk jus 5-6 ppl in her lyf that she shd care for ..that she matters for...but here comes the real world ...she has to handle evry matter by her own ...now..abhi tak jo kabhi nhi kiya..voh karna pad rha hai useh...

yeah there ends the matter with rajveer making them realize the situation first then investigation...

n during the realization they will explore themselves in evry way now..they will come out of the agony eventually...then we cn talk about their luv n etc..

but iss track se hum itna tho expect kar sakte hai ki adiya will bond well..jo mereko aaj ke epi mein nhi dikha๐Ÿ˜† ...tdy they were all messed ..whyl talking ,reacting infront of him...n he(rajveer) despite knowing the truth of their marriage...is testing them to see hw far will they carry this lie n kaise ??

abhi bahut paka diya maine ..i dont evn know kya kya bak diya maine ..๐Ÿคฃ...

but my final assumption, prediction is rajveer somehow knows they are not married , they are acting..again i'm confused here ki rajveer yeh adiya ko false prove karne ke liye kar rha hai ya jaan bhuj ke adiya ko tang kar rha hai...!!well lets see..!!

as for as the spoilers apurva is roped in as a positive character n i feel he gonna help adiya...๐Ÿ˜ณ

lo bak diya ..!! i hope it made sense ๐Ÿ˜›ya maine tumhare sawalon ka number badha diya๐Ÿ˜†

well said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
your posts always intrigues me and i'm more eager to watch BP
Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aaj toh eid ke time diwali dikh rahi hai๐Ÿ˜†
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Princy chunt ka meaning kya hai.

Episode is good.

Firse dekhungi ๐Ÿ˜›
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I want Rajveer to turn things upside down for adiya, it will bring adiya close and also at the same time we will see more and more evil of rajveer, I am loving him already he's cunning and yet so charming, due to him adiya will get close already the promo show, them running away together!!!
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

Princy chunt ka meaning kya hai.

Episode is good.

Firse dekhungi ๐Ÿ˜›

Hoshiyar jaisa kuch ๐Ÿ˜† adi is such a nautanki๐Ÿ˜›