Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1011128 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Clown looks like VVS Laxman lol

I agree with Boss..what the heck is Indian beauty

Aishwariya might be ur ideal..she is a fake propped up beauty...kindda like deepika...

@those who are in pain to read my comment. I am responding here as i ran out of posts

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY COMMENT AND THIS CLOWN'S

HE IS MAKING IT AN INDIAN VS NON INDIAN ISSUE

I AM COMMENTING ON GENERAL BEAUTY..WHICH EVERYONE DOES

NEXT TIME READ CAREFULLY LOL
Edited by hippopotamus - 6 years ago
purplesnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Clown looks like VVS Laxman lol

I agree with Boss..what the heck is Indian beauty

Aishwariya might be ur ideal..she is a fake propped up beauty...kindda like deepika...

No need to put down a woman to support another =='. What you said is not very different than what he said, minus the internet thingy.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
And pageants are not only looking at physical features of a woman, that's why they have other rounds where they are questioned. It's about beauty with brains. Although I did read about how the worldwide pageants gave India prizes frequently in the 90s so as to capture this market. Don't know how much of that is true but this clown definitely is blabbering for controversy and publicity.
Edited by astha36 - 6 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I think Modiji appoints these people to make himself look like a great guy.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjs

yes, there are some good example about advanced technologies in ancient India... like they used to carry out surgeries, there is records of test tube babies and other technology...but these dumb politicians dont understand the information properly and blabber like an idiot... They are an embarrassment to the country.

Even Ravan's 10 heads is supposed to be use of science rather then actually having 10 heads...

Bold - Don't know about that, whether there's proof for those claims or just conjecture based on mythology

But there's proof of Indian physician Sushruta who lived around 800 BC performing Rhinoplasty and reconstruction of other body parts like earlobes, genitalia etc using plastic surgery techniques

Surgical rhinoplasty began in Ancient Egypt and Ancient India

Arabic numerals (also called Hindu-Arabic numerals, most commonly adopted system in the worl today) was invented in India by Indian mathematicians which Arabs adopted and spread to the West

Although people around the world always understood the concept of nothing, Zero as a concept was discovered (my reaction was that needed to be discovered?) by Indian astronomer and mathematician Brahmagupta around 5th or 7th century AD

Imagine without 0 and 1 there would be no binary code and no computer programming :-)