wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I liked her and do so but she is turning out quit annoying , she is only 24 but thinks like dadi Amma , please all actors are doing their works and there IS seniority... acting and so on so forth! god girl take break enjoy life its not that hard!!! dude she is so full of herself suddenly...and people who love her are blind! I was one but I am tired holy than thou attitude! I wish she could chill a bit!!!
and anyway, her best friends have left her Zara Noor Abbas is nowhere near her...whats going on...friendship with Ahad is going to cost her...ðŸ˜ēðŸĪĒ
Edited by wooster - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1042617 thumbnail
what happen ? what did she do ?
wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if you are Instagram suddenly she is ranting on ...how she was humiliated at the LUX awards and so and so forth and that seniority in actors is not necessary ... its all are JUST actors!!! huh!!! so all the actors have worked for years is different than actors for year ...huh!!! is she serious!!! I guess thats why no one takes her seriously...such stupid rants!ðŸ˜ē
CHALO! all this is ok! it suddenly she thinks her attaining an award will make difference...like with!!! don't go sit at home and play bongo and sing Hindi film songs and make videos WHICH IS NOT HUMILIATING! and also girls who are being followed have become actors, its the producers who making them and audience who is liking them so darling get into the game and you are not Meryl Streep!!! even she is fun lady!
1042617 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wooster

if you are Instagram suddenly she is ranting on ...how she was humiliated at the LUX awards and so and so forth and that seniority in actors is not necessary ... its all are JUST actors!!! huh!!! so all the actors have worked for years is different than actors for year ...huh!!! is she serious!!! I guess thats why no one takes her seriously...such stupid rants!ðŸ˜ē

CHALO! all this is ok! it suddenly she thinks her attaining an award will make difference...like with!!! don't go sit at home and play bongo and sing Hindi film songs and make videos WHICH IS NOT HUMILIATING! and also girls who are being followed have become actors, its the producers who making them and audience who is liking them so darling get into the game and you are not Meryl Streep!!! even she is fun lady!

Isn't lux " style " awards , is an awards for clothes 😆 ? then she shouldn't be attending such awards in the first place . 😕 or is this just lux awards 😕
Edited by GrrrrG - 6 years ago
1042617 thumbnail
sometime I don't know if celebs live in a cave . I mean if I become a celeb one day , I know what to expect from an award show . yes awards are joke n yes they make fun of celebs . 😕
complains about awards are boring . boycott it if you want , since you don't do roles for awards , then why cry when you don't get one . ðŸĪŠ