Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

He was the love of her life, but she couldn’t marry him...

Edited by BettyA1 - 4 years ago
1194442 thumbnail

A part from Asha Parekh's wiki page:

Parekh has remained unmarried, claiming that her reputation of being unapproachable made people hesitate in asking for her hand in marriage.

In her memoir "The Hit Girl", she confirmed rumours that she was romantically involved with director Nasir Hussain who was already married, but out of respect for both their families, she couldn't marry him.

---

The part in bold made me wonder how or why she was considered "unapproachable" ... and even if she was, how did her personality trait make it to her wiki page to somehow "explain" why she isn't married. 😆 Sounds like a bunch of BS.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

A part from Asha Parekh's wiki page:

Parekh has remained unmarried, claiming that her reputation of being unapproachable made people hesitate in asking for her hand in marriage.

In her memoir "The Hit Girl", she confirmed rumours that she was romantically involved with director Nasir Hussain who was already married, but out of respect for both their families, she couldn't marry him.

---

The part in bold made me wonder how or why she was considered "unapproachable" ... and even if she was, how did her personality trait make it to her wiki page to somehow "explain" why she isn't married. 😆 Sounds like a bunch of BS.

She does say men were frightened to talk to her

https://in.style.yahoo.com/asha-parekh-reveals-name-only-202021100.html

1194442 thumbnail

A quick look at the threads here and all I can do is:

Aishwarya Rai in Aur Pyar Ho Gaya (1997) bollywood film gif eye rolling drama for your mama. every. day. | Aishwarya rai, Hair beauty, Beauty

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That sounds like me😆

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

That sounds like me😆

Acha hai na, we don't live in Victorian era. If a man lacks confidence and can't approach beautiful, intelligent women cuz he is intimidated and fears rejection, what good is he anyway? 😆

1194442 thumbnail

Madhuri was ❤️

madhuri gif | Tumblr

Best Madhuri Eyebrows GIFs | Gfycat

GIF madhuri dixit - animated GIF on GIFER

Madhuri Dixit turns 51: These Madhuri Dixit GIFs Will Put a Smile on Your Face

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

She looks fine to me. My aunt went to her college and those who have seen her at the time, including my aunt often say that she wasn’t good looking at all.

Funny how she looks good on camera.

1194442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

She looks fine to me. My aunt went to her college and those who have seen her at the time, including my aunt often say that she wasn’t good looking at all.

Funny how she looks good on camera.

I've heard something similar--how she had acne and didn't look that great in person. Some people are just more photogenic and she must be one of them. Funnily enough, pictures don't do justice to so many people who are attractive in person.

I didn't really have an opinion on Madhuri till much later... mostly in retrospect. She's far better than what we have now... call it nostalgia if you will. 😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

I've heard something similar--how she had acne and didn't look that great in person. Some people are just more photogenic and she must be one of them. Funnily enough, pictures don't do justice to so many people who are attractive in person.

I didn't really have an opinion on Madhuri till much later... mostly in retrospect. She's far better than what we have now... call it nostalgia if you will. 😆

Yes.. She has a good face for facial expressions. Infact, the best.