Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
It's seems like both the male leads are gray. From the teasers, I don't even know which guy to root for because both of them appear kinda messed up.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

It's seems like both the male leads are gray. From the teasers, I don't even know which guy to root for because both of them appear kinda messed up.

It gives me Shayyed vibes . In that drama too Uzair was younger than Sadia, and he had grey shades.πŸ˜ƒ
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally muneeb's teasers r out lovin his character n the last teaser the way he falls down heartbroken it was amazin I don't think he's a bad guy but some1 helpless in love
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Irfana15

finally muneeb's teasers r out lovin his character n the last teaser the way he falls down heartbroken it was amazin I don't think he's a bad guy but some1 helpless in love

I agree. and I am rooting for him.😳
The other girl has grey char too. it will be interesting to watch how will this story unfold.πŸ˜ƒ
What makes you think muneeb is grey?
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

What makes you think muneeb is grey?

he got slapped many times.πŸ˜†
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

It gives me Shayyed vibes . In that drama too Uzair was younger than Sadia, and he had grey shades.πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah it seems like Muneeb is younger or has a childish personality.
Irfana15 thumbnail

The other girl has grey char too. it will be interesting to watch how will this story unfold.πŸ˜ƒ

Yea these 2 characters r more interestin then imran n ayezas but that's not new whenever these 2 do a show together im always rootin 4 the third person like in mohabat tumse nafrat hai I was rootin 4 shezad's characterπŸ˜†
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

QUOTE=Irfana15]

Yea these 2 characters r more interestin then imran n ayezas but that's not new whenever these 2 do a show together im always rootin 4 the third person like in mohabat tumse nafrat hai I was rootin 4 shezad's characterπŸ˜†

Oh . don't remind me. I too did the same in Tum Kon Piya. I didn't watch it, but came across the last epi. and I found Ali Abbas more attractive !πŸ˜† I was new to Pakistani dramas then.πŸ˜ƒ
Irfana15 thumbnail

Oh . don't remind me. I too did the same in Tum Kon Piya. I didn't watch it, but came across the last epi. and I found Ali Abbas more attractive !πŸ˜† I was new to Pakistani dramas then.πŸ˜ƒ
Tum kon piya was the worst I couldn't take imrans saintly character I rather he play the grey character here