Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
where? i only see episode 12
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think you confused 13th February with episode 13😛
Lol no yesterday i saw 10 and 11 and today i saw 12 so i thought there are 3 episodes
but it must be a typo :S
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I loved the ending. I repeated Rabail and Umair scenes 2 times. they were ❤️ I am happy they unit.. and Zain was left alone!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was the best episode of the show.

Loved and appreciated everything Rabail said in the end. It must have resounded with all women. Glad that she chose to separate from Zain because that was what she wanted. After everything Zain did to not just Rabail but his own family and worst of all rejecting his daughter the moment she was born, he deserved what he got. Happy that she chose Umair out of her own free will and not because she was compelled.

I feel bad for Imran Abbas. His acting in the scenes with Areeba were flat but with Ayeza it was excellent. Ayeza and Imran have such amazing chemistry it sucks that in three shows straight it was wasted. Even with Areeba the only time he was great was when Zain was pissed off at Nishaal. Zain and Rabail's last scene was awesome and their chemistry was palpable as always. The way he looks at her and that moment he completely lost it when he grabbed her face now that's chemistry. Such wasted potential these two. Completely jinxed. They are star-crossed lovers for sure.

Surprisingly though, Ayeza and Muneeb had really cute chemistry something I did not expect when Muneeb was cast. I would love to see them in another show together because they made it work so well in this one. Their last scenes together were adorable - I had this teary eyed, smile on my face the entire time. Umair was such an innocent soul - his surprise and shy smile when Rabail accepts him was really cute. Loved the rain scene.

Kudos to Muneeb Butt for his excellent acting in KCR. After years, he finally won me over. He was legit the best part of this show and ended up being the only reason I continued watching. Umair's scenes were entertaining in many a bland episode and his scenes were the highlight. The episodes without him were severely lacking and he made this show. Muneeb embodied the spoilt and immature yet good at heart and innocent Umair. He is the only character who truly had a proper growth in his character graph. He realized his mistakes early on and rectified them every step of the way becoming Rabail's guardian angel without her knowledge.
Edited by canuck-umz - 5 years ago
Mintmargarita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Senseless show but a good ending. Finally Rabail stood up for her will and took stand for her happiness. Though even Umair didnt deserve her but still much better than Zain who was out and out selfish to the core.

I was appalled by his entitlement the way he wanted to keep both wives. I know its allowed in Islam but he didnt give his first wife the rights she deserved and abandoned his child. We cant use the Islamic card as par our convenience. Another questionable person was Umair's father. Realistically, you dont find such characters who would nod to keeping his daughter's sotan in the same house. Umair was adorable in parts but I despise off his rotlu character in the start and found him really annoying. But all is well that ends well.
Edited by Bilal24x7 - 5 years ago
1042617 thumbnail
expected ending as this was the only scene left from the ost . 😆 but Rabail did choose correctly , no one can love n respect her more than Umair . Overall a good story tells you how being bad can make your life a living hell
576281 thumbnail
I watched this show on and off as I couldn't stand Zain and his selfishness and Rabail and her meekness! But I am so glad she finally developed some spine and kicked him to the curb!
Imran Abbas did a similar character in Dil-e-muztar, I can never forget how he gets forgiven in the end and how it was all the other woman's mistake in the end!

In this show also Zain didn't completely own up to his sins(yes sins, because what he did were not mere mistakes) until the very last where he fleetingly accepts to himself that he deserved what he got! I was aghast to see him come to Rabail with that smiley face like as if nothing has happened...🤢