Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

I hated how Zains mom and sis were so in awe of Nishaal when she got married :S who acts like that with a girl who has married their son behind their backs

I missed some episodes , how were they in awe of her ?

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

I missed some episodes , how were they in awe of her ?

when they came for breakfast the next morning, the sis kept asking Nishaal to come sit with her and the mum was praising how nice a couple they were and how good they look together 😆
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

when they came for breakfast the next morning, the sis kept asking Nishaal to come sit with her and the mum was praising how nice a couple they were and how good they look together 😆

Yuckkk , how can they even say stuff like that?
1042617 thumbnail
3rd time both did not end up together 😆
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

To me I can tolerate a lot of the husband abuse. When zain kicked the child to the curb, zain ended for me as the hero, zain cannot be endgame for rabail. Only reason he wants rabail is cuz Nishal is barren. Would he back in Rabail's life if Nishal gave him a child no!

Zain is as evil as Nishal, he need to look at himself in the mirror!

Rabail needs a new man in her life.
Some1 who is a man not a child!

not necissarily. The only reason he wants rabail is because all nishal can focus on is not baring his child. Her sole purpose in life is to take everything away from rabail, from the colors of her clothes to the people in her life. Even after she leaves with zain, she keeps focusing on rabail. If she would've continued to live her life going out with him and holding his hands and going on trips with him,he wouldn't have cared. But no, indstead she would take him to the hospital and blame all of her insecurities on rabail. Therefore, even after leaving his family they were never gone

This does NOT mean I want rabail and zain. No way No how! I want DR RABAIL to be independent. I mean I'm all for Umair but how do you marry the kid you saw as your brother all of your life. That would be her settling all over again. I want them to show her taking the time to be by herself, allowing herself to heal from everything.
Mintmargarita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its high time we should start focusing on single independent women rather than showing them to make compromises on abusive unfaithful husbands because of societal pressures. But going by the pattern i highly doubt the IQ of makers and writer. Haseena Moeen's female characters used to be more stronger and independent in 80s but these days all we get is regressive cardboard fitting characters.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The only good part of the last episode was Rabail-Zain scene! Her dialogues and delivery were right on the dot!
Does Zain give Nishal a divorce at the end? Like she was supposed to calm down a bit, you know after the whole I have nothing to live for, but then she trashes his house! whats wrong with her!
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Rabail standing up for herself was the best part 👏
this is off topic but did naseeban air 3 epis this week?
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

this is off topic but did naseeban air 3 epis this week?

They only air double episodes. 3 will be a record.😆 plz @Hinna don't give ARY such ideas :0