Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Areeba has some grooming to do as well
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

@ red and bold - Agreed! Terrible dialogue delivery, weird facial expressions.

so agreed! After this I am also hating her in the aplus drama where she's doing + role. She behavea so ghamandi.. like she is so gorgeous end of story
mimixoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I just watched the latest episodes, and I guess they cast Areeba because she looks mad in those shouting scenes. It suits her.

watch the whole drama :)
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Mimi . I am sorry , I can't. I just want to remember Imran Abbas as a good guy.❤️ amd I agree with you she acts as queen bee in QQI. 😆 I can't blame her though , because 2 of the hottest guys in her uni can kill for her.😉
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So 2nd last episode this week. The promo shows Zain begging Rabail to forgive him, Nishal being a psycho and Rabail not giving a dang about either of them. 👏 Really really wish the show ends either with a new entry for Rabail or Rabail as an independent single mum in the end...anything other than this and the end will be as disappointing as the show has been for me
mimixoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatedSoulMates

So 2nd last episode this week. The promo shows Zain begging Rabail to forgive him, Nishal being a psycho and Rabail not giving a dang about either of them. 👏 Really really wish the show ends either with a new entry for Rabail or Rabail as an independent single mum in the end...anything other than this and the end will be as disappointing as the show has been for me

I feel it should end up on " I am an independent , I don't need a man " But knowing Pakistani dramas, sm1 will either die/suicide or she will 4 give her husband for the sake of her baby
FatedSoulMates thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

I feel it should end up on " I am an independent , I don't need a man " But knowing Pakistani dramas, sm1 will either die/suicide or she will 4 give her husband for the sake of her baby

Or we might get a not so pleasant shock and Rabail might end up with the boy she has referred to as a little brother for most of the show... there is just no winning with this show 😆
SS88 thumbnail
I vote for the independent mum track, it's a little late for a new entry, although I prefer that to either Zain or Umair ending up with Rabail. Nishal needs a psychiatrist. I doubt she was ever pregnant to begin with.
I hated how Zains mom and sis were so in awe of Nishaal when she got married :S who acts like that with a girl who has married their son behind their backs
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So last episode precap shows Rabail asking for divorce from zayn niceee