Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I watched the latest 2 episodes of KCR . and I am sad they couldn't get a child to play Ujaala ..editted scenes awfully many times. Ujala was shown as a one year old girl in the supermarket scene. then they showed a piece of cloth supposely hiding a baby in it which is so small .

Yes the editing in the last episode was atrocious. Like what were they thinking showing a 1 year old child and then a few scenes later showing a bundle that looked to be a month old. In the promo for the next episode it looks like they got a completely different child for Ujaala than the one show in the first scene lol! 😆
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOLLL I can't believe this show, by the way how many episode left ??
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I normally root for Ayeza and Imran's characters to end up happy together ( which they never do ) but here I'm totally against it. Zain has never cared about Rabail and he wouldn't now either had Nishal been well and able to bear kids. He's just escaping a difficult situation to suit his comfort under the guise of guilt, regret blah blah. I hope Rabail never forgives him for abandoning her and her baby girl in the hospital. As for Nishal ,we reap what we sow hon. She deserves every bit of the hate and pain ,as does Zain.
Umair is a great guy but I don't think he and Rabail should end up together either. She's looked after him as an elder sister all her life,any romantic interest on her side would be hard to buy.

Don't get me started on the ridiculous editing of the last episode esp with respect to Ujala. My God.

Can we get a new entry for Rabail? 😆 i feel bad for Umair tho
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

SS88 . I still hope Rabail and Umair become endgame. maybe now that he became a responsible man she'll look at him differently.
@Hinna. What will be the use of a new entry for Rabail? as she said , she is an independant woman who can take care of her daughter and her own self. there's no point in a new entry unless it is for the sake of a happy ending!
why not...Naveen got one too in be inteha
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

why not...Naveen got one too in be inteha

Agha had 10 episodes to his credit in BI. If we'll get to see a hot actor as new entry for more than 5 episodes..I'll go for it.😉
In Daam, Humayun saeed entered in the last scene just for Sanam 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

In Daam, Humayun saeed entered in the last scene just for Sanam 😆

this is why I hate the last moment entry :( . I only care about how does the relationship develop not about the happy ending
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Can we get a new entry for Rabail? 😆 i feel bad for Umair tho

New entries for both!