Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Why glad?

I have no feelings nor happy nor sad. Her leaving doesent affect us in any way. Her life her choice
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am happy.. never cared for her ...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
If she is quitting coz she is getting married then i wud say she shudnt get married to the guy then who made her end her identity which she built on her own for over a decade and made a place for herself
For wedding qnd kids she can always take a break for a yr or 2 the way other actresses did but why rub off ur own identity for the so called next phase in life called marriage

In that regard i really respect ayeza...the way she showed how u can get married hv kids and still rock the silver screen like a boss...
Abby thats a persons own choice, whether they value their relationship or career more
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I've never seen a lot of her serials to be honest. But from whatever I've seen she seemed to be the same in a lot of them acting wise.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Abby thats a persons own choice, whether they value their relationship or career more

Thats the thing

For a gal in the asian subcontinent where all we talk about is women empowerment...she NEVER gets to make the career choice for herself...its always the hubby n his family's choice whether she can hv a career or not...doesnt matter how talented u r
You cant judge her without even knowing the story, it could have been her own choice to quit. If shes leaving after marriage doesnt always have to mean its because of her husband
Maybe she just wants to focus on her marriage
Mintmargarita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She has pretty eyes and was working in TV industry for so long. It was shocking but its her call. She will be missed.
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

If she is quitting coz she is getting married then i wud say she shudnt get married to the guy then who made her end her identity which she built on her own for over a decade and made a place for herself

For wedding qnd kids she can always take a break for a yr or 2 the way other actresses did but why rub off ur own identity for the so called next phase in life called marriage

In that regard i really respect ayeza...the way she showed how u can get married hv kids and still rock the silver screen like a boss...

TO be fair, for things to work out so well, it also requires a bit of luck. Ayeza is quite a fine performer and stunning as well, but she is also lucky for her hard work to have paid off esp. in this industry where the competition is relentless and you are as good/worth as your last show's ratings. It is true in movies as well. Moreover, someone like Ayesha Kan might not be comfortable playing side roles or older characters. It depends on the actor/actress.
1042617 thumbnail
watched 2 of her interviews . very rude person and arrogant 🤢