Do you wish Ahad Raza Mir and Sajal Aly were together in real life?

sarahbabar thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm absolutely OBSESSED with the idea of Ahad Raza Mir and Sajal Aly together!
So much that I went and wrote an article filled with images of the two of them together! Please go through it if you also dream of the Ahad Raza Mir and Sajal Aly together as a real-life couple!

https://www.mangobaaz.com/sajal-aly-ahad-raza-mir-such-strong-shipping/

😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They look good together so why not? They have this mutual respect and show admiration towards each other.
smssr84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You forgot the time when both of them gave each other shout outs for their LSA nominations and didn't mention themselves. That was such a sweet gesture coz I have seen all actors and nominees promote themselves.. here they were promoting each other

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Doesn't really matter..their choice..what's the use of pairing?..just coz they Happen to be celebrities?
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Doesn't really matter..their choice..what's the use of pairing?..just coz they Happen to be celebrities?

their fans think they are more than friends, their acting in YKS as AsfYa made them a sensation.😊
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You guys this is the same thing as osmaya. Or even Sanam Jung and Imran Abbas. They look like more than friends, give shoutouts to each other on social media, but sooner or later you learn there's nothing there. It's fun to pair them. I myself wished that sajal and ahad were a thing but I know they're not.
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Plzzz dont write such articles.. we all love them together .and will love ..if they are together in real life...but plzz dont make them awkward by writing such articles.. I expected more maturity
Edited by farahs_6 - 6 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Plz don't write such article..why to write such stuff.that's very like intervening into there privacy..
Plz remove that article
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
An article on this topic is fazool i would think
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

You guys this is the same thing as osmaya. Or even Sanam Jung and Imran Abbas. They look like more than friends, give shoutouts to each other on social media, but sooner or later you learn there's nothing there. It's fun to pair them. I myself wished that sajal and ahad were a thing but I know they're not.

There no need to be harsh or compare with osmaya. Both are different league. Plus sahad fans I see more decent and not so in to delusional stuff.they are more sensible fans I have ever seen
Cox I have seen many fandom.in fact sajaf fcs are really good they see people shipping or tagging sahad in shipping posts.they asked them to untag.
Edited by Jiyagulabi - 6 years ago