Nothing wrong in posing nude: Esha Gupta

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Esha's before and after pictures sparked a controversy about her changed look' while many started speculating about a possible cosmetic surgery gone horribly wrong.

However, Esha gave it back to the trolls in style. The actress shared a video of her pouting and blowing a kiss for her fans on Instagram and captioned it, "For all those who see me differently everyday... even gave you the #nofilter #nomakeuplook love y'all #lipsdontlie.''

In a candid interaction with a leading daily, she had said, "In our country, women are eternally blamed. They are accused when a girl child is born, they are even accused even when they raped. So, somewhere I knew that I will also have to face a lot of heat. After all, it's easiest for some faceless and redundant people to pull a celebrity down at the first opportunity. I've done shoots like this one when I was a model. I've gone topless and naked, too. No one ever asked me about that. And who are these people who have 'issues' with my pictures? It's my body and it's been shot aesthetically."

The actress had added, "There's a thin line, which if you cross, you look vulgar. No one can say my pictures are vulgar. I got more love than hate, but it's better to be hated than to be forgotten. And right now, I'm in my best shape. Although we knew where this could lead, we thought, 'If not now, then when?"