Kaaf kangana(upcoming movie)-sami khan,eshal fayaz

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago
Tfs @Irfana .
So he'll be directing this as well. let's hope it will be a success.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im really excited for this cuz both the leads r my favorite plus khalil ur rehmans script its goin 2 b epic😊
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Urwa Hocane replaced Sohai. Another actress replaced Ghana Ali.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Many changes in the cast happened. now leading lady is Eshal Fayyaz.

HIP: So I read that the story begins in 1947 and is being shot in Lahore, is that correct? How was that experience?

Eshal Fayyaz: Yes, the story starts and revolvers around the partition and how it transits to the present. It will be shot all over Pakistan but mostly in Lahore.

HIP: From a film point of view, my reference is Punjab Nahi Jaungi. That film was visually very appealing, using different colors, blending in the beauty of Punjab. Is the feel of Kaaf Kanganasimilar or different?

Eshal Fayyaz: Kaaf Kangana is going to be an eye opener as it is being filmed at unique locations. It is being shot in quite secluded areas. The costumes are lovely, locations are fantastic and visually it will be a very different film.

HIP: Have you heard any songs? How is the music of the film?

Eshal Fayyaz: Yes, I have and I must they are music to ones ears and soul, Khalil Sahib has picked a the best in the industry. We have Naveed Nashad as the main composer and Sahir Ali Bagga for one song. The music is totally romantic, brimming with love songs. Ari Lohar, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Shafqat Amanat Ali, Farhan Saeed and Bina Khan have lent their voices to the music in Kaaf Kangana.

Edited by awida - 6 years ago
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sami needs an actress who can act , eshal can't act to save her life
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Sami needs an actress who can act , eshal can't act to save her life

mmm... if that's the case, I hope Sami Khan can carry the story along...for such big projects casting is really important. I wonder why the other actors (ladies) pulled out?
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

One thing I am sure about is no other Pakistani actress look like old Indian actresses like Eshal. she reminds me of Mala Sinha. If guided well she may surprise us. she is not a good actress , have an awful voice..but she has a scoop to improve.
I think other actresses opted out because of creative differences with the writer/director KRQ.
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

One thing I am sure about is no other Pakistani actress look like old Indian actresses like Eshal. she reminds me of Mala Sinha. If guided well she may surprise us. she is not a good actress , have an awful voice..but she has a scoop to improve.

I think other actresses opted out because of creative differences with the writer/director KRQ.

the director/writer can be very forceful...good luck to the venture πŸ˜‰
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Interesting comment. Even more interesting is the fact that you know of Mala Sinha :-)
I like Mala Sinha in certain films, and she does need a good director and script. As for Eshal, I am yet to see her in a good role. As for actors who need good directors, I can agree because Ushana Shah and her half-sister Ursa Gujral (the oldest sister-in-law in Angan) are such obvious examples. I mean Usra Gujral was horrid in Moray Saiyyan and Andaz-E-Sitam and yet, the very same Usra was amazing in Aangan. Same for Ushana. She has been pretty good in AAAI and now in Lashkara but her previous performances were underwhelming.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: JNam

Interesting comment. Even more interesting is the fact that you know of Mala Sinha :-)
I like Mala Sinha in certain films, and she does need a good director and script. As for Eshal, I am yet to see her in a good role. As for actors who need good directors, I can agree because Ushana Shah and her half-sister Ursa Gujral (the oldest sister-in-law in Angan) are such obvious examples. I mean Usra Gujral was horrid in Moray Saiyyan and Andaz-E-Sitam and yet, the very same Usra was amazing in Aangan. Same for Ushana. She has been pretty good in AAAI and now in Lashkara but her previous performances were underwhelming.

Thank you for liking my comment and replying . Yes. I am a big fan of Indian movies, watched many old movies B&W and colored ones. Mala has a daughter who looks like her , and acts badly. but she was lovely in a cameo song (Pardesi Pardesi Jaana Nahin) in Raja Hindustani. πŸ˜ƒ
I agree on Irsa and Ushna. they were overacting in Andaze Sitam and Bashar Momin. now I am surprised by both. Still Ushna acts badly in emotional scenes. that's why when she commited suicide in AAAI I felt releived.πŸ˜†