awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

@ Irf & Awi but in KHN ending was clear
Srk die & other leads get married

This shw also same ?

Look . it is not the same as KHNH. In the movie Priety loved SRK but married Saif. here she loves Noor, but married buddha. so after buddha's death she'll reunit with Noor. it is more beautiful than KHNH ending.😉
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^ oh gd , bt after marriage she didn't love budda ?
Y dats bad na
There is love after marriage track ?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

^^ oh gd , bt after marriage she didn't love budda ?
Y dats bad na
There is love after marriage track ?

She was a dutiful wife. and in last scene she cpnfessed her love for buddha. but it was like a good biwi you know. we know she loves Noor, and will be with him .😉
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^ oh I read story , bt I thought she marries Noor against her will
After marriage she IL fall in love , so I wanted to watch bcz I love watching love after marriage tracks 😆

Bt wn I opened YT saw budda on thumbnail 😆 close karke aayi 😆

Dono shw me 2 male leads 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I think you'll love Dil Teri Naam. coz lovestory and relationships between the characters are pure. Noor and Anum share amazing chemistry. there's lots of fun and emotions.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

She was a dutiful wife. and in last scene she cpnfessed her love for buddha. but it was like a good biwi you know. we know she loves Noor, and will be with him .😉

@awida thanks a ton for suggesting Dil tere Naam. Can't tell u how much I loved it. Saw all the episodes at one go. Noor and Anum's chemistry was awesome. I loved the boyish charm he brought to his character. And when she used to go to meet him chhupke I was praying so they don't get caught aur yeh silsila aur kuch episodes tak chalta rahe. His love for Minahil was so pure ❤️
Edited by MeraMann - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: MeraMann

@awida thanks a ton for suggesting Dil tere Naam. Can't tell u how much I loved it. Saw all the episodes at one go. Noor and Anum's chemistry was awesome. I loved the boyish charm he brought to his character. And when she used to go to meet him chhupke I was praying so they don't get caught aur yeh silsila aur kuch episodes tak chalta rahe. His love for Minahil was so pure ❤️

I am so happy that you like it. and you wrote those beautiful things about my Noor.😳
you see how beautiful this serial is. Even buddha (Adnan Siddiqi ) was gr8 as the sensitive man who saw lots of things in life , and wanted the best for his ladylove. Anum is just so worm and charming. this girl has a lot of talent yet she is very underrated.
Edited by awida - 6 years ago