Yeh Chahatien Yeh Shiddatien (Geo) Anum Fayyaz, Fawad Jalal (Off Air)

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago
Hello .
I am watching this serial currently, and I am totally hooked to it. It was aired from 6 July 2016 . and Its episodes aren't complete on Youtube. I am searching for epi 10. I hope someone help me to find it.

This serial is pased on a novel by Sumaira Shareef Toor by the same name. It has the flavor of strong Mils&Boons lovestories. so that's why I downloaded the novel. it is written in Urdu, but I am trying to read it.πŸ˜†

Yeh Chahatein Yeh Shiddatein is a love rectangle, where Nawaira is getting engaged with Nawaz which hurts her cousins Raza who is younger than her and has been in love with her since childhood. This affects Raza's relationship with his fianc Rimsha, because she is aware of his infatuation. Consequently, Rimsha develops resentment for Nawaira.
The antagonist of this play is Shariq who is Nawaira's step cousin. He is also madly in love with our heroin. Nawaira, who is unaware of this fact, often visits his house to inquire about her sick aunt.
Shariq is very upset about her engagement and wants to conquer his love in any circumstances. In his stubbornness, he kidnaps Nawaira and the engagement gets broken. This causes chaos in the lives of Raza and Nawaz.
What will be the future hold for Nawaira and the three men in her life? How will Nawaz treat Nawaira after getting kidnapped? Will Shariq be able to prove his insane love for her?
Cast: Anum Fayyaz, Shahzad Noor, Ahmed Majeed, Fawad Jalal
Written by: Sumaira Sharif Toor
Directed by: Raamish Rizvi.
Edited by awida - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also saw this show long time ago it was really good u can find all the episodes here-

http://geovideos.tv/category/harpal-geo/yeh-chahatein-yeh-shiddatein/
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Thank you very much Irfana.
Yes . all the episodes are there ..but I don't know why there are only 6 min. of epi 10.
Irfana15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you very much Irfana.

Yes . all the episodes are there ..but I don't know why there are only 6 min. of epi 10.

I opened the link it was showin full episode-
http://geovideos.tv/2016/08/14/yeh-chahatein-yeh-shiddatein-episode-10/
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irfana15

I opened the link it was showin full episode-
http://geovideos.tv/2016/08/14/yeh-chahatein-yeh-shiddatein-episode-10/

Same here. I can see the full episode too. I think Geo waalon ki dushmani hai @awida se, ki usne yeh show on air rehte nahi dekhi isliye πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Maybe it is only avialable in Pakistan . it doesn't work in my country. Thank you friends. Atleast being unable to watch this episode made me improve my Urdu reading skills. I read that part in the novel. although unable to understand ..but I tried :)
@Simz.. I can understand why this serial isn't liked by many. but for a desperate lover of passionate lovestories it clicked with me. Loved chemistry between Anum and Fawad.
Irfana15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Maybe it is only avialable in Pakistan . it doesn't work in my country. Thank you friends. Atleast being unable to watch this episode made me improve my Urdu reading skills. I read that part in the novel. although unable to understand ..but I tried :)

@Simz.. I can understand why this serial isn't liked by many. but for a desperate lover of passionate lovestories it clicked with me. Loved chemistry between Anum and Fawad.

I live in US n it's workin here n i also like these types of stories😊
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Irfana15

I live in US n it's workin here n i also like these types of stories😊

I wonder why all the other episodes work except this.πŸ˜•

First 14 episodes were amazing. I wonder why didn't Fawad click with masses. Anum is the most underrated actress. just coz she doesn't do much shouting and overacting she doesn't get big projects.

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I mean the serial wasnt as bad as some. I found her younger cousin hilarious who always wanted to marry her, he looks like a kid compared to her πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Simz786

I mean the serial wasnt as bad as some. I found her younger cousin hilarious who always wanted to marry her, he looks like a kid compared to her πŸ˜†

Agree. For that she always considered him as her younger brother. but look how evil he turned out to be. I cried when she left her house. 😭I wanted to kill her husband.😑