Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Confused? everybody is confused at that age.

I think he is a very keen observer of human nature and understands his craft better than a 30 year old actor. We can only judge him as an actor not against the standards of a NASA scientist.
if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a wall, everyone will seem like an idiot to you.

Its obvious he's new to all of this. He was clearly not expecting so much success and you can see that he is trying to catch up with it his fame.

I'd say he's dealing with all this in a really, level headed and humble mature manner (I am sure credits should also go to his parents for that- that factor always plays a big role)
This is exactly why I didnt form an opinion on him after his one take interview...the questions were extremely stupid. And even if he did supposedly screw up with some of his answers...its okay. He is still learning the tricks of this trade...we cant judge him on the basis on these tiny things keeping in mind his over all persona and general conduct.

What impresses me the most is how he has mastered his profession so amazingly compared to other actors who are much older and experienced than him. So many established actors,great in their own way but I can still hints of them 'acting' in their roles...Ahad had literally drowned himself in Asfandyar's role.

I hope Ahad always stays like this...
I have this weird habit of trying to guess a person's nature though their eyes 😆 -Ahad has the most sweetest and innocent ones *cough IG stalking cough*

P.S That one take interview guy was clearly trying to pull off a KJo.

And wow! 11th thread! 😳...I am sure yeh toh yun *snaps fingers* khatam ho jayega.

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

GUYS TINNI DEDICATED A EDIT TO LUDOSTAR GANG🤣🤣ON UR MOST FAVORITE SCENE

xx yyzzz
What🤣
Salaam to yks fandom
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Good morning how u girls are coping with last episode of yks approaching?
Yesterday I tuned on humtv n as soon as the past Episode count down started with AsfiYa n geeti danyal pics.i started crying😭 .our show is going ,it's ending ..
Though we will get to see SaHad ,Ahad sajal in various projects in future but I don't think there will be a yakeen ka safar😭. Keeping aloof in all ludostar n AsfiYa DT we all r sad,we can understand each other very well,going thru tough time like at airport some loved one saying good bye to u n u r not ready to let them go.
Thanks for this beautiful place , beautiful ppl we went thru all amazing journey, I remember in beg in these threads ,ppl used to mock us,taunt us about Ahad n sajal pairing,his acting ,her acting but both came long way, proud of them,then slowly our gang got stronger here.we all have seen ups n down here,lows n highs here n no matter what future holds AsfiYa,yakeen ka Safar , Farhat, shezad Kashmiiri, Sajal,Ahad, Shaz,Hira, Farhan Agha, sir ehteshaam ,every character stay stronger.
All the best to my IF family.
Talented bunch of ppl here who gave us amazing ffs,SS,os,vms,reviews,opinions,in bad times they bucked us up ,motivated us.
Loads of love for u.
Thank u for being part of this amazing journey.

Edited by Jiyagulabi - 6 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

Good morning how u girls are coping with last episode of yks approaching?

Yesterday I tuned on humtv n as soon as the past Episode count down started with AsfiYa n geeti danyal pics.i started crying😭 .our show is going ,it's ending ..
Though we will get to see SaHad ,Ahad sajal in various projects in future but I don't think there will be a yakeen ka safar😭. Keeping aloof in all ludostar n AsfiYa DT we all r sad,we can understand each other very well,going thru tough time like at airport some loved one saying good bye to u n u r not ready to let them go.
Thanks for this beautiful place , beautiful ppl we went thru all amazing journey, I remember in beg in these threads ,ppl used to move us,taunt us about Ahad n sajal pairing,his acting ,her acting but both came long way, proud of them,then slowly our gang got stronger here.we all have seen ups n down here,lows n highs here n no matter what future holds AsfiYa,yakeen ka Safar , Farhat, shezad Kashmiiri, Sajal,Ahad, Shaz,Hira, Farhan Agha, sir ehteshaam ,every character stay stronger.
All the best to my IF family.
Talented bunch of ppl here who gave us amazing ffs,SS,os,vms,reviews,opinions,in bad times they bucked us up ,motivated us.
Loads of love for u.
Thank u for being part of this amazing journey.

🤗 Farewells are hard ones.. Not just fun it's all good things and memories about everything that we carry with us from here.. Every small moment of life has some learning.. And that's special about the media and entertainment industry.. 🤗
Yes, lessons added in many forms and of course ludo too.. 😉
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

🤗 Farewells are hard ones.. Not just fun it's all good things and memories about everything that we carry with us from here.. Every small moment of life has some learning.. And that's special about the media and entertainment industry.. 🤗
Yes, lessons added in many forms and of course ludo too.. 😉

Aww hugs🤗
I suck t Good byes, I have seen two fandoms before, even in DED times my condition wasn't like that, I m going thru emotional time but yes will overcome as u beautiful souls r here⭐️
More power to guys as well 👏 u ppl Stick around n always giving positive vibes.
I m coming for shout out in next post to all my girl gang n to ludostar😉
PNA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Morning ladies! Whats happening??? Thank god for the first time i do not have too many pages to catch up with 🥳
In another note its the last #YKSWEDNESDAY , kill me now itself! I hate this sinking feeling i am having since the time i woke up, its like when i we moved from my home country to where we live now, leaving behind your friends and family and all those amazing memories, starting a new life sorts- i am getting that feeling, i hope i do not sound MAD!

We all need a HUG today, a GIANT BEAR HUG FROM ME TO YOU ALL! 🤗

@HINA check you PM.
sidsk thumbnail
🤗
A big hug to you all...

Pooja : No, you dont sound mad at all. I have been going through the exact same feeling since yesterday...as if I have to forcefully bid goodbye to something.

Have been tearing up at random intervals today.

Hayaa.m thumbnail
I am feeling so emotional right now 😭
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PNA88

Morning ladies! Whats happening??? Thank god for the first time i do not have too many pages to catch up with 🥳

In another note its the last #YKSWEDNESDAY , kill me now itself! I hate this sinking feeling i am having since the time i woke up, its like when i we moved from my home country to where we live now, leaving behind your friends and family and all those amazing memories, starting a new life sorts- i am getting that feeling, i hope i do not sound MAD!

We all need a HUG today, a GIANT BEAR HUG FROM ME TO YOU ALL! 🤗

@HINA check you PM.

Aww we all r sinking in it😳 many friends pmed me no crying jiya so I m not going to cry😃
Hugs a big tight hug to all 🤗
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hayaa.m

I am feeling so emotional right now 😭

Awww hugs i know ,aaj k din only a safarian can understand others condition, Jana tu Tha yks ko chahe abhi chahe after 4 Episodes. But plz don't cry we all r here ,I know words are not enough but I A we Will pass thru..we never know what's stored for us,if there is one door closes then there are ten doors open⭐️