Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smssr84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Damn!... I started reading from Thread 10's page 114... and by the time I was done with that thread... we have a new one, with six pages down. You guys are literally on fire.
Having said that... It is actually a very emotional moment as YKS ends today. I dont remember being attached to any serial THIS much before. Diyar-e-Dil was special, so was ZGH and Humsafar... but this took the cup. As for actors interacting with fans during the show, I remember Osman Khalid Butt and Hamza Ali Abbasi being very interactive during Diyar-e-Dil and Mann Mayal. Its a good trend and it should continue.

Ahad is just too attached to the show, one its his first serial, two no one was expecting it to be a major blockbuster. Especially when they launched the show on JPJ when first episode was gonna air that night, they hardly talked about it or gave importance. Sanam didnt even knew that "lambe baloon wala" Ahad who was sitting there. She did NO homework on it.

So I really give credit to the whole Yakeen ka Safar team for going above and beyond everyone's expectations and showing that never judge a serial by its teasers. Let the story build up. This is the beauty of Pakistani dramas and I love it!1
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I really want to share this video with you but unfortunately, it is blocked.

Credit to the maker. I really love FAT CREATIONS edits, she does wonders with her job. This one is so beautiful, so perfect! I wish you could see it. It is somewhere on Insta as well.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z30OCLihiE[/YOUTUBE]

Ps. for those who doesn't know; to share an youtube video in here, you have to do as the following just without the space as seen here + remember to remove the "s" from the url where it usually says "https" when you copy from youtube:
[ Y O U T U B E ] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z30OCLihiE [ / Y O U T U B E ]
Hope it helps. It was not to give a lecture. I thought some may not know since they posted just the link. Or maybe they just wanted to spare the time :)

SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Such a gem. He is so genuine that sometimes for some people he can come across as confused or stupid (as said by them).

Will save this conversation for another day as I have a lot to say, bring that Ahad AT.

Confused? everybody is confused at that age.

I think he is a very keen observer of human nature and understands his craft better than a 30 year old actor. We can only judge him as an actor not against the standards of a NASA scientist.
if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a wall, everyone will seem like an idiot to you.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thread 11!! Congratulations , guys .
smssr84 thumbnail
What is the highest rating any show can get?... TRPs?
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Confused? everybody is confused at that age.

I think he is a very keen observer of human nature and understands his craft better than a 30 year old actor. We can only judge him as an actor not against the standards of a NASA scientist.
if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a wall, everyone will seem like an idiot to you.

I couldn't agree more on that! Haha. 20s are so hectic.

What I referred to in my comment was mostly the OneTake interview fiasco where a lot of people were disappointed by him.

But I agree with your comment. The boy is so down to earth.

.tiNNi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good morning everyone
its 6:06 am in bd.
Happy wala
#YKS day 😆
Edited by .tiNNi. - 6 years ago
Cheesybites thumbnail
Hey guys! I've updated Chapter 4 of my Asfiya story,
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4909940&TPN=4
Please do check it out, and do give your feedback :)
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .tiNNi.

Good morning everyone

its 6:06 am in bd.
Happy wala
#YKS day 😆

hey tinni its here 1.17 am
still wednesday
ididnt want wednesday to come this early
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

I couldn't agree more on that! Haha. 20s are so hectic.

What I referred to in my comment was mostly the OneTake interview fiasco where a lot of people were disappointed by him.

But I agree with your comment. The boy is so down to earth.

actually is nt his fault
the interviewer was the one who came up with silly questions all of sudden
that ahad got confused

he even asked him the weirdest place u ever made out😲😡😡being paki host he asked that question to some actor i felt like breaking his head off🥱
he was trying to be karan johar