Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Atleast he read yours.. Mere msgs ke saath tu..filled blue circle with a white check aa raha hai..which means..mesage has been delivered to him..but he hasnt read it 😑

..waisy is se pehle 11 msgs kiya ..kiye thay Jiya? πŸ˜†

Main ne tu last msg sarcastc kiya tha..woh tu us ne parha hi nahi 😭 Atleast parh tu leta..,beshak reply na karta

Ye instagram par hai kiya?

Kasfi saare messages bheje there Mien ne ,seen likha sta sb is k jawab sys just smiley,oh accha mere tu parhe Hain in honeπŸ˜• but jawab aik Diya n smiley one.
Bbtw Shaz, mamamir,this Amarkhanlove who is choreographing Zara shadi liked my comments
I will look at insta
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

Kasfi saare messages bheje there Mien ne ,seen likha sta sb is k jawab sys just smiley,oh accha mere tu parhe Hain in honeπŸ˜• but jawab aik Diya n smiley one.
Bbtw Shaz, mamamir,this Amarkhanlove who is choreographing Zara shadi liked my comments
I will look at insta

Baqi saaray messages..bhi asfiya scenes aur editing se related hi kiye thay na...tum ne?
Edited by farahs_6 - 6 years ago
smssr84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Jitni promotion HUM TV aab kar raha hai Yakeen ke Safar ki, itni pehlye din se karta tu jo "social justice" ka message dehna tha woh kisi kaam bhi aata. Now they are hyper-promoting it... which is comical. Last episode pe yaad aaya keh kitna zabardast drama hai? huh?
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hum tvsocial media par ziada promotin karraha hai..tv par nahi.. Success party ka bhi abhi tak koi scene nahi.. Sajal aur bilal ko 2 dafa morning shoe main bulaaya..aur second time kab se promotion karrahay thay jab sajal aur bilal ne aana tha sec time...
Yahan last epi main morning show main bhi Ahad aur Sajal ko nahi bulaa rahay warna ab tak promotion start hochuki hoti..
tv par abhi bhi kuch nahi karrahay hum tv walay,,sirf social media pat promotions karrhay hain ziada, last epi ki
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Every hour they post kuch on YKS latest ye hai

https://www.facebook.com/humtvpakistan/posts/10150920541589991

Ladder ka pata nahin i have my doubts πŸ˜†

The article that they've shared here.. Felt like it's talking randomly here and there to justify something or someone.. πŸ˜†
Anyway Few points I liked from there
"Farhat's heroines are known to have self-esteem and ego that shine through their actions and choices"

"Help your children in matters of trust. Trust them and let them trust you. If they do not find love and peace at home, they will try to find it outside the home and may make the same mistakes like Zubia"

""The power of truth is the biggest power. Even if the entire world supports a lie and there's just one person who supports the truth, the lie doesn't become the truth and the truth doesn't become a lie."
Just hoping to get one powerful episode to stay as a beautiful feather in the crown.. πŸ˜ƒ

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fanraya

πŸ˜†OMg so true ,Lubna's experessions were amazing, I guess she could not bear to see Friyal with Asfi, that's why she left quickly and did you see how she told Asfi to take care of Zubia? 😳That was on purpose πŸ˜† to show Friyal how much she loves Zubia, there was hidden meaning to it,,

Btw don't get me started on Friyal the actress, gosh she was Terrible, she surely needs to join acting school ASAP. even Rustom Lala is a better actor than her,,

That faryal actress is in movie with ahad and also she's haniya best friend.plus she's doing other stuff too
She's parchi you know parchi???

bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4907527&PID=144634308&#p144634308

Series of scenes based on the promo..

.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -RD-

HuM TV is on an overdrive overkill with the last epi 🀣

Pagal ho gaye ha bechare HUM TVπŸ˜†πŸ€£
Pore saal ki promotion ek week me kardiπŸ˜†
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HumTV is really acting crazy now. Bhang ka asar uther geya hai shaid ab ko YKS yaad ageya hai😑
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't know how it was during the airing- I mean the whole Daniyal-Noori case and Zubi's emotional drama.. If it's the Asfi-Zubi equation that started pulling the interest then would it have been good if they have covered the present and past as a mix in each episode.. Like a flashback coming through keeping the interest to know what happened in their lives.. πŸ˜‰
Just thinking out loud..