Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

I agree with Haya here. The direction of this serial is messy. It happened with Bin Roye as well. The choppy scenes, the disconnect between one scene and another. It is very obvious especially in last few episodes. Editing is controlled by director. A channel asks the director how many episodes will there be, on the basis of which they plan their programming. Especially in this case where Hum is literally Momina Duraid Production. Why would Momina want her own serial to end and start some other production serial.

You do have a point there...there are some deficiencies around transitions, editing , pacing of certain scenes versus others...

The director's strength lies in the brilliance of individual scenes, extracting the right and understated performance from the cast etc.

Bin Roye - I liked everything except Mahira's character (which was almost the main part of the show) so that means I disliked Bin RoyeπŸ˜†
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

And that's why it is said that a woman's heart is as deep as an ocean. πŸ˜‰

P.S. Wow... I am so glad to have found people who think like me.

We need this forum to stay sane...we NEED to discuss this show to death and more...

I can't thank all of you guys enough for these mad cap discussions
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sidsk

Mystery of the girl wearing the red and black checkered shirt solved. πŸ˜†

Pic credit : Instagram

Who are all they?
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I start
Sadia ghaffar,Zara, Sadaf Kanwal,saboor Aly,Amar Khan,our ladka, Asad Sid,guy name I have to find then tell u.
This is all sajal gang
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Unlike some here..i think director has done a fine job in asfiya scenes.. The scenes we are going gaga over...director has a lot role to play in those scenes.. Infact i think ...director has an important role to play in creating chemistry between the actors too...the way he shoots the scenes, directs the actors, the setting... ...

Even Ahad says tht me and director used to discuss a lot abt the scenes..and he let me do re takes too...
Obviously Sajal and Ahad have done an amazing job...but the camp night scenes..the way they were shot...the awkwardness we feel...and other subtle things..tht we notice in their other scenes...too...i think along with Sajal and Ahad...director Shahzad Kashmiri should be given credit too.. He has captured asfiya scenes nicely..given them, subtle romantic touch..especially scenes in episode 25 were shot beautifully

Also director never goes over the top with any thing in this seerial
Only problem i have... is with the editing...

Waisy otherwise..i am mad at Shahzad Kashmiri.. Reply tu door ki baat..he doesnt even reads the messages,,,,.. Atleast fans ke messages parh tu liya karay 😑

The director did awesome job,πŸ‘ Farah u said the same thing SaHad in various interviews credited Kashmiri guy, the prob is only with editing.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Amarkhanlove liked my comment 😊
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
What all you guys want to share take a screenshot and send me at page i will add there anything it will reach to them fast
Any farewell note
Any thoughts anything

Ideas edits

By the way can someone edit a nice dp pic which we all can have on Wednesday a final farewell
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

The director did awesome job,πŸ‘ Farah u said the same thing SaHad in various interviews credited Kashmiri guy, the prob is only with editing.

Waisy..why is Shahzad kashmiri..such a badtameez insan? Why doesnt he read fans' messages? Did he read your message which u sent after second last epi? He didnt read mine
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Editing director hi manage karta hai. Aise thori hota hai kai director editors kai hawalay kar deta hai scenes kai lo main nai scenes direct kar liye hain ab tum chop kar do. Director tells the editors kai what would be the sequence of the scenes, which scenes to cut etc.
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kiya... Shahzad kashmiri..Instagram par nahi hai? If he is there..maybe anyone of you can msg him there...